Is our poodle looking for a new master?

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Is our poodle looking for a new master? For those of you who are ignorant cats, our means U.S.A., poodle means UK and the new master would be China. Well, some in UK are arguing that it should be India which perhaps is better suited for the role of the new master because Indians tend to be kind for the most part.

---

According to Steve Hilton, former chief strategist to David Cameron, Britain is humiliating itself unnecessarily by “sucking up” to China when instead it could be “rolling out the red carpet” for India. “We should prioritise our relationship with India because that’s where the opportunity is,” he said this week on BBC Newsnight, striking a resonant chord with the many British citizens, of Indian origin and otherwise, who see India as the more natural and sympathetic ally. Parliamentary democracy, a free media, the English language, tea with milk: however ruthless and greedy British imperialism may have been, its 250-year history in India left that country with several of the imperfect institutions, beliefs and habits that Britain finds familiar and admirable.

2736.jpg

Perhaps India, rather than China, should be the target of Britain’s charm offensive

I think some blame Tony Blair for turning UK into a poodle.

There is also awareness that Britain’s own interests were taking a battering, not merely in the potential leveraging in blood in such theatres as Afghanistan, but ongoing economic disputes over tariffs in the steel industry. In Powell’s words, Blair was ready to “insulate our broader relationship from this and other trade disputes.” Those keen to see Blair as pet and poodle to the White House will have what they want, a grotesque act of fawning that effectively undercut British sovereignty.

Going to War: Tony Blair’s “Contract in Blood”

Great Britain is not a poodle------simply a bit rigid and ----lamentably-----not creative enough to
ADAPT . I can understand its attraction to china------another rigid people----very imperialistic
economically and more KOPY-KAT than creative. ---------in this situations OPPOSITES can
complement--------the SIMILAR POLES REPEL. Great Britain should grit its teeth-----and
repel china--------go for the people who so liked them that they are willing to drink tea with milk
and pretend that the british are THE MOST "CIVILIZED" humans in the universe. Face facts,
LIMEYS------the Chinese people do not even like you and Indians find something admirable
in you (????---god knows why)

Great Britain is not a poodle------simply a bit rigid and ----lamentably-----not creative enough to
ADAPT . I can understand its attraction to china------another rigid people----very imperialistic
economically and more KOPY-KAT than creative. ---------in this situations OPPOSITES can
complement--------the SIMILAR POLES REPEL. Great Britain should grit its teeth-----and
repel china--------go for the people who so liked them that they are willing to drink tea with milk
and pretend that the british are THE MOST "CIVILIZED" humans in the universe. Face facts,
LIMEYS------the Chinese people do not even like you and Indians find something admirable

That hospital you worked at imparted you with some great knowledge. I would like to work at that hospital for free just to gain same caliber of knowledge you possess :)

That hospital you worked at imparted you with some great knowledge. I would like to work at that hospital for free just to gain same caliber of knowledge you posses :)

sarcasm will get you EVERYWHERE-------several different ones------in fact, in three different states -----
I have resided long on the planet. My fave was the place that gave me a whole big giant cup of ice
cream for 25 cents------long long ago-------the dipped stuff------YUM!!!!. I was young then with a stable
weight of about 112 pounds--------AAAHHHHHHH for the good old days of no flab regardless of ice cream
intake

That hospital you worked at imparted you with some great knowledge. I would like to work at that hospital for free just to gain same caliber of knowledge you posses :)

sarcasm will get you EVERYWHERE-------several different ones------in fact, in three different states -----
I have resided long on the planet. My fave was the place that gave me a whole big giant cup of ice
cream for 25 cents------long long ago-------the dipped stuff------YUM!!!!. I was young then with a stable
weight of about 112 pounds--------AAAHHHHHHH for the good old days of no flab regardless of ice cream
intake

Sarcasm is the only way I can handle your posts :)

irosie91

Sun is finally coming up. So I think I should go do some biking. Thank you for stopping by and sharing your first hand knowledge of people and things :)

Britain is almost totally defenseless

Britain like most other European countries does not face any major threat to begin with. So, there is no question of it being defenseless. I personally think Britain should abstain from spending disproportionate amount of money on defense and redirect those money towards economic development.

Last edited:

Britain like most other European countries does not face any major threat to begin with. So, there is no question of it being defenseless. I personally think Britain should abstain from spending disproportionate amount of money on defense and redirect those money towards economic development.
Absolutely......if youre going to let entire third world in you got lot of job creating to do

Absolutely......if youre going to let entire third world in you got lot of job creating to do

Do "first world" people not need jobs?

No.......those are bad for gaia

No.......those are bad for gaia

That is interesting; I did not know that "first world" people were bad for Gaia.

Where have ya been.....my god their carbon footprint compared to third worlders is whats killing us........you wouldnt be a denier would you

New Topics

Forum List

Back