Is Our Soon to be First Lady a Positive Role Model

Would you want your daughters to do what Melania Trump has done?

• I don't care if she posed like a two-bit whore. She's Hot

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I believe it doesn't matter

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • I want my daughter to mimic Melania

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
In my book and so with other republicans I know....... She has the worst record to come on board as FLOTUS.
If you think she is a good role model for you that's your call.

But there ain't no way.... I can honestly tell myself or my family that she is a positive role model.

Why? Do you speak a foreign language? She does. Or do you know the high table etiquette? Or do you know how to negotiate daily power games? Or do you know how to manage your body? She does. Successful public figures have to be good at all corners of human psychology. Or are you a fat acceptance movement flag bearer? Confess. You LGBT/jesusfreak yeah? :).

I speak 6 languages.
What is that has anything to do with your fascination to FLOTUS?
People liked and admired her because she is pretty. Fuck me.

Okay, I understand it then, you speak 6 languages, but I speak 66 languages, I win. Whehehe. You hate her because women don't talk to you. :)

Wrong again.
I'm done here......... I just have to refer you to a different thread....... called.
This why I love the First Lady.

It's about Michele Obama where they also discuss Melanie Trump as a sex object.

Okay, but I don't understand the Michelle Obama logic either then. If Michelle Obama wasn't craving fried ribs and ghetto burgers constantly, she would look like a woman too, then we could compare two sex worthy objects. And besides, sex worthiness is not about men or the act. It is about looking as perfect as your individual body can be in its natural form. So everyone is a sex object, and that doesn't take down anything about the person. Hey feminist motherfuckers, can you help out with the explanations here?

Michelle Obama looks fine. Why do you drag her looks into the equation? Michelle has done a fine job being the First Lady, she takes care of her kids, I don't see the point on attacking the President's wives.

Why? Do you speak a foreign language? She does. Or do you know the high table etiquette? Or do you know how to negotiate daily power games? Or do you know how to manage your body? She does. Successful public figures have to be good at all corners of human psychology. Or are you a fat acceptance movement flag bearer? Confess. You LGBT/jesusfreak yeah? :).

I speak 6 languages.

Okay, I understand it then, you speak 6 languages, but I speak 66 languages, I win. Whehehe. You hate her because women don't talk to you. :)

Wrong again.
I'm done here......... I just have to refer you to a different thread....... called.

Okay, but I don't understand the Michelle Obama logic either then. If Michelle Obama wasn't craving fried ribs and ghetto burgers constantly, she would look like a woman too, then we could compare two sex worthy objects. And besides, sex worthiness is not about men or the act. It is about looking as perfect as your individual body can be in its natural form. So everyone is a sex object, and that doesn't take down anything about the person. Hey feminist motherfuckers, can you help out with the explanations here?

Michelle Obama looks fine. Why do you drag her looks into the equation? Michelle has done a fine job being the First Lady, she takes care of her kids, I don't see the point on attacking the President's wives.

Okay, so is there a picture that could be found about their center grooves? I think it is not easy, and that is for a reason.

Is Our Soon to be First Lady a Positive Role Model? Some people have claimed she is a gold digger. Some people have claimed she has an immigration problem of her own.

She is an immigrant. Does she share American values?

Would you want your daughters to do what she has done?
I believe we should advocate for a cabinet level position of Secretary of Human Sexuality.

In my book and so with other republicans I know....... She has the worst record to come on board as FLOTUS.
If you think she is a good role model for you that's your call.

But there ain't no way.... I can honestly tell myself or my family that she is a positive role model.

I speak 6 languages.

Wrong again.

You have a big problem Dude. If you think Melanie Trump is a god given role model for you...... That's your fucking rights.

If you have a problem what I believe in....... that I don't follow your dumb low life style. Then go fuck your self asshole.

I speak 6 languages.

Wrong again.

Okay, so is there a picture that could be found about their center grooves? I think it is not easy, and that is for a reason.

Why the fuck do you always bring something that has nothing to do with your bullshit?

We love legal immigrants in the US. We always have.

Your confusion is noted.
Really? What revisionist world are you living in?

Swarthy Germans

We were warned about a disgusting man like Trump by the founding fathers

[W]hy should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

No, we're the same. If they don't want to assimilate fuck them.

But legal immigrants who embrace America, our Christian nature and our wonderful American culture..bring them on.
America First!

We don't need any new immigrants. Close the borders. Send that stupid Statue of Liberty back to the smelly French. And that stupid progressive poem attached to it is obnoxious
Stephen Miller better send me a check for stealing my lines

Forum List

Back