Is Obama "The Best and the Brightest"?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
He has a pedigree that read like Alger Hiss: Harvard, Editor of the Law Review. Is Obama "The Best and the Brightest"?

He has a pedigree that read like Alger Hiss: Harvard, Editor of the Law Review. Is Obama "The Best and the Brightest"?
Hey.....you know.....

HE GOT BIN LADEN!!!!!

*​

"It was the gutsiest decision I've ever seen a President make, at least, in my lifetime."

(See: 17:00)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX8AvFt_nMY]YouTube - ‪Death of osama bin laden (Operation Neptune Spear) US Navy SEALS and Army Delta Force.‬‏[/ame]
barack-obama-superman-byron-furgol.jpg

Hey.....you know.....

HE GOT BIN LADEN!!!!!

*​

"It was the gutsiest decision I've ever seen a President make, at least, in my lifetime."

(See: 17:00)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX8AvFt_nMY]YouTube - ‪Death of osama bin laden (Operation Neptune Spear) US Navy SEALS and Army Delta Force.‬‏[/ame]
barack-obama-superman-byron-furgol.jpg

No, gutsy is leading a heavily outnumbered beaten, torn, continental army infested with influenza, dysentery, and consumption into Trenton AFTER marching for 18 miles the night before in freezing temperatures AND then going on to rout the Hessians. This move was instrumental in turning the Revolutionary War in our favor. That's gutsy.

I have Shaman on ignore but I can see when people quote him... You forget just how dumb that guy is lol... Obama as Superman, really? Obama would be like "get that fucking guy away from me, asap, now, faster, gogogogo, seal team 6 go~" in real life haha.

He's just like any other smart and privileged white male.

He's a lawyer. And a good one. He's not my type of politics, though.

I cannot tell a lie.

No. No he isn't.

The best and the brightest, unfortunately, aren't running for political office.

He's the best....at blaming others for his own failures.

He's the brightest...among his cabinet officials and advisors.

"The best and the brightest, unfortunately, aren't running for political office."

We can thank a-holes like Nixon and Reagan for that- but maybe Obama's desire for service will inspire the country and get us out of 40 years + of crappe....

"The best and the brightest, unfortunately, aren't running for political office."

We can thank a-holes like Nixon and Reagan for that- but maybe Obama's desire for service will inspire the country and get us out of 40 years + of crappe....

If he inspires anyone to serve, it will be because we can no longer put up with the crap of corrupt politicians.

And how exactly do you think you can thank Nixon or Reagan for that?

Forum List

Back