Is Obama The AntiChrist? (at the core a political, not "religious", thread)

GStarz

Feb 14, 2011
This might seem like a religious subject, but the posts and topics under "religion" here don't seem to touch too much on actual politics, and so, since this is about Obama, who is literally central to US politics, and public opinion drives policy, it seems entirely intellectually honest - even most appropriate - to put this post here.

There are videos on Youtube with millions of hits what show Obama's name being that of Satan as described by Jesus in the book of Luke. The problem with such a presentation is you need to take the poster's/narrator's word for it. That's not very convincing.

So how does one get a "reliable source" on this subject. the happy news is you don't need a "reliable source" other than an online translator, because you can manifestly prove the translation to yourself. This is simple. I did it, so it must be, right? You are certain to get these results, so i strongly suggest you take 30 minutes and try it for yourself.

Get either an online or download-able translator that has an English to Hebrew translator. One with text-to-speech is particularly effective. Follow this extremely simple procedure and see the evidence you seek for yourself>

In Luke, Jesus describes Satan as lightning falling/ or descending, from a height. It makes no sense as poetry, but if you assume the translation to be a literal name... well, draw your own conclusion.

1. Type in english, the word "Lightning". (again, text to speech allows you to hear it, so try to get a translator with that option. I use a downloadable one called Lingvosoft). Click the translate option. "Lightening" will be written as baraq and spoken as "Barack".

2. Write "Height" in English. Translate. The Hebrew word will be Bama, pronounced as the president's name minus the "O".

Apparently, when used together, these words are combined with a transliterated conjunctive of "U" or "O", so literally lighting at or from a height would have been spoken in hebrew/aramaic as Barack U Bama, or Barack O Bama.

Now if you want to call it coincidence (I cannot bring myself to be quite that blind to the laws of probability, so this issue somewhat concerns me) that's fine, but this is a fact, and the laws of averages do matter, as we all abide by them everyday in our daily lives, often subconsciously.

With remarks like, "If they bring a knife, you bring a gun", Obama has proved to be anything but Saintly. I am unaware of any evidence that suggests that Obama is too good, per se, to mitigate the circumstantial evidence, no matter how slim (or not slim) that Obama may be the Antichrist. Conclusion: there is more evidence that Obama is the Antichrist than there is evidence that he is not, because there is at least a little that he is. Just simple, manifest fact. there's nothing we can do about that unless we simply want to lie about the reality to feel better.

Please bear in mind that, "That's ridiculous", is not an argument based on the manifest facts being considered here. Choose your own sense of proportionality, to be sure, but the facts that Obama is outweighs the evidence that he isn't. It may only be one percent, but that's still the manifest reality of it.

With millions of Christians in the US and hundreds of millions in the world, the perception that Obama may be the Antichrist is a potentially serious political issue for both left and right. This info is for Christians to be better informed, and for liberals to understand that the translation is genuine, so they can find ways to defeat this argument legitimately, if they want, because these facts are true and they're spreading - we're past the point of silence and marginalization, now.

Last edited:
was there some law in hawaii when obama was born that said that if only one parent was a u.s. citzen that the mother has to be a resident for ten years five of which are after the age of sixteen. was there a law like that in effect at the time? would that render our president unqualified ?

This might seem like a religious subject, but the posts and topics under "religion" here don't seem to touch too much on actual politics, and so, since this is about Obama, who is literally central to US politics, and public opinion drives policy, it seems entirely intellectually honest - even most appropriate - to put this post here.

There are videos on Youtube with millions of hits what show Obama's name being that of Satan as described by Jesus in the book of Luke. The problem with such a presentation is you need to take the poster's/narrator's word for it. That's not very convincing.

So how does one get a "reliable source" on this subject. the happy news is you don't need a "reliable source" other than an online translator, because you can manifestly prove the translation to yourself. This is simple. I did it, so it must be, right? You are certain to get these results, so i strongly suggest you take 30 minutes and try it for yourself.

Get either an online or download-able translator that has an English to Hebrew translator. One with text-to-speech is particularly effective. Follow this extremely simple procedure and see the evidence you seek for yourself>

In Luke, Jesus describes Satan as lightning falling/ or descending, from a height. It makes no sense as poetry, but if you assume the translation to be a literal name... well, draw your own conclusion.

1. Type in english, the word "Lightning". (again, text to speech allows you to hear it, so try to get a translator with that option. I use a downloadable one called Lingvosoft). Click the translate option. "Lightening" will be written as baraq and spoken as "Barack".

2. Write "Height" in English. Translate. The Hebrew word will be Bama, pronounced as the president's name minus the "O".

Apparently, when used together, these words are combined with a transliterated conjunctive of "U" or "O", so literally lighting at or from a height would have been spoken in hebrew/aramaic as Barack U Bama, or Barack O Bama.

