Is Obama blackmailing Boehner?

vhux43.jpg

You REALLY are an :ahole-1:

As reported BY NEWSMAX.....

The huge Republican gains in the midterm elections have resulted in a substantial increase in the party’s standing with the public, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

In the new poll, 47 percent said they have a favorable view of the Republican Party compared to 33 percent in October, the Post reported Wednesday.

If you Commie bastards weren't so stupid, Gruber wouldn't have said what he did!

Perfect example of how misinformed and uninformed the US public is...election win bounce also won't last, unless the non TP GOP keep acting like adults, although still pandering to greedy idiot mega rich and giant corporations. Thank you, lying FOX etc and pathetic corporate media.

now now, they did Elect Obama and then knocked the heck out of his party after only SIX years. they seem pretty well informed to me...

sour grapes pucker up

What does consent have to do with it?

LOL, called that one.
What do you think you called?

Then explain your consent nonsense.

I called that you don't grasp what "consent" means. Which is what I said. That was the clue.
I don't grasp what YOU mean by consent.

Obviously it's not the dictionary definition, and you're confused.

You don't know the difference between women who consent and women who do not consent. I'll leave the repercussions of that to between you and your God.
You don't know the difference between legal and illegal.

And who didn't give consent? The woman who had an ongoing flirtatious relationship with Wiener?
4i6Ckte.gif

kaz said:
You don't know the difference between women who consent and women who do not consent. I'll leave the repercussions of that to between you and your God.
Strawman, we never discussed that.

And who didn't give consent? The woman who had an ongoing flirtatious relationship with Wiener?
4i6Ckte.gif

That someone follows you on twitter or has some contact with you is consent to send a picture of your junk? That's ridiculous. There are lots of people I know who I definitely am not consenting to that.

kaz said:

We are discussing that. You don't get to define the parameters of discussion.

Anyway, this is my post that you are trying to deflect from:

Right-Wingers only play the 'They all do it" card when it's one of their own who has been caught.

Fact.

I didn't see any Right-Wingers defending Anthony Wiener by pointing to David Vitter....did you?

Address the bolded.

That someone follows you on twitter or has some contact with you is consent to send a picture of your junk?
Your ignorance is showing once again. He tweeted a pic of his boxer shorts, not his 'junk'.

kaz said:

We are discussing that. You don't get to define the parameters of discussion.

Anyway, this is my post that you are trying to deflect from:

Right-Wingers only play the 'They all do it" card when it's one of their own who has been caught.

Fact.

I didn't see any Right-Wingers defending Anthony Wiener by pointing to David Vitter....did you?

Address the bolded.

That someone follows you on twitter or has some contact with you is consent to send a picture of your junk?
Your ignorance is showing once again. He tweeted a pic of his boxer shorts, not his 'junk'.

You keep changing the parameter of the points made in the discussion, I'm not interested in juvie debate.

Forum List

Back