Is Obamacare a historic blunder or merely an election-year albatross?

The striking down of the individual mandate can be nothing other than a disaster for Obama. Rather than work on the economy, he decided it was more important to create this astronomically expensive new entitlement program. And without the mandate, it will be even more expensive.

Nothing less than an unmitigated disaster.

But I can assure you that Obama's teleprompter is already pre-loaded with a speech written for this contigency.

"We have to start over! We can't let the Republicans be the ones to write our healthcare reform! I know I drove the healthcare car into a ditch, but you have to give me a second chance! Change! Hope! Yes we can!"

You leftists are fascist fucks......

"Leftist fascists?" :cuckoo:

I'm 3 steps ahead of whats going on with this Obamacare bullshit and it's real intent...

Sure you are, I'm sure Beck told you all the "secrets" right? :eusa_hand:

You fucking idiots are actually extremely right wing...

What type of "liberal" forces anyone to do anything?

What type of liberal bans shit?

You're not "liberals" you're right wing authoritarian fascists.

All that speculation and nothing about the partisan nature of a Supreme Court decision striking it down, if it is struck down it will be so easy to blame it entirely on republicans murdering a populist initiative on behalf of powerful special interests, it has the virtue of being true. The aftermath of republicans getting what they want on this may be more than they bargained for but they have never been people who think about consequences.

So, if SCOTUS strikes obamacare down, they are partisan. If they do not, then they are not partisan. Got it. :rolleyes:

You joke but that is exactly it. Look for an over-broad ruling that allows many other kinds of federal mandates to be struck down.

So, you're saying the SCOTUS is only partisan if they disagree with you... sad.

It is a well known fact that Nazis promoted the liberal agenda of multiculturalism and the acceptance of all races, creeds, and sexual orientations into the Fatherland.

If someone is okay with the Department of Homeland security being given sweeping police powers to observe your internet surfing habits and the books you check out of the library and your phone logs, all without a warrant, and to check your papers when you are traveling, and if they believe waterboarding is not torture, and if they hate fags, it would be wrong to see these as Nazi tendencies for the reasons stated above.

Last edited:
I'd call it a big fat albatross. Hell. He never mentions it because the Dems without one single Rep vote rammed it down our throats.

They didn't give shit one that the phone lines to DC were jammed with dissenters. They passed it so they could be part of the "historic moment."

He won't mention his "historic legislation" anymore than he will talk about UE or the economy.

Democrats/progressives have NEVER been "liberal" - they've been authoritarian lunatic slave holders ever sense their birth as a political party.

I'm 3 steps ahead of whats going on with this Obamacare bullshit and it's real intent...

Now there's a new one.

and how do you feel about Obama's stance on the Patriot Act?

Blah blah blah.... and you'll keep punching (D) no matter how much the (D)'s fuck ovetr the country, the people and the U.S. Constitution.

LOL what's wrong right wingers? Can't address the fact that your beloved teabaggers/GOP are really for huge government and anti-freedom? Does it not both you that you have been lied to and played for fools? Or is it ok just as long as the (R)'s do it? :eusa_hand:

The striking down of the individual mandate can be nothing other than a disaster for Obama. Rather than work on the economy, he decided it was more important to create this astronomically expensive new entitlement program. And without the mandate, it will be even more expensive.

Nothing less than an unmitigated disaster.

But I can assure you that Obama's teleprompter is already pre-loaded with a speech written for this contigency.

"We have to start over! We can't let the Republicans be the ones to write our healthcare reform! I know I drove the healthcare car into a ditch, but you have to give me a second chance! Change! Hope! Yes we can!"

It should be a disaster, but I am not at all convinced it will be.
The sheep on the left will say it is a conspiracy...surely the almighty Obama in all of his grace and wonder did not make a mistake...not possible. They will vote for him regardless of what he does or does not do.
What CAN make a difference is the independents. It all depends on how many of them that voted for Obama will see this for what it is - Obama ducked his responsibility and campaign promises by handing over the healthcare overall to Pelosi....who is a fracking loon.

So, if SCOTUS strikes obamacare down, they are partisan. If they do not, then they are not partisan. Got it. :rolleyes:

You joke but that is exactly it. Look for an over-broad ruling that allows many other kinds of federal mandates to be struck down.

He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer...

He probably thinks all the left leaning justices are gods and in no way partisan...

and how do you feel about Obama's stance on the Patriot Act?

Blah blah blah.... and you'll keep punching (D) no matter how much the (D)'s fuck ovetr the country, the people and the U.S. Constitution.

LOL what's wrong right wingers? Can't address the fact that your beloved teabaggers/GOP are really for huge government and anti-freedom? Does it not both you that you have been lied to and played for fools? Or is it ok just as long as the (R)'s do it? :eusa_hand:

do you have an opinion on Obama's support of the Patriot Act?

I hate fags.
I don't believe waterboarding is torture.
I believe the government needs all the powers we can give it to protect us from enemies of the state, including warrantless wiretaps, and the warrantless searching of library, internet, and phone records of US citizens.

I can't possibly have Nazi tendencies, though!

Now there's a new one.

I don't see republicans forcing anyone to do anything (maybe RINO's but they're the same as progressives)...

I'm tired of these nanny state fucks claiming they're "liberal."

99% of the time there is a mandate or ban it's the progressives who are writing these laws.

I don't understand how a person can sit there and attempt to dictate another individuals life then refer to themselves as "liberal."

He probably thinks all the left leaning justices are gods and in no way partisan...

Yeah...looks like this new "occupied" fellow is just another partisan hack that we don't need.
"Damn Republicans...damn cons...damn nutters and wingnuts...blah blah blah"...about 100 times a day.

Pretty spot on analysis of Obamacare and it's effect on Obama's re-election prospects.

Waiting on the Supremes - John Fund - National Review Online

John Fund? John Fund? The former hack from the WSJ and it's editorial page? John Fund, the guy that introduced Rush Limbaugh to many of the power elite and who fanned the flames of Whitewater and Vince Foster Suicide nonsense?

that John fund?

:cuckoo:

http://www.hillaryclintonquarterly.com/politicsliesandvideotape.htm

Politics, Lies, and Videotape: Trashing Hillary Clinton.

By Frank Marafiote

Last edited:

Not really, would not even be that sad to see it struck down if anyone had a better idea (or anything at all) to put in it's place. No one on the right has any plans for what they are going to do once they own the sorry state of the health care system.

Forum List

Back