Is Papa Obama's Narcissism good or bad for America? -It's about Obama not Healthcare

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Is Papa Obama's Narcissism good or bad for America? - It's about Obama not Healthcare

BarackLove4WebCR%20comp.jpg

Obama's Malignant Narcissism

Lots of people preen and strut on life's stage without losing their sense of proportion. But I think Obama just turned all his grandiose talk into irrevocable action. I don't think we've had this extreme and radical a president ever before in American history. Lincoln, Wilson, and FDR took radical actions, but only at a time of huge national crises. We don't have a national crisis today. Obama is our national crisis.

Obama is going for the "nuclear option" to force very bad and very toxic medicine down our throats. He is willing to sacrifice his congressional majorities to get the biggest, most budget-busting entitlement ever imagined into the permanent fabric of American national life. The main beneficiaries of Obamacare will be Obama's ego and the Permanent Left. This is his chance to be FDR, and he can't control his need for that glorified image. He is therefore crossing the Rubicon -- making an irreversible decision that will define his presidency forever, win or lose. This is not just another grandiose gesture. Obama now stands revealed for what he is.

By choosing the "nuclear option," Obama is demonstrating do-or-die fanaticism. This makes for great TV football, but it's very dangerous for the man in the biggest power seat in the world. We are seeing Obama the Radical taking over from Obama the Pragmatist -- if that one ever really existed. From what we know about his fanatical associates like Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright, sacrificing the Democratic Party majority in Congress would be only a small price to pay.

The question is what real damage Obama may do to the country. This man has been entrusted with the greatest power in the world. He will have that power for the next three years at least.

But he may not be able to emotionally tolerate any real limits on his need for self-aggrandizement and power. And still he can't be allowed to beat the country into submission.

Good luck to all of us.

Unfortunately, Obama's Narcissism is a lot deeper than just what shows on the surface. He's got some real issues.

There's nothing better than the armchair psychologists who think they can diagnose politicians by seeing them speak on television.

Seriously, stop being retarded. There are plenty of legitimate things to attack Obama on. Pretending to be a shrink isn't one.

Another "I hate Obama and here's why" thread. Just what we needed.

Hate?

How do you know that ?

Perhaps I voted for him and now, like the majority, have come to regret it

However, yours is a moot point. It has become obvious that the "debate" is no longer about
healthcare

There's nothing better than the armchair psychologists who think they can diagnose politicians by seeing them speak on television.

Seriously, stop being retarded. There are plenty of legitimate things to attack Obama on. Pretending to be a shrink isn't one.

Well, it is an article

But again, it obvious at this point that the real debate is about him and not healthcare.

"Obama IS our national crisis."

In the immortal words of Linus to Charlie Brown: We're Doomed.

Hate?

How do you know that ?

However, yours is a moot point. It has become obvious that the "debate" is no longer about
healthcare

Well, a majority of Obama's supporters have NOT come to regret it. So either you misspoke, or you're just really bad at math.

If Obama won the election with 53% of the vote, and now according to RCP has an approval rating of 47%.

So it looks like a vast majority of Obama's supporters still support him.

Well, it is an article

But again, it obvious at this point that the real debate is about him and not healthcare.

The debate is about him, yes.
But not because he's making it about him - because pundits and talking heads and Op-Ed authors like the OP are making it about him.

"Obama IS our national crisis."

In the immortal words of Linus to Charlie Brown: We're Doomed.

Any country that can outlive a moron as a president for eight years (2001-2009) can survive anything.

Trust me, America will be fine under Obama....the sad part is he will probably never be able to realise what he wanted to do under his presidency - he's going to spend most of it trying to clean up the mess left by the last guy...

Hate?

How do you know that ?

healthcare

Well, a majority of Obama's supporters have NOT come to regret it. So either you misspoke, or you're just really bad at math.

If Obama won the election with 53% of the vote, and now according to RCP has an approval rating of 47%.

I see....

52% Say Obama Doesn't Deserve Second Term

A new CNN poll contains some troubling numbers for President Obama. Among Americans -- and those registered to vote -- 52% believe Obama does not deserve a second term, while 44% think he does. A paltry 4% don't have an opinion on the matter.

Truth is hard for the left; in fact, it is their worst enemy

Of course, in a strange way it is all starting to look "familiar"
But on steroids
obamacarter.gif

Of course the good news:

Carter, smiling- won't be remembered as the pariah of Democratic Party
images

Well, it is an article

The debate is about him, yes.
But not because he's making it about him - because pundits and talking heads and Op-Ed authors like the OP are making it about him.

Actually, he is making it about him
:eusa_angel:

Hate?

How do you know that ?

healthcare

I see....

A new CNN poll contains some troubling numbers for President Obama. Among Americans -- and those registered to vote -- 52% believe Obama does not deserve a second term, while 44% think he does. A paltry 4% don't have an opinion on the matter.

But on steroids
obamacarter.gif

Of course the good news:

images

So, I guess it must be the math thing. Even with your random poll, 44% think that he does "deserve" a second term (the wording is my issue with your poll). If he got voted in with 53%, and now he's down to 44% - that's still a small fraction of his supporters - not MOST.

I see....

But on steroids
obamacarter.gif

Of course the good news:

images

So, I guess it must be the math thing. Even with your random poll, 44% think that he does "deserve" a second term (the wording is my issue with your poll). If he got voted in with 53%, and now he's down to 44% - that's still a small fraction of his supporters - not MOST.

Spin all you want

He does not have the people's support

Of course, it is your story and you can tell it any way you want
:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back