CDZ Is OSAMA BIN LADEN Really Dead... Really?

conspiracy loons are funny.

:cuckoo:

this does not belong in the CDZ. it belongs in conspiracy theories.

careful, too much infowars will rot your brain.

oh wait....

Wrong. Conspiracy Theories should all be in the CDZ so people who want to have a serious debate can do so without the usual posers disrupting the thread with snide remarks like you just did.

no. insane musings should not be validated.

snide is the nicest loons deserve

I corrected your footer to match your theory

The First Amendment:
When the Founding Fathers protected THEIR right to free speech, that meant the government is not a loon when they proclaim a 19 hijacker conspiracy theory and since they are the Master and citizens the slaves their conspiracy theory is sane with no need to prove it because they NEVER lie. Citizen conspiracy theories should be banned because they are loony and never sane.

Can anyone really PROVE OBL is dead? Other than what someone says, where is the tangible proof? Where is the body? Why did no one on the ship see his supposed body? Why does it all appear to be nothing more than one more huge Obama lie? Well... more than likely because that's exactly what it is... ONE MORE HUGE OBAMA LIE.

Long, but excellent read... Seymour M. Hersh The Killing of Osama bin Laden LRB 21 May 2015

The Killing of Osama bin Laden
Seymour M. Hersh
really............really............

As I'd said in threads the day the news broke, there's no reason to have killed him when alive he's an intelligence gold mine. Dead, he's a martyr.

The burial at sea makes even less sense. So for the first time in modern military history we buried an enemy with full honors?

I stick by my original hypothesis: ObL is alive and in some black site somewhere with electrodes attached to his testicles in desperate need of a shave and haircut.

yep based on your post, Id say you have probably been around the block once or twice.

The US 'generally' (not always) but generally protects their puppet assets and gives them new lives and identity.

I'd say definitely with hussein using the mafia bofy switch trick, and obl well he was in pretty bad shape with his kidney issues so its anyones guess.

You are spot on, these are SOP used by many countries and the mafia alike. Nothing new.

As I'd said in threads the day the news broke, there's no reason to have killed him when alive he's an intelligence gold mine. Dead, he's a martyr.

The burial at sea makes even less sense. So for the first time in modern military history we buried an enemy with full honors?

I stick by my original hypothesis: ObL is alive and in some black site somewhere with electrodes attached to his testicles in desperate need of a shave and haircut.

yep based on your post, Id say you have probably been around the block once or twice.

The US 'generally' (not always) but generally protects their puppet assets and gives them new lives and identity.

I'd say definitely with hussein using the mafia bofy switch trick, and obl well he was in pretty bad shape with his kidney issues so its anyones guess.

You are spot on, these are SOP used by many countries and the mafia alike. Nothing new.

conspiracy loons are funny.

this does not belong in the CDZ. it belongs in conspiracy theories.

careful, too much infowars will rot your brain.

oh wait....

Wrong. Conspiracy Theories should all be in the CDZ so people who want to have a serious debate can do so without the usual posers disrupting the thread with snide remarks like you just did.

no. insane musings should not be validated.

snide is the nicest loons deserve

I corrected your footer to match your theory

The First Amendment:
When the Founding Fathers protected THEIR right to free speech, that meant the government is not a loon when they proclaim a 19 hijacker conspiracy theory and since they are the Master and citizens the slaves their conspiracy theory is sane with no need to prove it because they NEVER lie. Citizen conspiracy theories should be banned because they are loony and never sane.

The First Amendment gives idiots the right to say any stupid thing they'd like. It doesn't entitle them to validation or respect.

You're welcome

Al Qaeda seems to think he is dead

So does Seal Team Six but their silence could have been bought.

bin Laden is probably holed up in the White House with the dozens of other Muslims that the prez is doing every night.

Or, since President Obama is such a nice guy, maybe he flew him down to Dallasss to live with his good buddy, W.

If bin Laden is still alive, he's been damn quiet but I guess we'll never know for sure.

Great idea for a thread 007 and very original idea.
Well that might explain why the President's team leaked the information about Seal Team Six that led to their death... Dead men tell no tales.

Forum List

Back