Is Obama's Planned Amnesty an Act of War on the USA?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
After the midterm shellacking, Obama plans to unilaterally grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens. I thought at first, this was an impeachable offense, but impeachment is a legal remedy and only works on people who follow the laws. Obama is above the law.

What we have here is a planned act of war on the USA by Obama. Impeachment is closing the barn door after the President nuked the barn...what's the fucking point?

Why is an internal law and act of war when it involves no military action?

This is a very silly thread.

Why is an internal law and act of war when it involves no military action?

This is a very silly thread.
Wrong thread.....bloke

Why, the thread title is:

More of a proxy political war....with words...

More a bullshit spouting contest - I declare the OP to be the winner.
Your accent is so heavy, I just don't understand...

No, it's not an act of war.

It's merely giving aid and comfort to an invader during the time of their illegal invasion (which invasion is an act of war).

The Constitution has a name for such giving of aid and comfort to an enemy while they are committing an invasion or other such act. And it's not "act of war".

Obama is out of line granting amnesty this way. Liberals especially have been ignoring immigration laws, providing illegal sanctuary cities for illegals and encouraging illegal immigration. It's against federal law to do any of those things.

Did anyone else hear Reid warning the useful idiots that if Repubs take over the senate, they will impeach Obama? Sounds like Dems are freaking out.

After the midterm shellacking, Obama plans to unilaterally grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens. I thought at first, this was an impeachable offense, but impeachment is a legal remedy and only works on people who follow the laws. Obama is above the law.

What we have here is a planned act of war on the USA by Obama. Impeachment is closing the barn door after the President nuked the barn...what's the fucking point?

I would like to point out this thread to all of the Conservatives who keep saying that it is Democrats who keep raising the idea of impeachment.

Of course Frank wants to ignore the Constitution and its silly rules about impeachment.

Forum List

Back