Votes: 2 28.6%
  • A rescue shelter

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 12, 2009
WHO CARES!?!?!?!?!?!? Dont we have enough serious shit going on to be concerning ourselves about were Obama got his dog!?! I really cant believe this is making headline news! Does anyone else agree with me?

Its from the Kenedy family.

They could not find one in a shelter.

They instead made a donation to the local shelter.

oh I know. I am just so surprised that this is really making headline news & folks are getting so riled over it. Like I said, shouldnt we be concerning ourselves with more important shit than who or where Obama got his dog?

Actually.........it is kind of a rescue dog......Kennedy gave it to someone else who called it "Charlie", and when the original owner didn't like it, they gave it back to Kennedy, and Kennedy gave it to Obama.

It's a re-gifted dog, or, if you prefer, the fruitcake of the dog world. A pink elephant if you will.

I guess my question is why is this getting so much attention? Do people really have so little to do that they gett all riled up about where he got this dog?

It is very important that i know when he takes a dump or piss. Because i want to do it at the same time so i can brag that i did at the same time as the president.

As to the poll who cares, but a donation to a shelter isnt what he preached on the campaign trail.
Could not find one in the shelter? You talking about the same ones across the country that put hundreds down weekly?
Making headline news and staying there because its positive publicity and we know who is a publicity hound.

Kinda like what most of the GOP did at the Inauguration.

Like I said........Twitter is for twits.

A lot of people in professions like sports to politicians have Twitter. So Shaq who uses twitter during halftime of NBA basketball games is a $20 million per year Twit?

Yes.......Shaq is a twit. A rich twit, but a twit none the less.

As far as not being able to find a dog at a shelter? Well.......PWD's are pretty rare, as they are picked up as soon as they are noticed. And......they are one of the few breeds that is hypo allergenic, which is required because of his daughter's allergies.

As to the poll who cares, but a donation to a shelter isnt what he preached on the campaign trail.
Could not find one in the shelter? You talking about the same ones across the country that put hundreds down weekly?
Making headline news and staying there because its positive publicity and we know who is a publicity hound.

That is true, dont lie about what you believe in to get votes. sneaky.

Forum List

Back