Is Obamacare a historic blunder or merely an election-year albatross?

do you have an opinion on Obama's support of the Patriot Act?

cat got your tongue, BL? You too much of a pussy to admit you despise the GOP for the Patriot Act, but cannot muster the courage to say the same about your savior, who SIGNED THE EXTENSION???

you have zero credibility.

What's wrong? Too much of a pussy to admit your beloved "less government!" "pro-freedom!" teabaggers/GOP flat out lied to you? Why are you so much of a baby that all you can do is deflect instead of simply answering the question?
Are you just confirming that the GOP are nothing but a bunch of crybaby pussies that love sucking Koch dick? (If you deflect and not answer again, you will be verifying this is true, and that you love the dick raw dog in your man-gina)

thank you for confirming that you're a worthless troll and partisan hack. You condemn anything the GOP touches, but if your 'savior' supported it right along with the GOP, that's ok because he's, well, Him.

Dumb ass.

Cite one example of republicans wanting a huge government...

I'll give you two.

1. Homeland Security.

2. Medicare Part D.

Homeland security has been around forever

No. That Department was created by Bush.

[ and is definitely NOT controlling anyones life and how is Medicare Part D controlling anyones life????

You just moved the goalposts. You asked for evidence the GOP wants BIG GOVERNMENT.

cat got your tongue, BL? You too much of a pussy to admit you despise the GOP for the Patriot Act, but cannot muster the courage to say the same about your savior, who SIGNED THE EXTENSION???

you have zero credibility.

What's wrong? Too much of a pussy to admit your beloved "less government!" "pro-freedom!" teabaggers/GOP flat out lied to you? Why are you so much of a baby that all you can do is deflect instead of simply answering the question?
Are you just confirming that the GOP are nothing but a bunch of crybaby pussies that love sucking Koch dick? (If you deflect and not answer again, you will be verifying this is true, and that you love the dick raw dog in your man-gina)

thank you for confirming that you're a worthless troll and partisan hack. You condemn anything the GOP touches, but if your 'savior' supported it right along with the GOP, that's ok because he's, well, Him.

Dumb ass.

You're almost there, come on, you can do it, be a big boy and just admit "the GOP lied to me, but they're my daddy so I still love them and will always vote (R) no matter what"

All progressive politicians here in Chicago want to do is ban shit, put more cops on the street, raise taxes, put as many spy cameras they can up and fly spy drones all over the city....

All these progressive clowns are concerned about here in Chicago is generating as much revenue as possible so they can buy the minority vote with welfare money....

The fucking highway tolls are $2.00 every 10-15 miles......

It's fucking disgusting.....

All Illinois does is redistribute money to gangbagers and murderers.....

All progressive politicians here in Chicago want to do is ban shit, put more cops on the street, raise taxes, put as many spy cameras they can up and fly spy drones all over the city....

All these progressive clowns are concerned about here in Chicago is generating as much revenue as possible so they can buy the minority vote with welfare money....

So move to backwoods Alabama and be done with it.

I'll give you two.

1. Homeland Security.

2. Medicare Part D.

[ and is definitely NOT controlling anyones life and how is Medicare Part D controlling anyones life????

You just moved the goalposts. You asked for evidence the GOP wants BIG GOVERNMENT.

NO - Homeland Security is nothing more than a collaboration of preexisting agencies.

I don't know how Medicare D is "big government."

I don't understand how any of this shit plays a roll in your everyday life.

Republicans aren't the ones deciding what is "bad" then taxing the fuck out of the product or banning it outright.

Show me where republicans are banning shit or taxing the fuck out of products under the ruse that it's "bad for you."

So move to backwoods Alabama and be done with it.

See you're a big government fuck that needs to be babysat by your fucking government...

I'm sure if some government agency came to inspect your house and it's contents you would be thrilled at the honor...

Just as long as you get your free Obama money you will be happy and do as your told in an alleged free country....

All progressive politicians here in Chicago want to do is ban shit, put more cops on the street,

You mean law and order Republicans have never favored increased policing? Really?

And the GOP doesn't want to "ban shit"? Really? Drugs? OTC cough syrup? OTC cold medicine?

put as many spy cameras they can up

Thanks to a federal government grant from the Department of Homeland Security created by Bush and the Republican Congress!

Well done. Look what your efforts have wrought. You thought they would stop with external enemies of the state, didn't you.

Last edited:

NO - Homeland Security is nothing more than a collaboration of preexisting agencies.

I don't know how Medicare D is "big government."

I don't understand how any of this shit plays a roll in your everyday life.

Republicans aren't the ones deciding what is "bad" then taxing the fuck out of the product or banning it outright.

Show me where republicans are banning shit or taxing the fuck out of products under the ruse that it's "bad for you."

You obviously don't understand it.

It isn't a "collaboration"..it's a new department. It cost a bundle to implement.

Same with Medicare part D. It's not only big government..it's a gift to big pharma.

That Republicans are creating these big costly government programs..and refusing to actually generate any revenue is pretty telling about their "Fiscal conservatism".

Dumb ass.

You're almost there, come on, you can do it, be a big boy and just admit "the GOP lied to me, but they're my daddy so I still love them and will always vote (R) no matter what"

pathetic. You whine like a little girl about the evils of the GOP, who passed the Patriot Act, and steadfastly ignore the fact that your savior extended that same act.

It's highly hypocritical to ignore Obama's extending the very same act you feel the GOP is evil for passing in the first place.

Like I said, you have zero credibility.

No one's going to "panic" if only the Mandate goes down, except the HMOs. That was their tidbit for complying with all the regulations.

But it didn't, doesn't and if kept..won't have any teeth.

If you don't get healthcare..there is a small tax penalty. Which, get this, the IRS can't come after you for..

So it's almost done as a "Code of honor" thing.

:lol:

Wrong. When your taxes are sent in they are FIRST APPLIED to and fines and penalties then the balance goes to your actual taxes. Thus you will HAVE TO PAY or else you will be behind in your taxes.

Forum List

Back