Is Obama the Biggest Liar Ever?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
My experience of posting on political boards has show me that if Libruls (aka: Progressives, Marxists) could not lie, their participation in political debate would be less that the amount of CO2 in our atmosphere, maybe 380 lib posts in every million.

I think after proposing the most massive budgets and deficits in human history yet talking about "historic strides … to cut wasteful spending" Obama is the biggest liar I have ever met in my life.

Thoughts?

Defenses of the Ossiah?

‘We Have Made Historic Strides … to Cut Wasteful Spending,’ Obama Says, While Presiding Over Two Biggest Federal Budgets in 65 Years
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
By Terence P. Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief

(CNSNews.com) - In his budget message to Congress Monday, President Barack Obama said, “Already, we have made historic strides … to cut wasteful spending.” He made the comment while presenting a budget proposal that for the second year in a row would fix federal spending at a percentage of Gross Domestic Product that is higher than at any time in the past 65 years."

CNSNews.com - ?We Have Made Historic Strides ? to Cut Wasteful Spending,? Obama Says, While Presiding Over Two Biggest Federal Budgets in 65 Years

My experience of posting on political boards has show me that if Libruls (aka: Progressives, Marxists) could not lie, their participation in political debate would be less that the amount of CO2 in our atmosphere, maybe 380 lib posts in every million.

I think after proposing the most massive budgets and deficits in human history yet talking about "historic strides … to cut wasteful spending" Obama is the biggest liar I have ever met in my life.

Thoughts?

Defenses of the Ossiah?

‘We Have Made Historic Strides … to Cut Wasteful Spending,’ Obama Says, While Presiding Over Two Biggest Federal Budgets in 65 Years

(CNSNews.com) - In his budget message to Congress Monday, President Barack Obama said, “Already, we have made historic strides … to cut wasteful spending.” He made the comment while presenting a budget proposal that for the second year in a row would fix federal spending at a percentage of Gross Domestic Product that is higher than at any time in the past 65 years."

CNSNews.com - ?We Have Made Historic Strides ? to Cut Wasteful Spending,? Obama Says, While Presiding Over Two Biggest Federal Budgets in 65 Years

It must be really tough being you.

Thoughts?

Defenses of the Ossiah?

It must be really tough being you.

Piece of cake.

Biggest Liar Ever??

- The smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud
- They will treat us as liberators
- "Mission accomplished'
- Waterboarding is not torture

Biggest Liar Ever??

- "Mission accomplished'

"Revenues from the Iraqi oil will more than cover the costs of military action"
"Capturing Osama Bin Laden is our #1 priority"

Biggest Liar Ever??

- "Mission accomplished'

With the exception of the Dem Party in Iraq (aka the Insurgency), the Iraqis did treat us as Liberators.

And our Mission is accomplished

Get out from under Obama's desk and let's talk about the biggest deficits and spending in human history

Thoughts?

Defenses of the Ossiah?

He's right up there with Bush,Clinton and Nixon thats for sure.If Pinochio were true,and a persons nose would grow an inch everytime they told a lie,those guys noses would have stretched out for miles on end.:lol::lol:

Thoughts?

Defenses of the Ossiah?

If it were up to the Republicans we'd be sucked into a deep depression, just like in the 20s when they tried to cut spending and sent the country into soup lines.

Thoughts?

Defenses of the Ossiah?

If it were up to the Republicans we'd be sucked into a deep depression, just like in the 20s when they tried to cut spending and sent the country into soup lines.

The Depression of 1920 started as bad as Hoover/FDR's but ended much much much sooner. Any idea why?

How can you "make historic strides to stop wasteful spending" in a budget with a $1.6 trillion hole in it? How?

Obamaroids get out from under his desk, come into the light, he's the biggest fucking liar!!

War is Peace and the biggest deficits in human history are really historic cuts in spending

Biggest Liar Ever??

-- Waterboarding is not torture
Waterboarding is not Torture. Cutting somebody's fuggin head off while they are screaming like Daniel Pearl did, THAT is torture! American pretend to be sheltered from the reality of the cruel world out there, but I have seen it close up. The moral to the story is that if you do not kill your enemies before they kill you, you are a total fool.

The Depression of 1920 started as bad as Hoover/FDR's but ended much much much sooner. Any idea why?[/QUOTE]

in the 1920s most people did not have homes and mortgages in the 1920s they did not have a federal reserve printing money like mad, in the 1920s most things people bought in the store were made here in the united states not in china, in the 1920s china was not holding billions and billions of American dollars or Japan and other countries. In the 1920s we were not dependent on foreign Oil. In the 1920s jobs were not going over seas they were here in America. In the 1920s American were Americans. In the 1920s people did not drive 20 to 50 mile to go to work everyone new the mail man and the cop walking the beat, and the town grocery store owner and their neighbors, family etc. this is a different world Sorry to say.
also in the 1920s they did not have Unemployment Insurance

Last edited:
Biggest Liar Ever??

- "Mission accomplished'

If you're trying to imply those things are false then you are in competition with Obama for biggest liar ever.
-"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."
Ring any bells?

No, Obama is the biggest liar. Whatever happened to his cabinet initiative to cut $100M from their budgets? This isn't ancient history. It is like 6 months ago. Nary a word.
His own budget office projects record deficits, more than every other American president combined, and now he wants to talk about fiscal prudence? Never mind that the Dems ran in 06 to retake Congress on fiscal restraint. They are as bad as Obama.

I truly wonder whether Obama is actually delusional. That he thinks his saying something makes it so. Either that or he thinks the American people are dumb as dirt. And having elected him, they might just be.

The Depression of 1920 started as bad as Hoover/FDR's but ended much much much sooner. Any idea why?

Because people created the biggest bubble ever in the following decade by over-leveraging and over paying for relatively worthless investments?

Yeah, that would be it.

Same way they did it after the bubble burst in 2000.

Forum List

Back