Is Obama "The Best and the Brightest"?

He has a pedigree that read like Alger Hiss: Harvard, Editor of the Law Review. Is Obama "The Best and the Brightest"?

This man is the brightest star the human race has ever known.

A famous Presidential Historian said he is the smartest President we have ever had.
When asked how smart,what is hi IQ by Don Imus a famous radio guy in his own right.
The Historian replied...." I have no idea"

When President Obama gave a speech a grown man with MSNBC had a somewhat sexual
episode with tingly feelings in his lower regions.

A member of this elite group posted a mere few months into this administrations first term
when will Obama's likeness be carved into Mt. Rushmore...that says a lot.

When this President get's a Nobel Peace prize for.....Well We a re still trying to figure that one out...

When Hundreds of billions of dollars are spent on a Stimulus plan that did nothing and the media doesn't have a problem with it...well.

When unemployment is still high and basically unchanged,and the President boasts about another month of record positive numbers and the media doesn't say a word.

Well we should look at maybe a miracle among us.The Obama worshipers here are legendary.

However this end up this President has already surpassed all the accomplishments of not only our Presidents but every leader the World has ever known....

Or maybe not....this is just my opinion,and I may be wrong...

Sorry I didn't provide a link.....he he hhe:eusa_whistle:

"The best and the brightest, unfortunately, aren't running for political office."

We can thank a-holes like Nixon and Reagan for that- but maybe Obama's desire for service will inspire the country and get us out of 40 years + of crappe....

If he inspires anyone to serve, it will be because we can no longer put up with the crap of corrupt politicians.

And how exactly do you think you can thank Nixon or Reagan for that?

Blago was inspired and now he's serving. That's gotta count.

He got Bin Laden.....
Wasn't that what he was supposed to do?
Does he get some special credit for that?
Once it was known Bin Laden was found Obama had NO choice.
Where was there a decision problem.
The only choice he had was to ok the mission.
What is it with you guys?

Poor old Blago- absolutely SCREWED for having a big stupid mouth- every Gov. trades for influence....but how is Obama corrupt? Pubs are ALL bought off- revolving door lobbyists, corporate junkets, CEO positions, etc etc...or just FILTHY RICH bastids...

Poor old Blago- absolutely SCREWED for having a big stupid mouth- every Gov. trades for influence....but how is Obama corrupt? Pubs are ALL bought off- revolving door lobbyists, corporate junkets, CEO positions, etc etc...or just FILTHY RICH bastids...

Yeh and the Democrats are just poor public servants with $2.00 haircuts and holes in the soles of their shoes and leftover dinner in their brown paper bags their wives packed for lunch.....:eusa_shhh:

So you have no problem with what Blago did... Would you if he were a Republican?

It was a gutsy decision to go wth boots on the ground instead of predators or planes....duh.

Yeh and the military did a wonderful job...and Obama and his ilk get all the credit...
Fine....Well done Mr.President.I'm sure we will hear about how tough it was for you
when you're in campaign mode....like soon :clap2:

Liberals are NOT misinformed tools of the greedy rich and screw the workers, poluting corps. Thanks for the depressions and the stupidest wars ever...

What did Blago do? Try for a cabinet spot? OMG!!!!!

"Quote: Originally Posted by hellofromwarsaw
It was a gutsy decision to go wth boots on the ground instead of predators or planes....duh.
Yeh and the military did a wonderful job...and Obama and his ilk get all the credit...
Fine....Well done Mr.President.I'm sure we will hear about how tough it was for you "

Gates said it was gutsy- and then you go all Rushbo on us LOL!!

The guys a bumbling fool. He can't finish a sentence without help. If his teleprompter fails so does he.
He has proved to be an educated idiot with roots no one can be sure of.

One way or the other he is a fraud, I don't care what color suit he wares.

Forum List

Back