Is Obama NOT Religious?...

In an interview with the National Conservative Examiner, the religious Pacquiao said Obama's view was nothing more than a direct attack on the morals of society and the will of God.

Manny Pacquiao rips President Barack Obama's stance on same-sex marriage - News | FOX Sports on MSN

Has anyone asked Obama, the Supposed "Christian", how he Squares his Evolution on Gay Marriage with his Church and the Book?...

Does he even have a Church these days?

:)

peace...

Obama, like many liberals, are members of the "Church of whatever I want to Believe".

Why is it that the rabid right can never post even one fact? Why must it always be lies?
Hey.....c'mon....you're talkin' about people who believe in talking-snakes!

:eusa_whistle:

In an interview with the National Conservative Examiner, the religious Pacquiao said Obama's view was nothing more than a direct attack on the morals of society and the will of God.

Manny Pacquiao rips President Barack Obama's stance on same-sex marriage - News | FOX Sports on MSN

Has anyone asked Obama, the Supposed "Christian", how he Squares his Evolution on Gay Marriage with his Church and the Book?...

peace...

Obama, like many liberals, are members of the "Church of whatever I want to Believe".

Why is it that the rabid right can never post even one fact? Why must it always be lies?

Why is it the rabid right will screech and yammer that Mitten's cult is untouchable and should not considered a factor - even though the stated goal of the morms is to take over the US government. But, even though the Obama's have always attended church, the rabid right just keeps telling the same lies, over and over.

Lies and lies and lies. No wonder you all love Lying Mittens so much. He's the perfect pub/bag.
Because they're the rabid right.

peace...

If god hates Obama so much and controls all human activity why did he make him president? It looks to me like god hates McCain and all those that voted for him.

.....And, they STILL haven't gotten-over-it!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA11972639E54C010]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]​

peace...

He has a religion.

He just doesn't use it as an excuse to be hateful, prejudice, and bigoted.
Christianity is supposed to be loving and forgiving, but many Christians forget that part.

Here is an example of Christianity not being hateful, but being forgiving and caring.
OVNib.jpg

Some gays go there and they are all a happy bunch.

So the Black Churches that Spoke out Against Obama Based on the Bible that Obama Claims to Beleive in are what?...
Opportuni$tic-Hu$tlers.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqOpy8ZFNkg]Black Pastor's CRAZY Anti-Obama Rant - YouTube[/ame]

.....just like Pat Robertson!!!!

silhouette-of-cowboy-on-horse-at-sunset.jpg

Yeah......that's what I expected, Teabaggers.

Kickin' Teabagger ass & stackin' 'em like cordwood.....

peace...

If god hates Obama so much and controls all human activity why did he make him president? It looks to me like god hates McCain and all those that voted for him.
Somebody had to show us what happens when you put your faith in a man instead of God. Looks like Bam Boy was the perfect example God could give us of the type of huckster mankind should never put much stock in.

Did you learn your lesson? Probably not...

Last edited:

peace...

God works in strange and mysterious ways.

Last edited:

peace...

HUGGY... God doesn't Pick Presidents... Otherwise you'd have to say he Picked the Bush Family to be in the White House for 20 years. :thup:

God doesn't Kill Millions of Babies with Abortion either...

Nor does he make a Mom Drown her 4 Children.

And ALL that has ZERO to do with Asking Obama about his Christian Beliefs, the Book they are Based in, the only time that Homosexuality is Referenced in the Old and New Testaments it is referred to as Sin and Abomonation.

That Question should be Asked...

Also why there is a Backlash from Black Christians about his "Evolution".

Inconvenient for the "Free Press" and their Candidate, it is. :thup:

peace...

peace...

HUGGY... God doesn't Pick Presidents... Otherwise you'd have to say he Picked the Bush Family to be in the White House for 20 years. :thup:

God doesn't Kill Millions of Babies with Abortion either...

Nor does he make a Mom Drown her 4 Children.

And ALL that has ZERO to do with Asking Obama about his Christian Beliefs, the Book they are Based in, the only time that Homosexuality is Referenced in the Old and New Testaments it is referred to as Sin and Abomonation.

That Question should be Asked...

Also why there is a Backlash from Black Christians about his "Evolution".

Inconvenient for the "Free Press" and their Candidate, it is. :thup:

peace...

Peas! Mal...You are such a poopy head!

HUGGY... God doesn't Pick Presidents You know this how exactly?? God's will be done ringa bell?

