Is Obama's Religion any of Our Business?

What part of anybody's life, especially a public figure, is personal and off limits? Owe Bama's religious beliefs are his own, and like all of the rest of his ideas, are probably way to complex for a common person to understand. I'm not sure how many rational thoughts he has in a day but just from what I've seen, he doesn't openly display any - especially on Sunday. I would like to think that God loves him because most of the rest of us think he's an asshole.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

I'll take a shot.

America is a God-fearing nation founded on the immutable principles of Christianity. Our Constitution has its roots deep in Christ, deep as nine-inch-nails, so therefore a devout Christian is the most capable of understanding and upholding said principles.

Barack Hussien Obama not only sounds like one of those sand ****** names, but he was also raised for a time in Indonesia, the worlds largest Muslim country. And there's a picture of him wearing a turban, or something. Maybe it was a bath towel, but probably not because that wouldn't fit my narrative here.

Also, the "church" he went to for twenty-something years isn't really a church, even though it preaches salvation through Jesus Christ and worships the same Judeo-Christian God as other sects of Christianity. It's really just a racist hate cult. That's completely my unformed opinion that has been created by fear-mongering media sources, but for the sake of my narrative I'll assert it as fact.

Continuing my narrative, it's way more easy to believe he's a Muslim. He looks like one. There's pictures, and his name. It all fits into place too perfectly. And since he's a Muslim, that means he *hearts* Sharia law. And, of course, Sharia law is incompatable with Western civilization--I read that on a blog somewhere--so it stands to reason that Obama is really just phase one of the Muslim's evil plan for world domination.

It's important to understand that he's a Muslim, because that way we will be better prepared for The Crusades v2.0, where the final battle scene between Raptor Jesus and SuperMohammed will be judged by the four horsemen. Or something like that.

How'd I do? :eusa_angel:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :rofl:

you did pretty good! :lol:

Is Obama's Religion any of Our Business?
No.

Likewise, anyone's speculation of what religion he does adhere to is equally irrelevant.

Well, that is unless you're a media flack for the Emperor and need to distract from what a disaster he is.

In general I'd agree, but the rub is in the specifics of the particular President.

Obama built his political career upon a coalition of the folks with whom Community Organizers "organize". One of his main supporters was Rev. Wright. Obama had a lengthy relationship with Wright which boiled over during the 2008 campaign.

Obama made a big deal of leaving his Chicago black liberation church, vowing to find a new one in DC. The speculation and subsequent sarcasm regarding his failure to identify a DC based spiritual home were invited by him. His "bitter gun Bible clingers", praise of Islam speech, and "he was for it before he became impartially constitutional" comments regarding the Ground Zero Mosque just add more fuel to the fire.

I'd prefer to not see politicians tout their religion (images of Bill Clinton carrying the world's larges Bible dutifully to services come to mind). But if they are going to make a show of it, it's not fair to later claim that it's "personal".

I'll take a shot.

America is a God-fearing nation founded on the immutable principles of Christianity. Our Constitution has its roots deep in Christ, deep as nine-inch-nails, so therefore a devout Christian is the most capable of understanding and upholding said principles.

Barack Hussien Obama not only sounds like one of those sand ****** names, but he was also raised for a time in Indonesia, the worlds largest Muslim country. And there's a picture of him wearing a turban, or something. Maybe it was a bath towel, but probably not because that wouldn't fit my narrative here.

Also, the "church" he went to for twenty-something years isn't really a church, even though it preaches salvation through Jesus Christ and worships the same Judeo-Christian God as other sects of Christianity. It's really just a racist hate cult. That's completely my unformed opinion that has been created by fear-mongering media sources, but for the sake of my narrative I'll assert it as fact.

Continuing my narrative, it's way more easy to believe he's a Muslim. He looks like one. There's pictures, and his name. It all fits into place too perfectly. And since he's a Muslim, that means he *hearts* Sharia law. And, of course, Sharia law is incompatable with Western civilization--I read that on a blog somewhere--so it stands to reason that Obama is really just phase one of the Muslim's evil plan for world domination.

It's important to understand that he's a Muslim, because that way we will be better prepared for The Crusades v2.0, where the final battle scene between Raptor Jesus and SuperMohammed will be judged by the four horsemen. Or something like that.

How'd I do? :eusa_angel:

You keep scaring me. :lol::lol::lol:

What part of anybody's life, especially a public figure, is personal and off limits? Owe Bama's religious beliefs are his own, and like all of the rest of his ideas, are probably way to complex for a common person to understand. I'm not sure how many rational thoughts he has in a day but just from what I've seen, he doesn't openly display any - especially on Sunday. I would like to think that God loves him because most of the rest of us think he's an asshole.

don't sugarcoat it.

I agree with those that mention his performance and actions as being the priority. I wish he was the same religion as me but that's not the case. Nevertheless he represents all Americans and his actions are what matters.

It doesn't matter to me, but people distrust just about everything the man says so...

not 'people'... people with obama derangement syndrome

me, i believe in trust but verify

I guess that's 62% of the country.

Americans are more pessimistic about the state of the country and less confident in President Barack Obama's leadership than at any point since Mr. Obama entered the White House, according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll.

Sixty-two percent of adults in the survey feel the country is on the wrong track, the highest level since before the 2008 election. Just one-third think the economy will get better over the next year, a 7-point drop from a month ago and the low point of Mr. Obama's tenure.

The results show "a really ugly mood and an unhappy electorate," said Democratic pollster Peter Hart, who conducts the Journal/NBC poll with GOP pollster Bill McInturff. "The voters, I think, are just looking for change, and that means bad news for incumbents and in particular for the Democrats."

Confidence Waning in Obama, U.S. Outlook - WSJ.com

As an elected Official, especially our President, YES it is. Does it matter what his religion is? Nope.

if it doesn't matter, why is it our business?

It is our business, because if he is a muslin, then he's a terrorist and is planning to use Obamacare as a springboard to Sharia Law.

But if he's Christian (which he isn't), then it doesn't matter.

If religion is a core tenet of his personal political philosophy, yes it matters.

It doesn't matter to me, but people distrust just about everything the man says so...

not 'people'... people with obama derangement syndrome

me, i believe in trust but verify

I guess the majority of the people have "obama derangement syndrome" and are therefore not very smart, huh?

And per the Count's assertion that Obama is too complex for the common man to understand...SERIOUSLY????? The common man has a perfectly good understanding of liars and cheats.

Forum List

Back