Is Pence loyal or just high off of Trump kool aide?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The thought of this Trump puppet taking the place of Trump....this man who's completely void of a mind of his own....do we really want this guy in the white house if Trump is dumped?

I'm not sure...Pence is worse than a puppet, you can cut strings on a puppet, but growing balls on a grown man....mission impossible!!
upload_2017-8-20_7-12-13.jpeg

The thought of this Trump puppet taking the place of Trump....this man who's completely void of a mind of his own....do we really want this guy in the white house if Trump is dumped?

I'm not sure...Pence is worse than a puppet, you can cut strings on a puppet, but growing balls on a grown man....mission impossible!!]

Pence is no worse than the rest of the political establishment. I blame BOTH PARTIES for letting this travesty happen to start with and pretending this is all normal.

I'm not sure...Pence is worse than a puppet, you can cut strings on a puppet, but growing balls on a grown man....mission impossible!!View attachment 144865

Nope.

Pence is a opportunist. He's taking what he can get. I bet he's secretly praying Trump gets impeached so he can become POTUS.

None of these politicians are loyal and if they are they get burnt like how Trump burned his loyal puppy Sessions.

Last edited:
  • Banned
He's doing what they all do - he's tried to map out a strategy that is best for him politically and he's running with it.

Because what's best for him politically is all that matters.

Who knows if it will work.
By co signing onto madnesss? Gotcha!!

• Banned
Pence is a opportunist. He's taking what he can get. I bet he's secretly praying Trump gets impeached so he can become POTUS.

None of these politicians are loyal and of they are they get burnt like how Trump burned his loyal puppy Sessions.
Oh, no doubt he's secretly wanting to replace Trump....the sickness in all this, is that Trump's loyal base won't be around to rally this man....nothing yet has come to these people as promised.

I'm not sure...Pence is worse than a puppet, you can cut strings on a puppet, but growing balls on a grown man....mission impossible!!View attachment 144865

No more if we had got that knucklehead Biden in after Obama took a dirt nap

-Geaux

None of these politicians are loyal and of they are they get burnt like how Trump burned his loyal puppy Sessions.
Oh, no doubt he's secretly wanting to replace Trump....the sickness in all this, is that Trump's loyal base won't be around to rally this man....nothing yet has come to these people as promised.

I am enjoying seeing all you Obama drones wetting your pants over Mr Trump. Priceless

-Geaux

Pence is all the way over to the far right, so the left better watch what they wish for.

The left accomplishes nothing by impeaching Trump. It doesn't matter what Republican you put in the oval office, they're all going to be sick and tired of the whining from the poor minorities and "transgenders" who think they should have more of a voice than everyone else.

I am enjoying seeing all you Obama drones wetting your pants over Mr Trump. Priceless

-Geaux
Glad your enjoying 80% of the country and 100% of the world hatin Trump and counting............

Funny how you speak of a grown man having no balls. The last President didn't have balls either.

In fact, Obama's balls were so far up his stomach that he choked on him.

Pence is all the way over to the far right, so the left better watch what they wish for.

The left accomplishes nothing by impeaching Trump. It doesn't matter what Republican you put in the oval office, they're all going to be sick and tired of the whining from the poor minorities and "transgenders" who think they should have more of a voice than everyone else.
What the fuck ever...listen, you guys got the control and still you've done nothing.......the GOP-igs is a worthless party...keep putting your hopes and dreams in a shit hole, pal.....its you mf's that are paying the price, not us

What the fuck ever...listen, you guys got the control and still you've done nothing.......the GOP-igs is a worthless party...keep putting your hopes and dreams in a shit hole, pal.....its you mf's that are paying the price, not us

The Repubs have done nothing because we have two retarded women from Maine and Alaska as part of the GOP, as well as fake Republican from Arizona, who I'd knock his teeth down his throat if I ever met him in person.

You mean actually asking for the same rights you have is asking for too much? Really?

Funny how you speak of a grown man having no balls. The last President didn't have balls either.

In fact, Obama's balls were so far up his stomach that he choked on him.
And yet, he left office with a 56% approval rating. He saved this country from complete financial collaps and was loved and respected with our allies....Nobody gives a rats fuck about Trump but oily sand negro's in Saudi, Putin and his nazi base here in america. How you defend this whore, and why, only the gods can figure out!!

I'm not sure...Pence is worse than a puppet, you can cut strings on a puppet, but growing balls on a grown man....mission impossible!!]

Pence is no worse than the rest of the political establishment. I blame BOTH PARTIES for letting this travesty happen to start with and pretending this is all normal.

Blame the voter because they're the reason for all this shit we see!

You mean actually asking for the same rights you have is asking for too much? Really?

I respect people having the same rights as me... Except when they get those rights but still complain because it'll never be good enough. Fire a white guy? Nobody bats an eye. Fire a black guy? Well we have to give him 100 more chances or else the media will have a field day with it. Is THAT equality? Nope.

Forum List

Back