Is Obama Next? Rand Paul To Introduce Legislation Today To Remove Secretary Geithner

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This will be done later today but he's got it backwards. Obama, who is ineligible should be the one that Rand Paul should be introducing legislation to get him removed instead of Geithner who is a blatant liar like Obama. Geithner along with Obama had this planned in order to bring the nations prestigous credit rating down and raise interest rates on all Americans. They are what you call domestic enemies of the state. It's true. I am sure Rand Paul discussed this with his father before making this decision. I think its a great move but in essense, he is going after the wrong guy. Again, it should be Obama.

Obama admin under attack: Rand Paul files for key resignation

In April, Treasury Secretary Geithner had said there was "absolutely" no chance the U.S. credit rating would be downgraded by Standard and Poor's, but a downgrade did take place last week, causing further uncertainty in the financial sector.

The economy is in death throes right now, and [Obama] can't accept any blame or responsibility for it," Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., said tonight on "Hannity" on the Fox News Channel. "I'm gonna introduce legislation tomorrow that will call for the resignation of Timothy Geithner."

"The stock market has basically given a vote of no confidence to this president," Paul continued. "It really says that everything they're doing is not working. Everything has gotten worse. Unemployment's gotten worse. Gas prices have doubled. The economy is growing, if at all, at a very anemic pace. We're not gonna get out of this until we get a business-friendly administration."

Yeah... Big surprise... Hannity.... Paul.... No confidence on Obama....

Except the issue with S&P was the infighting and holding the debt ceiling hostage... guess what? That's on your side Brother.

Except the issue with S&P was the infighting and holding the debt ceiling hostage... guess what? That's on your side Brother.

Ya the Democratic Senate had nothing to do with not submitting House bills to the Senate for a vote and Obama did not renege on promises made to settle the problem or walk out on debt talks.

Drink some more koolaid it may help you survive.

Besides a few cats and dogs in the White House, Geithner is the last one left of the pitiful crowd that the president brought to DC. He fired two of the only legit advisors, eg. Jones and Blair. Turbo-tax cheat Timmy has long worn out his welcome. Time to go.

• Banned

This is all Obama's fault. He hired Geithner.

The Secretary serves at the pleasure of the president. This is the law. Swallow is right this is going nowhere.
Personally I am happy to see Geithner remain. He is every bit as incompetent as his boss and his continued presence makes Obama's re-election even more remote. The sooner that dumb motherfucker gets out of the White House the sooner we can get back on track.

Ya the Democratic Senate had nothing to do with not submitting House bills to the Senate for a vote and Obama did not renege on promises made to settle the problem or walk out on debt talks.

Drink some more koolaid it may help you survive.

LOL, can you believe these delusional pricks don't think the runaway debt has anything to do with the downgrade, (which I think is a bullshit downgrade), it's all the responsibility of a handful of Tea Party congressmen for wanting to reduce spending, and not raise taxes!:clap2::eusa_liar:

This will be done later today but he's got it backwards. Obama, who is ineligible should be the one that Rand Paul should be introducing legislation to get him removed instead of Geithner who is a blatant liar like Obama. Geithner along with Obama had this planned in order to bring the nations prestigous credit rating down and raise interest rates on all Americans. They are what you call domestic enemies of the state. It's true. I am sure Rand Paul discussed this with his father before making this decision. I think its a great move but in essense, he is going after the wrong guy. Again, it should be Obama.

Obama admin under attack: Rand Paul files for key resignation

In April, Treasury Secretary Geithner had said there was "absolutely" no chance the U.S. credit rating would be downgraded by Standard and Poor's, but a downgrade did take place last week, causing further uncertainty in the financial sector.

The economy is in death throes right now, and [Obama] can't accept any blame or responsibility for it," Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., said tonight on "Hannity" on the Fox News Channel. "I'm gonna introduce legislation tomorrow that will call for the resignation of Timothy Geithner."

"The stock market has basically given a vote of no confidence to this president," Paul continued. "It really says that everything they're doing is not working. Everything has gotten worse. Unemployment's gotten worse. Gas prices have doubled. The economy is growing, if at all, at a very anemic pace. We're not gonna get out of this until we get a business-friendly administration."

How retarded. Of course anyone in the government is going to be optimistic about the markets. Anything else would create a panic.

Rand Paul is as stupid as you are.

Geithner leaving would be a positive for the markets and probably Obama was well. What would really help is Congress moving quickly to bundle $500B in spending cuts in the next two weeks. Then another batch by the third week of September and the final $500B by late October. Following that, an income tax increase dedicated to debt reduction exclusively.

Geithner leaving would be a positive for the markets and probably Obama was well. What would really help is Congress moving quickly to bundle $500B in spending cuts in the next two weeks. Then another batch by the third week of September and the final $500B by late October. Following that, an income tax increase dedicated to debt reduction exclusively.

There is no such thing as a tax increase dedicated exclusively to closing a deficit. Money is fungible. The money will be spent elsewhere.
The only real positive for the markets will be a blowout electoral defeat for Obama.

There is no such thing as a tax increase dedicated exclusively to closing a deficit. Money is fungible. The money will be spent elsewhere.
The only real positive for the markets will be a blowout electoral defeat for Obama.

I find that statement a bit ignorant. Locally we have a mechanism called a TIFA. It stands for tax increment finance authority. It takes any increase in property taxes collected from a business district beyond a set mark and retains it exclusively for that district's needs. This is just applying that concept to another tax and use.

This will get nowhere. The chance of one democrat voting to oust him is next to nothing.
Just political postering.
(Although I believe Obama SHOULD ask for his resignation. I am reminded of Bush refusing to oust Rumsfield.

New Topics

Forum List

Back