Is Obama the Anti-Christ?

Last edited:
Which is what ... in the American tongue?

Hussein. i'm not kidding. I thought Saddam was significant for quite a while.

Sorry. Saddam means apollyon or destroyer, not hussein.

Meh .... one group claimed Bush was the anti-christ, several said Clinton .... I'm sure every president has been accused of such since ... well ... the first. The whole "end of the world, doomsday, anti-christ" game is so old it makes moldy bread look edible now.

Just about everybody with any kind of "impact" has been labeled as the anti-christ. Someday the anti-christ will appear. Who has a clue as to when? Or where? Maybe the anti-christ is already here. Maybe not. Just depends on what you believe. To believe, or not to believe, in the anti-christ is all a matter of personal choice. Some people say christians are crazy. Christians say those that don't believe are crazy. It's been like that ever since Jesus first walked the earth... That is my humble opinion.

What do you think folks? Could Obama possibly be the Anti-Christ? I say MAYBE.

I don't think he's THE Antichrist. But i think his actions, the way people fawn all over him, think he's the greatest, that we're seeing how people will react to the real one when he shows up. With the real one, you'll see much more of the same thing, except it will be 100 times worse!
But still, like you said...MAYBE.
If he gets a 7 yr peace deal going for Isreal, the new Temple in Isreal is rebuilt...then i think i'd worry about him!!

No...the AntiChrist is supposed to have the ability to fool everyone with his message. Not just the bots on the left of the political isle.

No, the antichrist does not fool everyone. He fools only the fools that have paid no attention to the warnings. Revelations tells us what the antichrist will be like. True Christians that have kept up on this will not be fooled. I say "true" Christians because many people say they are, but know nothing about the Bible and what it teaches. A woman at work was saying how she's Catholic and goes to church "most of the time'. She knew NOTHING about Revelations, about 666 (never heard of it!), or the antichrist. That is not a True Christian. So yes, she will be decieved. The majority i people i believe will be decieved...

No...the AntiChrist is supposed to have the ability to fool everyone with his message. Not just the bots on the left of the political isle.

No, the antichrist does not fool everyone. He fools only the fools that have paid no attention to the warnings. Revelations tells us what the antichrist will be like. True Christians that have kept up on this will not be fooled. I say "true" Christians because many people say they are, but know nothing about the Bible and what it teaches. A woman at work was saying how she's Catholic and goes to church "most of the time'. She knew NOTHING about Revelations, about 666 (never heard of it!), or the antichrist. That is not a True Christian. So yes, she will be decieved. The majority i people i believe will be decieved...

How many anti-christs can dance on the head of a pin?

Obamageddon draws nigh. REPENT REPENT!!! The Barackalypse shall spare none!

Haha... Christians make me laugh. Is Obama the Anti-Christ? You even entertain the idea that the answer to that question is "yes" then your a wacko nutjob.

Just about everybody with any kind of "impact" has been labeled as the anti-christ. Someday the anti-christ will appear. Who has a clue as to when? Or where? Maybe the anti-christ is already here. Maybe not. Just depends on what you believe. To believe, or not to believe, in the anti-christ is all a matter of personal choice. Some people say christians are crazy. Christians say those that don't believe are crazy. It's been like that ever since Jesus first walked the earth... That is my humble opinion.

Someday the anti-christ will appear.

That'l be the day monkeys fly out of my butt.

New Topics

Forum List

Back