Is Obama's African American voter ad offensive?

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220

6/12/12

Glenn Beck paid a visit to his former Fox News colleague Bill O’Reilly on Tuesday to discuss all things Barack Obama. Specifically, the recent radio ad aimed at black voters, in which the background singers sing, “We’ve got your back.” Beck asked, should he be the one who has our backs?

Beck further critiqued Obama’s campaign method, noting “he’ll say the keywords to each particular group,” telling voters what they want to hear in order to get elected.

Is Obama’s Black Voter Ad Offensive? – Patriot Update

Video:
Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos

dancing_cats_13.gif

The liberals will say we shouldn't have any problem with Obama talking to blacks. That is not the problem. The problem is that he can't talk to all Americans as equals and he has a different message for each group. I am offended simply because we are divided into groups and addressed separately.

What if Romney spoke to whites with the message that he has their backs? Whatever reaction the left would have to that would be appropriate in this case.

Nice to see that the "DIVIDER in Chief" is at least consistent in his policies of dividing the Nation on the basis of Race.

6/12/12

Glenn Beck paid a visit to his former Fox News colleague Bill O’Reilly on Tuesday to discuss all things Barack Obama. Specifically, the recent radio ad aimed at black voters, in which the background singers sing, “We’ve got your back.” Beck asked, should he be the one who has our backs?

Beck further critiqued Obama’s campaign method, noting “he’ll say the keywords to each particular group,” telling voters what they want to hear in order to get elected.

Is Obama’s Black Voter Ad Offensive? – Patriot Update

Video:
Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos

Obama called himself the Post Racial President. Clearly, he is the Most Racial President

I am a mixed breed, White and American Indian, and I do not find it offensive as a White or an Indian. Why would I find it offensive?

The liberals will say we shouldn't have any problem with Obama talking to blacks. That is not the problem. The problem is that he can't talk to all Americans as equals and he has a different message for each group. I am offended simply because we are divided into groups and addressed separately.

What if Romney spoke to whites with the message that he has their backs? Whatever reaction the left would have to that would be appropriate in this case.

Just how is Romney letting minorities know that he has their backs? He is addressing Republicans, which means that he is addressing Whites.

The problem I see with this video is that obama is making the same promise that he made in 2008and never gives a good answer of where he is suppose to get the funds to make those promise come true.

Forum List

Back