Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
I say hell no. LoneLaugher thinks he is. Hahahahaha

No, he's not a great speaker. He was good at reading the teleprompter and had a few embarrassing moments when it stopped working. Some past presidents spoke honestly and didn't need much help because they meant what they were saying and their praise for this country was from the heart. Only time we hear passion from Obama is when he talks about how great he is or how great government will be, like when he claimed that the rise of the oceans would slow once he got elected. Gag!!!

Obama often didn't seem to know what he was saying, like the time he read someone else's lines on the teleprompter and thanked himself. When the teleprompter broke down, his mind was blank. The times he did speak without help, it was awkward. He can read, I'll give him that. But without TOTUS, he is nothing.

Is he a horrible speaker? No. He reads the prompter quite well, moves his head back and forth to give the impression as though he is looking at the audience. He must practice in front of a mirror or something.

But he doesn't have a fucking clue as to what he's saying most of the time. Evidence? When the prompter goes fritzy he seriously has NO FUCKING IDEA what he was saying. He can't even ad-lib/improvise ... he just waits until the words reappear and he continues reading.

He's the most embarrassing excuse for a potus this country has ever had. And yeah, that includes nitwit Carter.

He's no where near the best at anything. He's not even average. Speeches have to get results and good results to even be considered as a motivating speech that had an effect of making good policy choices that help the country and the majority are in favor of. He's done none of that.

An obie speech is nothing more than making his ultra stupid base eat up the little pile's of shit his mouth spews. He is a rhino crapping in the field and his dung beetles run in as fast as possible to eat their fair share while the rest are wondering why they would eat that at all.

The democrat base are dung beetles, they will eat up anything this guy shits. Like they are drawn to it as their only source of nutrition. So in their minds it's the greatest buffet ever because they don't actually look for anything else that may be available.

Can anyone off the top of your head recall a memorable line from any of Obama's speeches?
"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, period" and
"You didnt build that"
don't count because conservatives harped on them.

Kennedy-"Ask not what your country can do for you..."
Nixon "My wife Pat has a plain Republican cloth coat."
Reagan "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
Bush "Read my lips, no new taxes."
Clinton "I did not have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky
Bush "Freedom itself was attacked"
Obama:?

See. Many other presidents have delivered memorable lines you know right away. Obama? Not so much.
Obama-"I will free you from the tyranny of work".

Never understood why he needed to give a speech almost every day?... Oh yeah...He loves the attention.
Never understood why he always needed to have "people props" behind him... Well he loves to surrounded by his adoring fans.
They paid a lot for those Doctor Suits, had to drag them out again and get their money back from the investment.

Great thread!
Pathetic, isn't it? The loser had to bump it twice himself before he could get the first nitwit to bite. Really sad.

You must understand......he and I had a discussion in another thread in which I handed him his ass. He honestly believes that our POTUS is a horrible public speaker....no doubt very concerned with teleprompters or some such bullshit.

He thought he could hand me my ass with this wonderful thread.

I wonder how he feels it's working out for him?

Since I won't accept anything but an admission that Obama is a great public speaker....one of our nation's best ever.....I fear this thread may never end.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would call him a good public speaker. I find it amazing that you're saying he's one of the best in our nation's history. Trust me, no one in their right mind agrees with you.

I'm still waiting for you to name a dozen who are/were better. Especially presidents. Then....get some help in proving it.

I've provided several links to rankings of speakers. You might not agree....but the fact is that he's known as a great orator and a top shelf motivational speaker.

This thread is destined for failure.
Obama and the Democrat party are destined for failure.

His legacy will be incompetence, Ebola, and of course, the Arab Spring, which plunged the Arab world into darkness.

Great thread!
Pathetic, isn't it? The loser had to bump it twice himself before he could get the first nitwit to bite. Really sad.

You must understand......he and I had a discussion in another thread in which I handed him his ass. He honestly believes that our POTUS is a horrible public speaker....no doubt very concerned with teleprompters or some such bullshit.

He thought he could hand me my ass with this wonderful thread.

I wonder how he feels it's working out for him?

Since I won't accept anything but an admission that Obama is a great public speaker....one of our nation's best ever.....I fear this thread may never end.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would call him a good public speaker. I find it amazing that you're saying he's one of the best in our nation's history. Trust me, no one in their right mind agrees with you.

I'm still waiting for you to name a dozen who are/were better. Especially presidents. Then....get some help in proving it.

I've provided several links to rankings of speakers. You might not agree....but the fact is that he's known as a great orator and a top shelf motivational speaker.

This thread is destined for failure.
Obama and the Democrat party are destined for failure.

His legacy will be incompetence, Ebola, and of course, the Arab Spring, which plunged the Arab world into darkness.

Obama: America's worst and most anti-American President in the history of the USA!

Forum List

Back