Is Obama going to govern like western Europe? When he wins another term???

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
If Obama wins reelection is he going to govern like Greece, France and the rest of Europe? Pro-union, pro-government sector with a lot of red tape?

This seems to be failing in Greece, Spain, Italy, France, etc. Even very leftist countries are being forced to cut.

How is doing what they're doing somehow different for us? Spending a lot of money into thin air=stupid. Why not build infrastructure and do something that advances our country for once? If you're going to spend money let's stop bailing out failures.

I'm sick and tired of seeing my country becoming a fucking welfare state. Let's educate our population and remain a superpower. Let's have some pride.

Last edited:
obama will do stuff by executive order. You won't be able to see the damage he is doing because the simpletons think it has to be done legislative.
All of the sudden you'll wake up one day and you;re the frog boiling in the pot.

If Obama wins reelection is he going to govern like Greece, France and the rest of Europe? Pro-union, pro-government sector with a lot of red tape?

This seems to be failing in Greece, Spain, Italy, France, etc. Even very leftist countries are being forced to cut.

How is doing what they're doing somehow different for us? Spending a lot of money into thin air=stupid. Why not build infrastructure and do something that advances our country for once? If you're going to spend money let's stop bailing out failures.

I'm sick and tired of seeing my country becoming a fucking welfare state. Let's educate our population and remain a superpower. Let's have some pride.

You're too funny for words.

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

The United States is projected to face a shortage of 230,000 science and technology workers by 2018. At the same time, we have set the caps on high-skill visas so low that, for some countries, an entire year’s quota has been filled in an hour. Mitt Romney will ask Congress to raise the caps on visas for highly skilled immigrants.

Every foreign student who obtains an advanced degree in math, science, or engineering at a U.S. university should be granted permanent residency.

--------------------------------------------------------

Right out of his mouth, Romney says he wants to cut teachers. He says it. Does he mean it? He said it.
And right off his website, he wants to bring immigrants here who have degrees. See? It's cheaper. Besides Rick Santorum there are no smart people in the Republican Party.

Imagine Obama or Biden or some other Democrat said that about Democrats. Called them stupid. They wouldn't cheer. That person would be drummed out of the party.

About the stimulus:

We dropped 8.9 percent of GDP in Q4 2008. We lost 800,000 jobs in January 2009. We passed the stimulus. And then the next quarter we saw the biggest jobs improvement in 30 years.

It’s bringing our pen-and-paper medical system into the digital age. It’s got Race to the Top which is the biggest education program in decades. It’s got the biggest middle-class tax cuts since the Reagan era. It prevented seven million people from falling behind the poverty line.

‘Everything people think they know about the stimulus is wrong’

-----------

Remember, China had a stimulus and so did Germany. In fact, more than 100 Republican senators and congressmen have taken hundreds of millions and invested in everything from broadband to railroads. You can look it up state by state. Then there are all the governors who also used the money to balance budgets and keep from laying off the same police, firemen and teachers Romney said he wants to cut.

It's too bad Republicans don't have any policies. Just lies.

Clinton got 12 years of deficits from Reagan and Bush. The first four years, he lowered the yearly deficit and ended up with a surplus at the end of his second. 2/3rd of jobs came under Democratic administration from the last 8 presidents.

The first year Obama because president, the yearly deficit was almost 1.5 trillion. This year it was just over a trillion. Cut by nearly a third. Following the Clinton administration, but Clinton didn't have nearly the hole Bush gave Obama.

And Obama has served the entire four years with Republicans saying destroying him was their number one priority.

And Mitt Romney? This month, a company Mitt owns the controlling interest is moving to China. 170 plus families out of jobs. The company wasn't going bankrupt. They can just make more paying the Chinese 99 cents an hour and no health care. Romney keeps his money overseas because he loves this country? Funny way to show love. And he doesn't trust us enough to show us his tax returns? And he has unknown millions invested in China. And he will stand up to China? He has been critical of Obama talking China to the WTO Court and winning 11 cases.

I could go on. There is only one reason Republicans hate Obama. And it's "Hate". Real, deep, race based hate. Nothing else could be so provocative.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's the ol' 1-2 punch. Let's not let him get that left hook in on us. But to answer your question, we have been set up and he's waiting to deliver the knock out.

probably is the main reason the right won't raise taxes on the rich. Just to give it to some welfare bum that has six kids from five different daddies.

Forum List

Back