Is Obama the 21st century's "Neville Chamberlain"?

Failure? At what? With a 50% approval rating and two terms as president under his belt Obama is hardly a failure no matter how many times Limbaugh has hypnotized you into believing it to be true. Ewe Cons are sheep!

I don't even listen to Limbaugh, faggot. Obama's approval rating is overstated by liberal polls and the press. He only finished two terms because he's a mulatto and well gee golly, we ain't never had no mullato president before, we'un better be nice to him, hee yuk.

Any full white president would have had his ass thrown to the curb before now, which is what should have been done to him after three months.
Sissy, what are you angry about? Did your gay marriage licensee get revoked or something?

Obama's approval rating has been marginalized in the past by those same polls. Don't even try to con me, Punk. Go wash the sit stains out of your underwear and brush your pink hair!

I got your gay marriage license hanging right here between my legs. Why don't you slobber all over it like you do Obama's little tiny wiener?

All you've done since 2012 is try to con people but guess what? I don't think anyone's buying it any more.

Now go wash Obama's pubic hairs out of your teeth, and quit fucking your brother, faggot.

So you admit that you are GAY. Well, I have nothing against you, just don't try to put anything against ME, Tootsie! :lol:

OK, I am through with you bottom feeders, I am on to more productive climes... take care... and don't belch in your bank tellers face... they know how much money you have and will sue you for exposing them to breath borne STDs.

Oh, gay-bashing now are we? Actually I'm not even close to being gay, but tell me: What happened to the "party of diversity and tolerance"?

See? You're no different than I am, Komrade.

Whoa! Whoa! You admitted you were gay when you said:

I got your gay marriage license hanging right here between my legs. Why don't you slobber all over it like you do Obama's little tiny wiener?

That is as gay as it gets, fag! You put that overcoat on now wear it byatch! You should never have brought the topic up in the first place. Now we know why. At last you've come out of the closet... BYATCH! :lol:

Be a (man?) and admit it. Your Freudian slip is showing madam!

Forum List

Back