Is Obama convincing anyone to vote for him?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone who could vote in 2008 and voted against Obama who is now switching their vote to him in 2012.

I just dont see that happening much. I see alot of hard core lefties supportng him. But they are all the same ones that supported him before. Is he convincing anyone to support him? Because I know alot of people who voted for Obama before who are opposing him now. I wanted to see how significant the converse is.

No one knows anyone who didnt vote for Obama before who currently are?

I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone who could vote in 2008 and voted against Obama who is now switching their vote to him in 2012.

I just dont see that happening much.
Wait 'til September.

543.gif

Obama is toast when the Euzone collapses (NUKE GREECE) and the world goes into a 2nd Great Depression -althought it will never be called that.

Obama is toast when the Euzone collapses (NUKE GREECE) and the world goes into a 2nd Great Depression -althought it will never be called that.

Well I guess he could luck out and it could wait until after the election. If it happens before, there is no hope whatsoever for him.

This election will definitely be an interesting one.
To answer honestly, I voted for Obama before. He has done very little to make me want to vote for him again. I think the main thing he has going for him is Romney who is stuck between a rock and a hard place. He can either continue to try and convince people he is hard right and lose votes with the middle, or he can flip flop and try and move to the middle, but with the possibility of pissing off the far right, which could turn out to lower voter turnout from the right.
There is very little chance I will vote for Obama again, and a low chance I will vote for Romney. I'm probably writing in a third candidate, maybe even someone from this board.

To answer honestly, I voted for Obama before. He has done very little to make me want to vote for him again. I think the main thing he has going for him is Romney who is stuck between a rock and a hard place. He can either continue to try and convince people he is hard right and lose votes with the middle, or he can flip flop and try and move to the middle, but with the possibility of pissing off the far right, which could turn out to lower voter turnout from the right.
There is very little chance I will vote for Obama again, and a low chance I will vote for Romney. I'm probably writing in a third candidate, maybe even someone from this board.
I'm writing in Ron Paul no matter what. If he drops dead tomorrow, I'm still writing him in in November.

You could vote for me! I'd rep ya' for it! :lol:

I just dont see that happening much. I see alot of hard core lefties supportng him. But they are all the same ones that supported him before. Is he convincing anyone to support him? Because I know alot of people who voted for Obama before who are opposing him now. I wanted to see how significant the converse is.

Not anyone who actually thinks for themselves, and Does not just rely on a Liberal Media Source to tell them what to do.

Problem is most people are not in that Category.

I'm writing in Ron Paul no matter what. If he drops dead tomorrow, I'm still writing him in in November.

Enjoy 4 more Years of Obama, And don't go around telling yourself it's not your Fault. You know Damn Well nearly every Vote Paul will get, might as well be a Vote for Obama.

I'm leaning towards Editec lately, it seems I thank him a lot, even though I don't know where he stands on anything.
Toro is also a possibility, especially since he can't win.

I don't know anyone personally who doesn't think Romney is a jackass.:lol:

Romney is convincing people to vote for Obama. :lol:Any ideas on what Romney wants to do except get rid of regulation and pass tax cuts for himself and people like him? Oh yeah, he does apparently want to raise defense spending even though about $0.50 on every dollar spent in the world on bombs and guns comes out of Washington already. Not very smart.

Forum List

Back