Is one race more racist than another?

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
May 13, 2009
Can anyone explain to me the difference between black power (black pride) and white power (white pride) ? Also explain why there isn't a United Caucasion College Fund, White Entertainment Television or National Advancement for White People organizations.

And why is it ok for a black man (Jamie Foxx) to hate on a white girl (Miley Cyrus) and keep his job while a white man ( Don Imus) loses his for what he said about black girls ( Rutgers B-ball team)? What Imus said was tame compared to what Foxx said.

Can anyone explain to me the difference between black power (black pride) and white power (white pride) ? Also explain why there isn't a United Caucasion College Fund, White Entertainment Television or National Advancement for White People organizations.

And why is it ok for a black man (Jamie Foxx) to hate on a white girl (Miley Cyrus) and keep his job while a white man ( Don Imus) loses his for what he said about black girls ( Rutgers B-ball team)? What Imus said was tame compared to what Foxx said.

Chris Rock said it best. Who's more racist, black people or white, he said, "black people are, because black people hate N*#*rs too.

i think those Blue people are the most racist on the planet. they only hire other Blue people (and only Blue men for that matter) to perform in their shows. The non-Blue people they hire are forced to wear masks and sit in a small cramped airless booth while they play music for the Blue people to cavort and frolic to. The Blue people refuse to talk to anyone who is not Blue and you can see they think they are sooooo superior.

I say we charge those damn Blue people for race and gender discrimination.

i think those Blue people are the most racist on the planet. they only hire other Blue people (and only Blue men for that matter) to perform in their shows. The non-Blue people they hire are forced to wear masks and sit in a small cramped airless booth while they play music for the Blue people to cavort and frolic to. The Blue people refuse to talk to anyone who is not Blue and you can see they think they are sooooo superior.

I heard yesterday that the Black colleges are now called, Historically Black Colleges & Universities. So they let whites in now.

Now you know times are tough. :lol:

But the President of Bowling Green got a job at a HBCU and they were interviewing him on NPR.

Man you (anti liberals) sure miss out on a lot of good stuff by not listening to "liberal" radio.

I heard yesterday that the Black colleges are now called, Historically Black Colleges & Universities. So they let whites in now.

Now you know times are tough. :lol:

But the President of Bowling Green got a job at a HBCU and they were interviewing him on NPR.

Man you (anti liberals) sure miss out on a lot of good stuff by not listening to "liberal" radio.

and yet another BooBoo non sequitur

I think in their natural state -- i.e., unaffected by propaganda -- you might actually find that whites are slightly more tolerant of other races. Today, whites trip over themselves to prove how "non-racist" they are. I suspect those who try hardest are the ones who secretly don't think much of blacks.

I think in their natural state -- i.e., unaffected by propaganda -- you might actually find that whites are slightly more tolerant of other races. Today, whites trip over themselves to prove how "non-racist" they are. I suspect those who try hardest are the ones who secretly don't think much of blacks.

This is true too often.

Are you speaking from experience?

There are no better facts than real life experience.

usinteracial025sq.gif

Clearly, you do not consider yourself part of that group.

I don't beleive one race is more racist than another. I've met folks of all races that weren't racists at all, and some of all races that were.

It is definitely true that some cultures are more racist than others.

The difference between the examples you lies in the fact that blacks 1) are a minority in this country, and 2) have a history of being discriminated against because of their race.

We haven't really need "white power" type organization, because whites already have the power.

Since you agreed, I take it your experience also shows that "whites trip over themselves to prove how "non-racist" they are". My question would be why do you trip over yourself to prove you're not racist?

In my experience I've never seen anyone trip over themselves to prove a negative.

I don't beleive one race is more racist than another. I've met folks of all races that weren't racists at all, and some of all races that were.

It is definitely true that some cultures are more racist than others.

The difference between the examples you lies in the fact that blacks 1) are a minority in this country, and 2) have a history of being discriminated against because of their race.

We haven't really need "white power" type organization, because whites already have the power.

Whites already have the power? Tell me what power do whites have that no other race in America has?

Since you agreed, I take it your experience also shows that "whites trip over themselves to prove how "non-racist" they are". My question would be why do you trip over yourself to prove you're not racist?

In my experience I've never seen anyone trip over themselves to prove a negative.

Yes, they do. I have lived in many cities across the states, and one city that I will never forget has a huge bias for black people, they get away with murder and often discriminate against white people, so often a white person there cannot get anywhere. The cities with the least racism that I have lived in even had the problem of police fearing retribution from the black groups so bad they let white people be beat to death by blacks (Seattle 2001 for example). It's even on both side nation wide, but most white people will tend to avoid being thought of as racists so hard they even point out that they have "black friends" whenever they can, as if to assert their lack of racism.

New Topics

Forum List

Back