Is Odell Beckham retarded?

Odell with his new bf Dolph Sacamano...

C2utzKoXEAIN1ek.jpg

I mean what was all that laying and talking to the NET on the sideline about? So he is GAY and Retarded?

One of the weirdest NFL players of all time

the giants loss to the packers was an alt-win, because odell was so unlucky in that game!

beckham is ELECTRIC with the football in his hands. he gives you so much explosiveness. plus, you have the added value of seeing what he can do in the return game.

best WR ever. will win more SB's than Brady!

beckham is ELECTRIC with the football in his hands. he gives you so much explosiveness. plus, you have the added value of seeing what he can do in the return game.

best WR ever. will win more SB's than Brady!

Best ever? Not quite.

Don't get me wrong, Beckham is an amazing athlete and great WR, but best ever? He isn't even the best currently playing.

The best playing now are Antonio Brown and Julio Jones. I give the slight edge to Jones. And Julio does it without all the grandstanding and craziness.

I mean what was all that laying and talking to the NET on the sideline about? So he is GAY and Retarded?

Last week he was lifting his leg peeing like a dog this week ankle injury. Karma?

Last week he was lifting his leg peeing like a dog this week ankle injury. Karma?

coincidence. he was injured before he did the peeing thing. he got injured again in the same place.

coincidence. he was injured before he did the peeing thing. he got injured again in the same place.
I don't hate the guy. Joe buck was saying how great he is so the lifting of the leg crap is weird because besides those antics he's a great guy. I hope he gets better. He good

Looks like Odell is out for the year

Giants are doomed

I;m glad that faggot broke his ankle, so I don't have to see him until next season

I;m glad that faggot broke his ankle, so I don't have to see him until next season

The Vikings played a round of Duck-Duck-Goose after a touchdown by Kyle Rudolph

now THIS is retarded!

DLzsA8dWkAAP0_v.jpg

DLzsBuAX0AIOlEH.jpg

The Vikings played a round of Duck-Duck-Goose after a touchdown by Kyle Rudolph

now THIS is retarded!

DLzsA8dWkAAP0_v.jpg

DLzsBuAX0AIOlEH.jpg

they get a pass since they won lol

I was sad to see him re-injure his ankle. He may be one of those guys that is just fragile and will always be injured. I'm not sure he is mentally all there but he is fun to watch. Hopefully he can come back but he will probably always be battling injuries.

I was sad to see him re-injure his ankle. He may be one of those guys that is just fragile and will always be injured. I'm not sure he is mentally all there but he is fun to watch. Hopefully he can come back but he will probably always be battling injuries.

He belongs in the GFL

Forum List

Back