Is Obama really the Anti-Christ??

Turn off Fox
It's Bad News for America

Valarie Jarret works for Fox?

Damn, I thought Barry Obama worked for her.

Fox, Beck...whatever!

Let’s get this straight: an anonymous source supposedly within the Obama campaign supposedly overheard a representative from Jarrett’s office make this statement and attributed it to Jarrett herself; it was then passed along to some pseudonymous source named "Wall Street Insider" who then forwarded it to The Ulsterman Report … and it eventually ended up on Glenn Beck’s radio program where the quote was treated as entirely legitimate and a sign that America deserves to be destroyed.

Unraveling the Story Behind Valerie Jarrett’s Bogus ‘Payback’ Quote | Secular News Daily

Only someone with extreme hate (or dumber than dirt) for the President would believe this shit.

Or someone that has watched Obama, systematically destroy anyone that works with him, and go out of his way to harm those that disagree with him (Petraus).

Yeah right. Becuase the crowd boo'd at Romneys name Uncensored thinks this is akin to the Bolsheviks lining people up and murdering them.

Wasn't the theme of your campaign "revenge?" Isn't that what your Messiah® promised the drones?

There was no coup, there is no murder in the streets by the winners. Now there is some rage being felt but it's the sore losers who are expressing that.

In what form will you exact the Revenge that Lord Obama promised?

Watching you bitch and moan is revenge enough, thanks. :D

When I read posts like these..

I am so happy that I live my life without the idiocy of religion influencing my mind with such retarded ideas as the "Anti-Christ".

Good job guys! Way to get fooled by mainstream religion... Real "original"!

:lol:

Please explain how creating embryos for human experimentation, allowing babies that are living after an attemped abortion to be exposed to elements until they die, recommending giving the elderly "a pill", based on age is "good".

I have NO idea what the hell you are talking about. Neither do you either it seems.

Are you okay?

Or someone that has watched Obama, systematically destroy anyone that works with him, and go out of his way to harm those that disagree with him (Petraus) (Sic).

You got any proof that this is the case? Do you have proof that Obama framed Petraeus?

Or is this just more of the madness that you just posted?

When I read posts like these..

I am so happy that I live my life without the idiocy of religion influencing my mind with such retarded ideas as the "Anti-Christ".

Good job guys! Way to get fooled by mainstream religion... Real "original"!

:lol:

Please explain how creating embryos for human experimentation, allowing babies that are living after an attemped abortion to be exposed to elements until they die, recommending giving the elderly "a pill", based on age is "good".

I have NO idea what the hell you are talking about. Neither do you either it seems.

Are you okay?

Another poster whose handle is a negative barometer! NO, they don't seem OK.

Forum List

Back