God doesn't Kill Millions of Babies with Abortion Couldn't happen if it wasn't in God's plan.

Nor does he make a Mom Drown her 4 Children He obviously knew something you do not.

ALL that has ZERO to do with Asking Obama about his Christian Beliefs Obama was already vetted... Now it's Mittens turn. Obama doesn't have to be questioned about the same crap all over again just cuz the Cult's Bishop is on the hot seat. You may not like Obummers record but THAT is all he has to defend in his RE-ELECTION campaign. They like to call it RE-ELECTION cuz he already got the job... Unlike the stiff being crapped out of the GOP nominating proccess.

peeeeeeezzzzzzz

peace...

He said what he had to say to get the gay votes. Give him some slack? There is more to being a christian than being religious. People has got so far away from God's word that being a christian has no real meaning any more. They make it to fit what ever their agenda is at the moment. Obama could change any minute and he is not alone.
I do not believe there are any realy christians any where any more. they are just christian in name only because they do not know what a christians is.

Wow, what a lot of empty babble. Of course, it's spewing forth from Lil Ol Bitch, so this is not a surprise.

Now, I realize that in whatever undereducated Dogpatch you've been withering away in your whole life, the concept of words meaning something set, as opposed to whatever you "feel" they mean, is alien to you. Thus, as my charitable contribution to the underprivileged and hopelessly stupid and inept for this week, I will clarify the concepts you're driveling on about for you, so that you may appreciate how frigging stupid you sound yet again.

Religious - relating to or manifesting faithful devotion to an acknowledged ultimate reality or deity

Christian - one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ

So perhaps you can tell us, oh senile one, how Christianity - the belief in and following of the teachings of Jesus Christ, the Son of God - can possibly be "so much more" than being religious, which is by definition the same thing? Hmm?

Why is it the rabid right will screech and yammer that Mitten's cult is untouchable and should not considered a factor - even though the stated goal of the morms is to take over the US government. But, even though the Obama's have always attended church, the rabid right just keeps telling the same lies, over and over.

Lies and lies and lies. No wonder you all love Lying Mittens so much. He's the perfect pub/bag.

True. How can teavangelicals even THINK of pulling the lever for the Big Mo?

Maybe because we're really not interested in how non-believers think we should practice our faith? I'm always astonished and amused by the hubris of people who learn three Bible quotes - out of context - and suddenly think they're Billy frigging Graham preaching "true Christianity" to the ignorant religious hordes . . . which they, of course, are much too intelligent to actually join.

I wouldn't give a rat's ass for you idiots' instruction on how to be a half-witted, arrogant leftist, and you actually have experience at that.

peace...

He has a religion.

He just doesn't use it as an excuse to be hateful, prejudice, and bigoted.
Christianity is supposed to be loving and forgiving, but many Christians forget that part.

Here is an example of Christianity not being hateful, but being forgiving and caring.
OVNib.jpg

Some gays go there and they are all a happy bunch.

Yes, and Christianity is all about no standards of right and wrong, and everyone just being happy and smiley while holding hands.

Oh, wait, it's not.

And may I ask you what YOUR qualifications are to be instructing anyone else on what Christianity is and how it should be accomplished?

peace...

Or we could just reject Huggy's ridiculous, puerile, and incorrect premise that God "controls all human activity". I realize that when one is as big a dumbass as Huggy, it would be a relief to be able to blame all of one's stupid mistakes and screw-ups on someone else being in control of one's actions, but the idiots of the world are just going to have to sack up and learn to live with their free will and personal responsibility.

Obama is OUR mistake, not God's: liberals for voting for him, and conservatives for not doing a better job of opposing him.

And may I ask you what YOUR qualifications are to be instructing anyone else on what Christianity is and how it should be accomplished?

Perhaps you should be directing your question to the OP who seems to think that the President's courageous support for equality disqualified him as a Christian.

Last edited:

Perhaps you should be directing your question to the OP who seems to think that the President's courageous support for equality disqualified him as a Christian.

:rofl:

good one

So this RW narrative about how this is going to hurt him in battleground states is wrong in your estimation?

peace...

Somebody had to show us what happens when you put your faith in a man instead of God.

Most men are more accountable than your God.

Your God always manages to be "invisible", when people start comparing notes...and, realize.....​

peace...

....And, if there's no "big payoff", at the End, you don't have to worry-about anyone telling you that you were full-o'-shit.

eusa_doh.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back