Is Obama Trying To Eliminate The Usa?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
You can't board a plane in the USA with a small bottle of artist quality paint medium, but you can board a plane to the USA carrying a deadly Level IV Slate Cleaning pathogen. In Africa, neighboring villages will fell trees and post archers along roads leading from a village with an outbreak. Anyone trying to enter is shot on site. In the USA, well, can you imagine what the other passengers on the flight from Monrovia are going through? I'm assuming CDC has gathered them up and quarantined them by now.

Apparently, we're inviting infected people from the South and now from Africa to come here and wipe out 90% of the population.

You can't board a plane in the USA with a small bottle of artist quality paint medium, but you can board a plane to the USA carrying a deadly Level IV Slate Cleaning pathogen. In Africa, neighboring villages will fell trees and post archers along roads leading from a village with an outbreak. Anyone trying to enter is shot on site. In the USA, well, can you imagine what the other passengers on the flight from Monrovia are going through? I'm assuming CDC has gathered them up and quarantined them by now.

Apparently, we're inviting infected people from the South and now from Africa to come here and wipe out 90% of the population.
Ebola in Liberia? who knew... Is Obama on vacation again? Queue crickets.

First Ebola Case in US But CDC Vows We Will Stop It Here - ABC News

Wow he had to go to the hospital TWICE before they figured it out. How does a hospital let a guy go that might have Ebola? Uhmmm yeah I just flew back from Liberia... duh!

Why are they protecting this guy's name and photo I wonder? Isn't it important to show who it was so people can determine if they came in contact with him?

Last edited:
Absolutely Obama is trying to destroy America. Didn't you read it in his book? He wants to pull a Tecumseh Sherman and burn the nation to ashes!!! And his Ebola ridden muslim brothers get to fight over the remains. :mad:

Damn you OBUMMER!!!!!

It takes between 2 and 21 days to show symptoms. This guy could have picked it up on the plane from Liberia.

The main reason why 17th century European settlers had very little trouble with natives and had great real estate for the taking was that prior contact had allowed small pox and influenza to wipe out 90%+ of the native population.

I think Obama is looking to repeat that cycle again

His one and only truth to the citizens of America:

The main reason why 17th century European settlers had very little trouble with natives and had great real estate for the taking was that prior contact had allowed small pox and influenza to wipe out 90%+ of the native population.

I think Obama is looking to repeat that cycle again

Absolutely right. I don't know how he could POSSIBLY make his intent more clear. Hell I don't know he hasn't pushed the red button yet and blown us all to smithereens! Must be thanks to the republicans in congress :thup:

The virus only affects Republicans so rational people are safe.
Not according to Chris Matthews:

MATTHEWS: Yeah, yeah, but I'm just going back to the president's statement, doctor, and that is that the president said it would be unlikely if we had a case in this country. Unlikely to even have one case. You want to see the tape again?

EMANUEL: He said there wouldn't be an Ebola outbreak.

MATTHEWS: No, and in the second part of his sentence he said in the unlikely case someone brings it here. In the unlikely case someone brings it here. Well, they've done it. We're living in the world of the unlikely already. That's all I'm saying. I'm not fear mongering. I'm stating the facts and I wonder if everybody else is.

Chris Matthews vs. Ezekiel Emanuel on Ebola Obama Said It Was Unlikely. It Has Happened. It s Here Video RealClearPolitics

I'm betting this guy was here on a travel visa. Are we really still accepting travel visa's from Ebola infected regions?

yea bro, hes trying to eliminate the united states

hide, hurry up

The virus only affects Republicans so rational people are safe.
Not according to Chris Matthews:

MATTHEWS: Yeah, yeah, but I'm just going back to the president's statement, doctor, and that is that the president said it would be unlikely if we had a case in this country. Unlikely to even have one case. You want to see the tape again?

EMANUEL: He said there wouldn't be an Ebola outbreak.

MATTHEWS: No, and in the second part of his sentence he said in the unlikely case someone brings it here. In the unlikely case someone brings it here. Well, they've done it. We're living in the world of the unlikely already. That's all I'm saying. I'm not fear mongering. I'm stating the facts and I wonder if everybody else is.

Chris Matthews vs. Ezekiel Emanuel on Ebola Obama Said It Was Unlikely. It Has Happened. It s Here Video RealClearPolitics
We've developed a special strain for Matthews.

220px-Positive-pressure_biosafety_suit.jpg

^ How doctors dress before treating Level IV patient

6a00d8341c2cc953ef01a3fc258a5a970b-320wi

^ How fellow passengers on the flight dressed

See the problem?

New Topics

Forum List

Back