IS obama funding terror?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
if al queda wins with our help is obama guilty of terror funding, giving al queda access to oil money?

but what if al queda gains control of libyan oil?

It will be blamed on Bush and we'll be told it is just one more reason we need windmills and electric cars. Then the Obama's will jet off to Argentina, gorge themselves on 2,000+ calorie meals and then tell us to shape up and start eating more celery.

Last edited:
Please don't play the "what if?" game.

I'm a conservative and my answer to your question was "no".

The Libyans are going to be responsible for their destiny in that country. The outcome will be on their backs.

Oh yeah I forgot.........all Obama is doing is making more terrorist.
Libyans will now be lining up to join Al Qeada and become sucide bombers.
I mean it works both ways right? Or is that only in republican wars?

Oh yeah I forgot.........all Obama is doing is making more terrorist.
Libyans will now be lining up to join Al Qeada and become sucide bombers.
I mean it works both ways right? Or is that only in republican wars?

you are right.

If it is proven that a fighter in Libya who we arm and support was at any time involved in combat against US troops in Iraq/Afghanistan..............could Obama not be charged with aiding the enemy?

Raise your hand if you think we haven't invested in destabilizing Libya since Lockerbie. My guess this is just the endgame we have had planned for 25 years.

Those of you with your hands up, I have some swamp land to sell you if you think the United States does not do that type of thing.

Raise your hand if you think we haven't invested in destabilizing Libya since Lockerbie. My guess this is just the endgame we have had planned for 25 years.

Those of you with your hands up, I have some swamp land to sell you if you think the United States does not do that type of thing.

Yeah, both sides suck...But, we are at war with al queda...So how wise is it to arm them and to protect them? We should of let them destroy each other.

Last edited:

Yeah, both sides suck...But, we are at war with al queda...So how wise is it to arm them and to protect them? We should of let them destroy each other.

Qadiffi(spelling) was winning, beating back the rebels. Then we started the bombing/no fly zone and now the rebels are winning back some territory. So by enforcing the no fly zone we are keeping their war going letting them kill more of each other.

My opinion? I dunno. Kadaffi is a bad guy. It always raised my eyebrow when he got state visits or had that carrot of aid dangled in front of him if he played well with others.

Guess my opinion is long as we don't get tied up this is fine. Congress should have to approve starting this war with Libya just like they should have had to approve the last two, Grenada, Korea, the 1st Libyan bombing, Vietnam, that thing we did in Angola, all them little wars. Odd, I am the Constitutional conservative here.

Last edited:
Guess my opinion is long as we don't get tied up this is fine. Congress should have to approve starting this war with Libya just like they should have had to approve the last two, Grenada, Korea, the 1st Libyan bombing, Vietnam, that thing we did in Angola, all them little wars. Odd, I am the Constitutional conservative here.

Too late bro....

Forum List

Back