Is one race more racist than another?

LOL, its funny that you say that about the East side, for most of my time down there I lived off of Columbus and Speedway, which isnt excatly the East Side but its getting there. A buddy and I joked that we could throw a rock in any direction and whack a tweaker with it.

Sadly it's not much of an exaggeration...

I wasnt aware of any new underpass leading to 4th. I only knew of the one that lead from 4th up to the Congress Hotel or Hotel Congress or whatever.

They tore up the road leading onto 4th ave to odd some trolley tracks to nowhere and make the trolley fit. You know, because the trolley's been so successful up until now :cuckoo:

Were you around to see the completion of the multi-million dollar Rattlesnake bridge on Broadway that connected two empty lots? :lol:

Yea.. or the never-ending construction of Broadway.. Somewhere downtown a civil engineer is laughing at all the poor bastards who pay for these spectacular displays of stupidity. they could'e extended the Sun Tran instead, but that'd make too much sense.

KK was a Ronstadt Rat? :lol: Did they ever move the Ronstadt, or did they give up on that one? Personally, when the Barneys moved in and started acting like cops, all I could do was laugh. dammit, where were you when I was in Tucson, surrounded by a bunch of idiots? If ever I swing back trough, I'll have to set some time aside to stalk you for a bit ;)

Given you stated position on a few things, are you familiar w/ Eon, Wingspan, or SAAF? Shame when Scrappy's went out :(

Man, trying to find Absinthe on 4th ave took forever...

Haha, Kitten must have gone to the U of A

Great hunting grounds, the UofA :eusa_whistle:

LOL @ the U of A being "great hunting grounds"

I was thinking something of the sort upon talking about Tucson on this thread earlier. But those were what I consider to be my "glory days" :beer:

Is one race more racist than another?

I don't really know, but from watching the last summer olympics it sure looked like the 100 meter was much more racist than the mile.

rimshot.gif

Forum List

Back