Is Obama On Vacation Again?

The cowardly SOB fled the Country and let Hillary take the rap for Libya. Not only that but we have record flooding in the midwest and northeast and a couple of potential nuclear meltdowns upwind of Hawaii. Was the spring break trip to South America really necessary?

ill have you know....that because of our President.....my specially imported Brazil Nuts will not be late this year.....:eusa_angel:......Obamas the man.....yes he is....

The cowardly SOB fled the Country and let Hillary take the rap for Libya. Not only that but we have record flooding in the midwest and northeast and a couple of potential nuclear meltdowns upwind of Hawaii. Was the spring break trip to South America really necessary?

Are you this stupid in real life or do you just play stupid on the internet?

Hopefully so. The nation is better off when he and his fat wife are out of CONUS.

he's trying to run up some new jobs for pinheads like you . sorry but you are .
getting new trade is what he's doing . not like bush how paid companies to move out of the states .

No he's not. That is an outright lie. He's actually securing $Billions in U.S. loans for Brazil to drill for Oil in the Gulf. He wont let American Citizens drill for Oil but he's perfectly willing to give Brazilians $Billions to drill. So American Taxpayers are going to give $Billions to help Brazil drill for Oil off our coast? What a friggin disgrace. The Hopey Changey One has failed. Time for real change in 2012.

Last edited:
Hopefully so. The nation is better off when he and his fat wife are out of CONUS.

Boy I don't like calling people stupid, but you certainly earned it.

Obama and his fat wife are out of CONUS.
Why is that a bad thing?
You feel "safe" when they are here? If so, check into a facility for an examination. Obama will pay = everything is free under this asshole's regime

Why is that a bad thing?
You feel "safe" when they are here? If so, check into a facility for an examination. Obama will pay = everything is free under this asshole's regime

Troll ski.......

I find your posts so offensive. I am outraged that you would say such things about our president and his lovely wife

Is that enough attention for you?

Why is that a bad thing?

Yeah even though this isn't like your parent's house where when they leave, you are free to do anything.

I mean this guy knew how to run a country:

No complaints right?

Last edited by a moderator:

LMAO, another new RW Racist troll who 'signed on' (March 2011). Joining Yotd5 (Feb. 2011); LostAmerican ((Feb. 2011); The Seeker (Mar. 2011); and Whitehall (Dec. 2010).

I ask CG and others if such nastiness helps or hurts the conservative cause.

Hey moron - where in the hell do you get the idea I am "racist?"
The assumption probably was that you're a....

.....fan.​

New Topics

Forum List

Back