Is our Government Doing Unconstitutional Things?

Is this gov doing unconstitutional things.

Says the retard 8 years too late.

You just don't get it. It's not about the last 8 years. It's not about the last 16 years. it's about the last nearly 75 years. You can continue to keep your head in the sand but more and more of us are waking up. We are sick of it all...

Time to dump some tea!

I agree. I'm HOPING Obama is different. So far, he's doing a great job, unless you watch Fox or listen to Rush.

We need to take back the Federal Reserve. All will be better if we just accomplish that. Right now, they own/control this country.

Says the retard 8 years too late.

You just don't get it. It's not about the last 8 years. It's not about the last 16 years. it's about the last nearly 75 years. You can continue to keep your head in the sand but more and more of us are waking up. We are sick of it all...

Time to dump some tea!

I agree. I'm HOPING Obama is different. So far, he's doing a great job, unless you watch Fox or listen to Rush.

We need to take back the Federal Reserve. All will be better if we just accomplish that. Right now, they own/control this country.

Girl... You are still so blinded...

Time to dump some tea!

Girl... You are still so blinded...

Didn't I just agree with you? When was the Federal Reserve taken over and our democracy hyjacked? 1913. That's 96 years ago. You said 75. I'm only 21 years too early.

And really, it's been going on since the 1700's.

But it's really a battle that's gone back to 1762, when Jean-Jacques Rousseau wrote "The Social Contract," and directly challenged - for the first time in nearly two thousand years - the idea that people must be governed by a powerful father-figure King, Pope, or Feudal Lord.

The Robber Barons' Party: Let's Bring Tea

Forum List

Back