*Is Obama Too Anglo,{White} Now For Negros*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Is Obama not doing enough for his own kind, negros?
2. Does Obama now lean anglo over the negro?
3. Obama is riding around in a bus, impressing anglos, and the bus is made by anglos, up in Canada.
4. Could he not spare some negro shop a job, ordering the bus from da negros of LA Calif.?
5. All good questions, but who is not too PC here that can answer them?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Oh my God you mean now that it is apparent he is a screw up---its because he is part white.

All of ya are part white:doubt::doubt::eek::eek:

With his intense hatred of whites AND the U.S., obama is culturally (if not genetically) as black as they come.

Sorry bout that,

He's half white idiot.

1. But in his mind, he must think he's an anglo, and not a negro, at all.
2. He certainly doesn't act like he cares about th negros, what do you think?
3. He seems to be occupied with the anglo race, and would just as much want to step over you negros as he would an ant bed, full of angry ants.
4. Makes me wonder.....:eusa_hand:

*NOTE*: High On Gravity neg repped me for this post, seems he's just like Obama, he hangs out mostly with anglo people too. Can I have more?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Is Obama not doing enough for his own kind, negros?
2. Does Obama now lean anglo over the negro?
3. Obama is riding around in a bus, impressing anglos, and the bus is made by anglos, up in Canada.
4. Could he not spare some negro shop a job, ordering the bus from da negros of LA Calif.?
5. All good questions, but who is not too PC here that can answer them?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Do you racist shits giggle like little school girls every time you type the word "negro"? Is that exciting for you, little girl? What a fucking disgrace.

Forum List

Back