IS obama funding terror?

if al queda wins with our help is obama guilty of terror funding, giving al queda access to oil money?

This must be the new conservative conspiracy/controversy/talking point; because Bucs90 (or Fuks90 Yr Olds) already started a thread making the same ridiculous accusation.

if al queda wins with our help is obama guilty of terror funding, giving al queda access to oil money?

This must be the new conservative conspiracy/controversy/talking point; because Bucs90 (or Fuks90 Yr Olds) already started a thread making the same ridiculous accusation.

:)) it is a mental disorder :))

Obama-HATES-America-773547.jpg

The correct spelling is al CIA duh,
No. Obama is not. YOU ARE .

maybe you are right, maybe you are wrong.. duhhhhhhhh

now say start a profound conversation.....
After murkin idolatry goes off, go google CIA crime.

so, you do not like the cia, tell me something factual.... googling something does not make it true. and some truths you'll not find out about by googling... if one asks if liberalism is a mental disorder or not, one will get a mixed bag and reference to michael savage's book on the same subject... so, i ask you, do you believe that liberalism is a mental disorder?

i could tell you a factual story or two about certain events, but, i am not sure if your have the need to know or would accept the truths of the matter .....

poinsettia (a pun not ignorant spelling :lol: )was appointed by obama to reign in the cia... he has done a fair job and the cia is much less the power it was at one time. might say political correctness has tried to neuter it as much as it could...

are you the same doug at hannity or another person all together?

Forum List

Back