Is Palin tarnishing her brand?

Its just Penis envy on your part

What's Frank going to say? That his preferred candidate has the IQ of a grapefruit?

Top 10 gaffes by Barack Obama and Joe Biden – Telegraph Blogs

A grapefruit is a whole order of magnitude smarter than what's in the WH now

Hey there Frankie! Can you answer just one question honestly? Do you believe you are smarter..IQ...street smart... booksmart ...whatever...Than Barack Obama?

A simple yes or no would be nice. Thanks.

Sean Corey(AKA HUGGY)

What's Frank going to say? That his preferred candidate has the IQ of a grapefruit?

Hey there Frankie! Can you answer just one question honestly? Do you believe you are smarter..IQ...street smart... booksmart ...whatever...Than Barack Obama?

Sean Corey(AKA HUGGY)

Yes. Street. Book. Magazine. Bubble Gum wrapper

Sean Corey(AKA HUGGY)

Interesting...Wow!

Without divulging any personal info...could you offer any independent verification... GPA?

Degrees? Any IQ test results? So far CalGrl claims a 162 that would be the highest here if true...me ...a paultry 142. Obamas I Q is reported to be 130-148.

Sean Corey(AKA HUGGY)

Interesting...Wow!

Without divulging any personal info...could you offer any independent verification... GPA?

Degrees? Any IQ test results? So far CalGrl claims a 162 that would be the highest here if true...me ...a paultry 142. Obamas I Q is reported to be 130-148.

Obama can't find his ass with both hands and he owes his Ive League education to Khalid Monsour and Prince Alaweed.

Show me one single paper Obama's ever written.

Interesting...Wow!

Obama can't find his ass with both hands and he owes his Ive League education to Khalid Monsour and Prince Alaweed.

Show me one single paper Obama's ever written.

I can if you have access to an academic database.

Is Palin tarnishing her brand? - The Week

Sarah Palin has been called the new face of conservative politics and a possible Republican presidential candidate. But, lately, she's made a series of controversial endorsements that has political analysts and even some Republican strategists questioning "the shrinking powers of Palin's fairy dust." Vaughn Ward, her gaffe-prone pick for the Idaho congressional GOP primary went down in flames despite a 6-to-1 fundraising advantage and an "11th hour" Palin intervention — and her pick for governor in South Carolina, Nikki Haley, has been embroiled in accusations that she had an affair with a political blogger. Is Palin damaging her own image with ill-considered alliances?

Certainly not. Her brand is "stupid" and she outshines damned near every other spokesmodel for it.

StupidTankBlack_2_o.jpg

Is Palin tarnishing her brand? - The Week

Sarah Palin has been called the new face of conservative politics and a possible Republican presidential candidate. But, lately, she's made a series of controversial endorsements that has political analysts and even some Republican strategists questioning "the shrinking powers of Palin's fairy dust." Vaughn Ward, her gaffe-prone pick for the Idaho congressional GOP primary went down in flames despite a 6-to-1 fundraising advantage and an "11th hour" Palin intervention — and her pick for governor in South Carolina, Nikki Haley, has been embroiled in accusations that she had an affair with a political blogger. Is Palin damaging her own image with ill-considered alliances?

Certainly not. Her brand is "stupid" and she outshines damned near every other spokesmodel for it.

StupidTankBlack_2_o.jpg

Hon, she's got you beat eight ways to Sunday - and that's for sure!

Forum List

Back