Is Obama's Religion any of Our Business?

Not really his performance and actions as president should be our only concern.

but fun to fuss about I suppose.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Sorry, I don't play the "Bush spin". In fact, I don't think much of the country is interested in playing anymore either.

ahh why we keep making the same mistakes over and over?

I guess if we actually learned anything from past mistakes politics would have to straighten up their act.

It doesn't matter to me, but people distrust just about everything the man says so...

and that is different from our last president in what way?

how long are you all planning on using bush as an excuse for emulating his behaviour....i thought the bar was going to be raised not lowered...

did you actually expect the bar to be raised because Obama or any other president was elected?

wow....

I am mostly concerned with learning from our past mistakes so we do not keep repeating them over and over.
But I suppose I expect too much out of humans.

in my opinion the bar is about at the same place as it was.

Last edited:

I'll take a shot.

America is a God-fearing nation founded on the immutable principles of Christianity. Our Constitution has its roots deep in Christ, deep as nine-inch-nails, so therefore a devout Christian is the most capable of understanding and upholding said principles.

Barack Hussien Obama not only sounds like one of those sand ****** names, but he was also raised for a time in Indonesia, the worlds largest Muslim country. And there's a picture of him wearing a turban, or something. Maybe it was a bath towel, but probably not because that wouldn't fit my narrative here.

Also, the "church" he went to for twenty-something years isn't really a church, even though it preaches salvation through Jesus Christ and worships the same Judeo-Christian God as other sects of Christianity. It's really just a racist hate cult. That's completely my unformed opinion that has been created by fear-mongering media sources, but for the sake of my narrative I'll assert it as fact.

Continuing my narrative, it's way more easy to believe he's a Muslim. He looks like one. There's pictures, and his name. It all fits into place too perfectly. And since he's a Muslim, that means he *hearts* Sharia law. And, of course, Sharia law is incompatable with Western civilization--I read that on a blog somewhere--so it stands to reason that Obama is really just phase one of the Muslim's evil plan for world domination.

It's important to understand that he's a Muslim, because that way we will be better prepared for The Crusades v2.0, where the final battle scene between Raptor Jesus and SuperMohammed will be judged by the four horsemen. Or something like that.

How'd I do? :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Article VI

All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

Forum List

Back