Is Oprah A Racist? How Many Other Famous Black Americans Hate Whites?

Not to spoil your idea....because there was a time that blacks needed a leg up......but that's not today. How can one justify black clothing lines and black television, black beauty pagents, black liberation theology?

I think the time for black television is past. Black universities as well. But....after this Summer I think those will be needed even more because lines are being drawn and folks you meet on the street are becoming suspects. Is he or she a racist? Does he or she hate my guts? Should I get all wrapped around the axle if she cuts me off in mid-sentence or in line at the movie? Is that asshole that just cut me off in traffic just some angry asshole that hates the world because he's black?

Think about it.

Why do you get to decide that blacks no longer need a "leg up"?

Think about it

Why do you get to decide they do?

Think about it.

Maybe they should decide what is best for them

Think about it

Look. Two dumdasses stroking each other. Two brothas on the downlow. Now that's something to clap about.:badgrin:

Are you "on the down low" for agreeing with gallantwarrior's post? I'm not gay, but if I was I assure you I wouldn't be "on the down low". Being proud of who and what you are is the greatest defense against any criticism. You should try it.

Pride is overrated.

Look. Two dumdasses stroking each other. Two brothas on the downlow. Now that's something to clap about.:badgrin:

Are you "on the down low" for agreeing with gallantwarrior's post? I'm not gay, but if I was I assure you I wouldn't be "on the down low". Being proud of who and what you are is the greatest defense against any criticism. You should try it.

Pride is overrated.

I thought that was compassion.

Why do you get to decide that blacks no longer need a "leg up"?

Think about it

Think about it.

Think about it

If we waited for them to decide they'd endlessly need it.

Compare them to the Palestinians. Now there's a lost cause. They're worthless mainly because they can be, and Muslim countries like using them as an example of Israeli aggression. Palestinians are Islam's martyrs. Blacks are Democrats' martyrs.

Well.......one of many......along with women who need birth control.

Last edited:

Think about it.

Think about it

Compare them to the Palestinians. Now there's a lost cause. They're worthless mainly because they can be, and Muslim countries like using them as an example of Israeli aggression. Palestinians are Islam's martyrs. Blacks are Democrats' martyrs.

Well, I am sure they will be glad to hear that

Think about it

Well, I am sure they will be glad to hear that

How PC of you to consider their feelings rather than do what's best for them.

Blacks voted for a former Black Panther (Bobby Rush) and he got elected.

I suspect what they feel isn't exactly what is best for them.

Last edited:
Let's see who Bobby Rush is:

High School Dropout
Went AWOL from the Army
Co-founded the Illinois chapter of the Black Panthers
Loves to call police officers "Pigs"
His home was raided and they found various unregistered weapons and books on how to build explosive devices
Advocates offensive violence against the power structure
Imprisoned for six months for carrying a weapon into a police station
Says he's a born-again Christian

In the 2000 Democratic primary for the U.S. House of Representatives (IL-01), Rush was challenged by State Senator Barack Obama.[8] During the primary, Rush said: "Barack Obama went to Harvard and became an educated fool. Barack is a person who read about the civil-rights protests and thinks he knows all about it."[9] During the campaign, Rush charged that Obama was not sufficiently rooted in Chicago's black neighborhoods to represent constituents' concerns, and also benefitted from an outpouring of sympathy when his son was shot to death shortly before the election.[10] Obama said Rush was a part of "a politics that is rooted in the past" and said he himself could build bridges with whites to get things done. But while Obama did well in his own Hyde Park base, he didn't get enough support from the surrounding black neighborhoods.[11] Starting with just 10% name recognition, Obama went on to get only 31% of the votes, losing by a more than 2-to-1 margin despite winning among white voters.[12][13][14][15] Rush defeated him 61%-30%.[16] He then won the general election with 88% of the vote.[17]

I like him already.....

Seems Bobby Rush is what Blacks like in a politician.

Link

Bobby Rush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back