Now if you want to call it coincidence (I cannot bring myself to be quite that blind to the laws of probability, so this issue somewhat concerns me) that's fine, but this is a fact, and the laws of averages do matter, as we all abide by them everyday in our daily lives, often subconsciously.

With remarks like, "If they bring a knife, you bring a gun", Obama has proved to be anything but Saintly. I am unaware of any evidence that suggests that Obama is too good, per se, to mitigate the circumstantial evidence, no matter how slim (or not slim) that Obama may be the Antichrist. Conclusion: there is more evidence that Obama is the Antichrist than there is evidence that he is not, because there is at least a little that he is. Just simple, manifest fact. there's nothing we can do about that unless we simply want to lie about the reality to feel better.

Please bear in mind that, "That's ridiculous", is not an argument based on the manifest facts being considered here. Choose your own sense of proportionality, to be sure, but the facts that Obama is outweighs the evidence that he isn't. It may only be one percent, but that's still the manifest reality of it.

With millions of Christians in the US and hundreds of millions in the world, the perception that Obama may be the Antichrist is a potentially serious political issue for both left and right. This info is for Christians to be better informed, and for liberals to understand that the translation is genuine, so they can find ways to defeat this argument legitimately, if they want, because these facts are true and they're spreading - we're past the point of silence and marginalization, now.

Youre kidding me right?

Youre kidding me right?

I'm not. It'll take you half an hour to prove it to yourself. if you use a text-to-speech translator, do it when the sun is shining - it can rattle even the most steely constitution if done late at night. The concept sounds ridiculous until you actually hear the translation. use any translator you want. i used three. that was enough to convince me that the translation is genuine. the rest depends on your faith, and sense of the laws of probability when preparing to dismiss it as coincidence.

I'm not saying Obama is. I'm just saying that the belief that he may be is rooting in manifest evidence. there can be no denying that at all. That's just the unhappy reality of it.

washamericom,

"was there some law in hawaii when obama was born that said that if only one parent was a u.s. citzen that the mother has to be a resident for ten years five of which are after the age of sixteen. was there a law like that in effect at the time? would that render our president unqualified ?"

I think you're confusing this with the birther animated series thread. That's where I'm discussing "birther' issues. That's off-topic here. ;)

In a nutshell, I believe the answer to your questions, unhappily, are, 'yes" and "Yes", but I am less100% certain of those particular laws than others. I do know something basic for a fact: laws are being enacted around the country on a state level to keep anyone without - specifically - a long form birth certificate off the ballot in those states - proof that the "birthers" are not as marginalized as the press would have you believe - and that Obama is fighting lawsuits so as to maintain the secrecy of the long form birth certificate - which Hawaii has confirmed exists - and other records. So this issue in one way or the other is headed toward a train wreck, with obama the primary political passenger. once again, though, this isn't the thread for that. ;)

Off to the romper room?

I would have to agree. What is up with the new members lately?

I suppose then you have no interest in knowing if the translation is accurate and therefore have no intention of trying it? (I know you're a liberal who disparages conservatives with hit and run wisecracks, but I thought even you might be a little interested in the fact that there is some substance to the concern)

Last edited:

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Plato"

That quote is terrific. It's too bad that you have the relevance as it relates to this topic backwards; you should want to check the translation for yourself to see what you, as a liberal, may be up against, because the Christians in the US far exceed all the liberals, many of whom ARE liberal. there are still plenty of Reagan democrats and like-minded blue dogs democrats around. this is slowly becoming yet another issue you should want to address.

You tried to marginalize and ignore the "birthers", and all that got you was 11 states passing laws which will demand that Obama release records he doesn't want to release. Even uber-liberal Mother Jones News editorializes that that could be the end of Obama's presidency. You should want to deal with this rather than ignore and marginalize it.. just ask Plato. Or the birthers celebrating expected victories in several of those 11 states.

Last edited:
If you take all the letters in Bill Gates III and then convert it in ASCII code (American standard code for information interchange) and then ADD up all the numbers...you will get 666, which is the number of the beast!!! And to top it off, we know whoever is responsible for Windows must be Satan.

Naw, not the anti-Christ, but he'll do till the real one comes along.

What he IS, is a MISTAKE. A mistake made by the new voters, and all those DEAD voters, that were brought out of hiding by the Dem's.

What were living through right now is our PUNISHMENT, but fear not, that too shall past.

Sonny Barger for President in 2012.:clap2:

If you take all the letters in Bill Gates III and then convert it in ASCII code (American standard code for information interchange) and then ADD up all the numbers...you will get 666, which is the number of the beast!!! And to top it off, we know whoever is responsible for Windows must be Satan.

