Is Palin a pork queen?

Really.. 47million... I seriously dont have a problem with that.. pork is what you send your people to congress to get.. you get pork for roads, bridges, infrastructure, research or to bring in foreign firms and whatnot...

But...

You dont make that part of your platform... you dont make that part of your personality, you dont make that part of your record....

If...

The record shows the exact opposite....
she said she is against wasteful spending. money to help bulid roads is not wasteful spending

she said she is against wasteful spending. money to help bulid roads is not wasteful spending

My tax money building a rec center in one of the richest fucking states in this nation is bull shit pork. She said she said no to congress on Pork.. she said she wanted no money from DC and that all projects would be paid for by the state...

I'll give you credit however.. that was a nice try...

My tax money building a rec center in one of the richest fucking states in this nation is bull shit pork. She said she said no to congress on Pork.. she said she wanted no money from DC and that all projects would be paid for by the state...

wait, did she say that BEFORE or after she became Governor?

and she plans to start by letting her citizens keep more of their money at home instead of having to go to DC to beg for it back.

link plz

she said it after but.. she got it before... why?
maybe after getting it for her town, she realized how wrong it was and changed her mind
also it likely added a TON of red tape for her to deal with

i dont like pork spending either, no more i bet, than you do
however, the earmark way is not constitutional in my opinion, if you want federal funds for a project, put it in a bill of its own, and have it voted on for its value
some of the projects in earmarks may have value to the country
but they are done the wrong way

Really.. 47million... I seriously dont have a problem with that.. pork is what you send your people to congress to get.. you get pork for roads, bridges, infrastructure, research or to bring in foreign firms and whatnot...But...

You dont make that part of your platform... you dont make that part of your personality, you dont make that part of your record....

If...

If your Obama you get pork to give back to your campaign bundlers...:eusa_whistle:

The question is about Palin and whether she used earmarks. The answer is she did. It wasn't for roads, according to Wasilla residents, it was for sports facilities and the like.

Really.. 47million... I seriously dont have a problem with that.. pork is what you send your people to congress to get.. you get pork for roads, bridges, infrastructure, research or to bring in foreign firms and whatnot...

But...

If...

She vetoed half a billion dollars in wasteful spending...but you don't see that as reform I see. She put the Governors luxury jet on Ebay...but yet you don't see that as reform....She layed off the Governor's chef...still no reform....

Are you blind?

She vetoed half a billion dollars in wasteful spending...but you don't see that as reform I see. She put the Governors luxury jet on Ebay...but yet you don't see that as reform....She layed off the Governor's chef...still no reform....

Are you blind?
she also cut her own pay

And halved the earmarks (over $200 million less last year) in Alaska....putting restrictions on them, with only 4 of the projects which received earmarked funds being new ones...and 20 some being ones that were already in place....

But hey, Obama has her beat on executive experience. He organized inner city youth for after school jam sessions.

Let's see...how many of her mentors and close k-street associates are in prison for bribery now?

Two I think.

Yeah, she's a real reformer, alright.

The kind only a Republican with right to life blinders on could love, I suspect.

Let's see...how many of her mentors and close k-street associates are in prison for bribery now?

Two I think.

Yeah, she's a real reformer, alright.

The kind only a Republican with right to life blinders on could love, I suspect.

Palin tried to ban books as mayor and tried to fire a librarian who would not go along. She made all her city managers submit letters of resignation to "prove their loyalty" to her. She wants creationism taught in schools. She is against abortion in case of rape. She likes to kill animials. She left her Down Syndrome child at home to run for vice president. She is under investigation for abuse of power by the Alaska legislature. Hopefully, the awful woman will never get anywhere close to power again.

Maybe you should check out the 7 myths thread before you embarass yourself any more.

I will if you post something which supports any of the garbage you post. Something which isn't just mindless yapping from those weird loon sites you usually use...

Forum List

Back