Is Obameter fair?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
I say let us see where fact meets fiction. Anyone have a problem with this site's info?

PolitiFact has compiled more than 500 promises that Barack Obama made during the campaign and is tracking their progress on our Obameter.

We rate their status as No Action, In the Works or Stalled. Once we find action is completed, we rate them Promise Kept, Compromise or Promise Broken.

politifact.com

Looks pretty accurate to me. Just another example of a politician who says what he needs to in order to get elected.

Looks pretty accurate to me. Just another example of a politician who says what he needs to in order to get elected.
one of the promises they list "get his daughters a puppy"

i mean, come on
:lol:

i mean, come on

I'd agree except the media and many of the Obama-bots were obsessed with it all.

What about other instances you disagree with...after all,...picking on the puppy issue? come on. lol :lol:

i mean, come on

I'd agree except the media and many of the Obama-bots were obsessed with it all.

What about other instances you disagree with...after all,...picking on the puppy issue? come on. lol :lol:
i'm just laughing that they picked THAT as a "campaign promise"

i mean, come on

i'm just laughing that they picked THAT as a "campaign promise"

I wonder how many minutes the Obama network (MSNBC) devoted to puppy-gate?:eek:

October 2012 I'll take a look at the site and see what wasn't fulfilled and what was. Right now he's done more in 105 days than many Presidents did in 8 years. Dubyah included.

October 2012 I'll take a look at the site and see what wasn't fulfilled and what was. Right now he's done more in 105 days than many Presidents did in 8 years. Dubyah included.

Hello...the question shouldn't be what has he done vs others, as the others didn't have as many important issues facing them in their first 100 days in office. I would give all former Presidents the benefit of the doubt that they would have done s-o-m-e-t-h-i-n-g considering the gravity of the situation.

if you want an intelligent conversation you must put down the koolaid and shaaaarpen a few critical thinking skills. or...

.you can go fuck yourself. The choice is yours. :cool:

that is pure koolaid talk

I was hoping he wouldn't keep a lot more of them since the one's he has kept are either completely disaterous or borderline so.

New Topics

Forum List

Back