This is what I expect, always, from liberals on deep issues that anger and upset them: demonstrations of attempts at being clever with comedy routines structured in such a way as to attempt to create an impression of an intelligent rebuttal without ever addressing the actual facts of the debates. they're usually much shorter still, with hit-and-run attempts at marginalizing the post, but the style and function are still the same.

Of course I know the answer, but just to drag you a bit out into the sunlight of an open discussion, did you try an online translator just to see why millions of Christians are uncomfortable with this issue, or are you, in your own mind, simply better than they are, because if you think you are, you haven;t proved it with your lame attempt at being clever.

Last edited:
The most popular traditions in Christianity portray the Antichrist as one who is beautiful to behold, charismatic, irrisistible, able to weave the people into his compelling and enticing web so that they will forsake the Christ and follow him. He will appear trustworthy and believable and many will be fooled. It will only be when he takes up arms to oppose the celestial powers that his true face will be known.

On the contrary, Obama, though he did have a similar effect on our more gullible population, has already earned the disappointment, disgust, and even contempt of many who once believed in him.

The Antichrist will not be that foolish.

I will say that Obama has probably inspired more people to say "Oh my God!" and "Jesus H. Christ" more than most though.

Last edited:
Naw, not the anti-Christ, but he'll do till the real one comes along.

What he IS, is a MISTAKE. A mistake made by the new voters, and all those DEAD voters, that were brought out of hiding by the Dem's.

What were living through right now is our PUNISHMENT, but fear not, that too shall past.

Sonny Barger for President in 2012.:clap2:

I never said he was, let me be clear. What i said is that there is a legitimate reason why millions of Christians are concerned that he might be. When liberals said that about Ronald Wilson Reagan, whose name numbers 666, liberals told the world back then that it was supposed to give the fact just a little concern. Now we have a guy who rose almost impossibly with no executive experience, with a health care plan that decides who lives and who dies (let's not play games, it does), who says to Hispanics that whites are "the enemy" and tells his followers, "if they bring a knife, we bring a gun" (there's a statesmanlike remark, eh?) and his name just happens to be an exact translation from Hebrew of the words that Jesus used to describe Satan (once again, try an online or downloadable translator and prove it to yourself - there are at least a dozen for free), then maybe, just maybe there's a little cause for concern among people who believe in both God and Satan. There isn't a lot of wiggle room, here. It isn't like every president's name is the Hebrew translation for Satan. We need to give them that much, anyway.

His name, his hidden birth certificate that he refuses to fork over, but will have to soon with new state laws being enacted, coupled with his smarmy, obnoxious and arrogant persona - remember how cool he was when he gave Hillary and McCain the finger - wow, is he ever cool, eh? Wotta guy! - at some point some people just stop wanting to cut this jerk a break - November pretty much proved that beyond dispute.

So when Christians say, "Hey, I'm uncomfortable with the fact that his name translates into what Jesus called, 'Satan'", Obama has earned no free passes to shield him against that very understandable Christian concern.

Last edited:
The most popular traditions in Christianity portray the Antichrist as one who is beautiful to behold, charismatic, irrisistible, able to weave the people into his compelling and enticing web so that they will forsake the Christ and follow him. He will appear trustworthy and believable and many will be fooled. It will only be when he takes up arms to oppose the celestial powers that his true face will be known.

On the contrary, Obama, though he did have a similar effect on our more gullible population, has already earned the disappointment, disgust, and even contempt of many who once believed in him.

I will say that Obama has probably inspired more people to say "Oh my God!" and "Jesus H. Christ" more than most though.

"I will say that Obama has probably inspired more people to say "Oh my God!" and "Jesus H. Christ" more than most though"

LOL! Now liberals could learn a thing or two from this, because this really is funny! Excellent!

Off to the romper room?

I would have to agree. What is up with the new members lately?

I suppose then you have no interest in knowing if the translation is accurate and therefore have no intention of trying it? (I know you're a liberal who disparages conservatives with hit and run wisecracks, but I thought even you might be a little interested in the fact that there is some substance to the concern)

No, Im not going to try it. Ill tell you why. Ive seen a few of your half baked, ignorant diatribes so far and Im not impressed. To think that there will ever be an Anti-Christ is so far out that you cant see the sun through the trees. You even had the audacity to post this in politics "since its about Obama" If that isnt religious bull crap I dont know what is. Its not "intellectually honest" as you state but more intellectually bereft.

There are a million videos on youtube showing UFOs. That doesnt mean theyre coming for you.

What are the heavy facts you speak of?

What characteristics does he show that qualifies him as the Anti-Christ?

You do know there are millions of liberal Christians dont you?

Lastly, Im not going to say, "That's ridiculous". I dont have to say a word because a lot of people on this site now know what your mind set is.

obama my not be the antichrist, but he is the key that will unlock the door for the antichrist enterence to the world.

Forum List

Back