Is Our Immigration Laws Ineffective Racist Hate Speech?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

Title 8 of the U.S. Code
identifies federal criminal offenses pertaining to immigration and nationality, including the following two entry-related offenses:

• “Illegal Entry”/8 U.S.C. 1325 makes it a crime to unlawfully enter the United States. It applies to migrants who do not enter with proper inspection at a port of entry, such as those who enter between ports of entry, avoid examination or inspection, or who make false statements while entering or attempting to enter. A first offense is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine, up to six months in prison, or both.
  • “Illegal Re-Entry”/8 U.S.C. 1326 makes it a crime to unlawfully reenter, attempt to unlawfully reenter or to be found in the United States after having been deported, ordered removed, or denied admission. This crime is punishable as a felony with a maximum sentence of two years. Higher penalties apply if the migrant has a criminal record: up to 10 years for a migrant with misdemeanors and simple felonies, and up to 20 years for more serious crimes.
Breaking and Entering is a crime. If I break into your home or business and is found in there is it still a crime. And is the Breaking and Entering law hate and racist law? If entering the country is a crime but being in the county is not a crime then our immigration law is not a law at all. And is it hate speech? Illegal aliens are criminals by definition of what a criminal is.?

When I posted this in a forum, it was labeled hate speech.

By definition all illegal aliens are criminals. A criminal is a person who has committed a crime. Illegal immigration is a crime. A misdemeanor is a crime. A lawbreaker is one who has broken the law.

Title 8 of the U.S. Code
identifies federal criminal offenses pertaining to immigration and nationality, including the following two entry-related offenses:

• “Illegal Entry”/8 U.S.C. 1325 makes it a crime to unlawfully enter the United States. It applies to migrants who do not enter with proper inspection at a port of entry, such as those who enter between ports of entry, avoid examination or inspection, or who make false statements while entering or attempting to enter. A first offense is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine, up to six months in prison, or both.
  • “Illegal Re-Entry”/8 U.S.C. 1326 makes it a crime to unlawfully reenter, attempt to unlawfully reenter or to be found in the United States after having been deported, ordered removed, or denied admission. This crime is punishable as a felony with a maximum sentence of two years. Higher penalties apply if the migrant has a criminal record: up to 10 years for a migrant with misdemeanors and simple felonies, and up to 20 years for more serious crimes.
Breaking and Entering is a crime. If I break into your home or business and is found in there is it still a crime. And is the Breaking and Entering law hate and racist law? If entering the country is a crime but being in the county is not a crime then our immigration law is not a law at all. And is it hate speech? Illegal aliens are criminals by definition of what a criminal is.?

By definition all illegal aliens are criminals. A criminal is a person who has committed a crime. Illegal immigration is a crime. A misdemeanor is a crime. A lawbreaker is one who has broken the law.

They should have had you arrested. Title 8 is not a part of the criminal code and the real heading is Improper Entry, not illegal entry as you claim.

Title 8 of the U.S. Code

They should have had you arrested. Title 8 is not a part of the criminal code and the real heading is Improper Entry, not illegal entry as you claim.
OMG. Evidently, you do not speak English. IMPROPER ....not in accordance with accepted rules or standards, especially of morality or honesty...“Illegal Re-Entry”..“Illegal Re-Entry” I do not see "improper" entry anywhere in the code.?? Anyway, improper entry is the same as an illegal entry. What the hell I am wasting my time with someone with an IQ of a pig.

Definition of -"ILLEGAL",,,
contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.
"illegal drugs"
synonyms: unlawful, illicit, illegitimate, against the law, criminal, lawbreaking, actionable, felonious;

Title 8 of the U.S. Code

OMG. Evidently, you do not speak English. IMPROPER ....not in accordance with accepted rules or standards, especially of morality or honesty...“Illegal Re-Entry”..“Illegal Re-Entry” I do not see "improper" entry anywhere in the code.?? Anyway, improper entry is the same as an illegal entry. What the hell I am wasting my time with someone with an IQ of a pig.

Here is a link to the actual statute:

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

So, that makes you a liar... or an idiot. Which is it?

If you broke the law getting to work, does that make you an illegal driver? Forever? Do YOU belong in jail for having sped down the road before?

Furthermore, Congress tried to change that language from improper to illegal, but the bill failed:

Text of H.R. 4437 (109th): Border Protection, Antiterrorism, and Illegal Immigration Control Act of 2005 (Referred to Senate Committee version) - GovTrack.us

See Title II Section 203

Finally, people are not criminals by virtue of being in the United States without papers:

"...it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain in the United States..." Arizona v. United States, 567 U.S. 387 (2012)

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-182b5e1.pdf

Albany mayor: being undocumented in the U.S. is not a crime

What kind of a dumb ass wants to criminalize Liberty? How fucking stupid can you be! Some day it could be your dumb ass in court and the government wanting to slap you with prison time for a civil violation of the law. Idiots like you think that people have to agree with you on what the law means in order to be concerned over immigration. At least a pig has an IQ. You're so stupid that you probably wear a hat to the toilet in order to remember which end to wipe.

Title 8 of the U.S. Code

If you broke the law getting to work, does that make you an illegal driver? Forever? Do YOU belong in jail for having sped down the road before?

Furthermore, Congress tried to change that language from improper to illegal, but the bill failed:

Text of H.R. 4437 (109th): Border Protection, Antiterrorism, and Illegal Immigration Control Act of 2005 (Referred to Senate Committee version) - GovTrack.us

See Title II Section 203

Finally, people are not criminals by virtue of being in the United States without papers:

"...it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain in the United States..." Arizona v. United States, 567 U.S. 387 (2012)

What kind of a dumb ass wants to criminalize Liberty? How fucking stupid can you be! Some day it could be your dumb ass in court and the government wanting to slap you with prison time for a civil violation of the law. Idiots like you think that people have to agree with you on what the law means in order to be concerned over immigration. At least a pig has an IQ. You're so stupid that you probably wear a hat to the toilet in order to remember which end to wipe.

