Is Our Soon to be First Lady a Positive Role Model

Would you want your daughters to do what Melania Trump has done?

• I don't care if she posed like a two-bit whore. She's Hot

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I believe it doesn't matter

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • I want my daughter to mimic Melania

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Russ Alllah Gehry

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2016
Is Our Soon to be First Lady a Positive Role Model? Some people have claimed she is a gold digger. Some people have claimed she has an immigration problem of her own.

She is an immigrant. Does she share American values?

Would you want your daughters to do what she has done?

We love legal immigrants in the US. We always have.

Your confusion is noted.
Really? What revisionist world are you living in?

Swarthy Germans

We were warned about a disgusting man like Trump by the founding fathers

[W]hy should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

Your confusion is noted.

Swarthy Germans

[W]hy should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

No, we're the same. If they don't want to assimilate fuck them.

But legal immigrants who embrace America, our Christian nature and our wonderful American culture..bring them on.

Your confusion is noted.

Swarthy Germans

But legal immigrants who embrace America, our Christian nature and our wonderful American culture..bring them on.
America First!

We don't need any new immigrants. Close the borders. Send that stupid Statue of Liberty back to the smelly French. And that stupid progressive poem attached to it is obnoxious

There should be a law against immigrants being part of any First Family in the White House. It's disgusting to have a scuzzy nude model as First Lady

upload_2016-12-13_12-36-43.png

Is Our Soon to be First Lady a Positive Role Model? Some people have claimed she is a gold digger. Some people have claimed she has an immigration problem of her own.

She is an immigrant. Does she share American values?

Would you want your daughters to do what she has done?
I am positive that the new 1st lady is a lady and not a tranny.
I am positive that the new 1st lady is once again proud of America.
I am positive that you wish you had a lady like Mr. Trump does.
Liberals are jealous of everything anyone else has, which is why the bitch and cry, and wants to take away what we have. At least we don't have to listen to the first tranny partner lecture US about how we should live our lives.

2-gr2.jpg

There should be a law against immigrants being part of any First Family in the White House. It's disgusting to have a scuzzy nude model as First Lady
There was a law about Muslims from Kenya being in the White House, but since no one wanted to be called a racist they stopped trying to see Barry Sorento's Columbia University transcripts.

Do you think she likes it the way Ivana Trump once said of Donald's approach to sex 'rape'?

Then we have all of those women who came forward describing how rough and uncouth the Donald is. We even have the Donald in his own words

I remember when Bill Clinton was accused of rape, and the vagina candidate called them trailer trash for their attempts. You guys lost and you still just cant get over it.

Hillary Clinton says that all sexual accusers deserve to be believed. What about those women who have accused Bill Clinton of sexual abuse? Women like Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers, and Kathleen Willey?
Only the DNA on the blue dress showed the Clintons as big fat liars.

Your confusion is noted.

Swarthy Germans

legal immigrants who embrace America, our Christian nature and our wonderful American culture..bring them on.
I agree with this statement...She has embraced America and is a citizen

The Future design of the Pink White House by Coco Chanel...

koket-texas-love-happens-classic-home.jpg

Melania was a super model. Nudity especially in European magazines is the norm. Now little newbie your posts and your lewd accusations about the future First Lady have all been made by others.

And it didn't make a damn bit of difference in the election. Trump won.

Melania was a super model. Nudity especially in European magazines is the norm. Now little newbie your posts and your lewd accusations about the future First Lady have all been made by others.

And it didn't make a damn bit of difference in the election. Trump won.
Super Model? No she was not.

The erection election of 2016?

Please, get honest about American norms. The soon to be First Lady is a national disgrace and her husband is a disgusting fat pig.

Forum List

Back