No comprehend English? Improper means the same as illegal and same penalty. "A rose by any other name still smells the same". I suppose you want to call illegal aliens .."Undocumented" "Improper aliens"?LOL

...for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

Title 8 of the U.S. Code

See Title II Section 203

No comprehend English? Improper means the same as illegal and same penalty. "A rose by any other name still smells the same". I suppose you want to call illegal aliens .."Undocumented" "Improper aliens"?LOL

...for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

Obviously you don't understand, but I will play along. Presupposing that improper (a civil violation) is the same thing as a crime, how come a U.S. Representative from YOUR SIDE submitted a bill to change the wording of the statute from improper to unlawful? Already provided the link. Sooooo?

Now you interjected Title 18 (the Criminal Code.) Can you show me illegal entry as you call it in Title 18? If Title 8 were a criminal statute, why would you have to reference Title 18? How come you can't just apply Title 8 as a crime all on its own?

What is your obsession with wanting to criminalize Liberty instead of dealing with foreigners directly?

Last edited:

Title 8 of the U.S. Code

See Title II Section 203

Is it a Crime to Enter The U.S. Illegally?
Illegal entry (or "improper entry") to the US carries criminal penalties (fines and jail or prison time), in addition to civil penalties and immigration consequences (deportation and bars from future entry).
Whether it’s by crossing the U.S. border with a "coyote" or buying a fake U.S. passport, a foreign national who enters the U.S. illegally can be both convicted of a crime and held responsible for a civil violation under the U.S. immigration laws. Illegal entry also carries consequences for anyone who might later attempt to apply for a green card or other immigration benefit.

I do not give a fuck what you left wingers want to call it, the penalty is still the same. If the word illegal and crime is offensive do not do the crime,

Title 8 of the U.S. Code

See Title II Section 203

Obviously you don't understand, but I will play along. Presupposing that improper (a civil violation) is the same thing as a crime, how come a U.S. Representative from YOUR SIDE submitted a bill to change the wording of the statute from improper to unlawful? Already provided the link. Sooooo?

Now you interjected Title 18 (the Criminal Code.) Can you show me illegal entry as you call it in Title 18? If Title 8 were a criminal statute, why would you have to reference Title 18? How come you can't just apply Title 8 as a crime all on its own?

What is your obsession with wanting to criminalize Liberty instead of dealing with foreigners directly?

What part of illegal do you refuse to understand,?? Illegal entry or improper entry the penalty of fines, prison and deportation is still the same. Playing with words do not change the meaning.

Last edited:

Title 8 of the U.S. Code

See Title II Section 203

Illegal entry (or "improper entry") to the US carries criminal penalties (fines and jail or prison time), in addition to civil penalties and immigration consequences (deportation and bars from future entry).
Whether it’s by crossing the U.S. border with a "coyote" or buying a fake U.S. passport, a foreign national who enters the U.S. illegally can be both convicted of a crime and held responsible for a civil violation under the U.S. immigration laws. Illegal entry also carries consequences for anyone who might later attempt to apply for a green card or other immigration benefit.

I do not give a fuck what you left wingers want to call it, the penalty is still the same. If the word illegal and crime is offensive do not do the crime,

The problem with your philosophy is that what can be done to the foreigners can be done to you. You should learn how the law works.

See Title II Section 203

What part of illegal do you refuse to understand,?? Illegal entry or improper entry the penalty of fines, prison and deportation is still the same. Playing with words do not change the meaning.

People get deported for entering without papers.

See Title II Section 203

Improper is not unlawful or illegal. If it were, you'd have answered the question. You won't because you're being silly. You don't have anything on your side except nitwits that are, what the communists call ,useful idiots.

Title 8 of the U.S. Code

Wrong.

That one is undocumented doesn't mean he is "illegal" or a "criminal."

Refugees seeking asylum are not criminals.

All persons in the United States are innocent until proven guilty and entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented.

Title 8 of the U.S. Code

Title 8 of the U.S. Code

Arrested for reciting something that is already law? It is and have always been "illegal" Calling an apple an orange do not change the fact that it is still an apple. Improper entry has the same penalties of illegal entry of fines and prison and deportation. I do not give a fuck what you want to call it.

Title 8 of the U.S. Code

Title 8 of the U.S. Code

Arrested for reciting something that is already law? It is and have always been "illegal" Calling an apple an orange do not change the fact that it is still an apple. Improper entry has the same penalties of illegal entry of fines and prison and deportation. I do not give a fuck what you want to call it.

Therein lies the problem. Title 8 mentions Title 18 crimes. Improper Entry is NOT included in Title 18 (the Criminal Code) and, consequently, no such crime exists. Coming here is really not that big of a fricking deal.

For all the bitching you do about foreigners, I'd bet a thousand dollars that two thirds of the crap in your house was made in Mexico, Japan, China, Taiwan, or anywhere except the United States. YOU end up cheating Americans out of jobs in order to save money. Do you know why?

Deep down inside you think you don't owe any loyalty to your American brethren. Saving money is why you shop at the cheapest stores. People shop at Walmart to save money. Walmart was convicted of hiring subcontractors that knowingly employed undocumented foreigners. Who the Hell are you to preach to people like me when you would be guilty of receiving stolen property using the crap you think is logic?

Forum List

Back