Is Obama behind the Stephanopoulos scandal?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Last november when obozo announced his amnesty for 5 million criminal illegals, Stephanopoulos really put him on the spot by asking - Suppose a future president wants a tax cut and congress won't give him one. So the president announces he's not going to enforce the capital gains tax laws. Would that be ok?

It was a great question and Obozo had no answer and had a look of pure hate on his face.

The supporting points might be off. But would anyone put it past Obama to pull something like this?

Any sane person would see it as the crap that it is, but crazy right wingers eat this conspiracy stuff up.

Obama doesn't have a moral code that prevents him from doing whatever is to his political liking. You're the only one being 'crazy' by denying that reality.

The supporting points might be off. But would anyone put it past Obama to pull something like this?

Any sane person would see it as the crap that it is, but crazy right wingers eat this conspiracy stuff up.

Obama doesn't have a moral code that prevents him from doing whatever is to his political liking. You're the only one being 'crazy' by denying that reality.

Denying reality, like FEMA Prisons. the US military attacking the US, Black Helicopters, Benghazi, and very other crazy thing the right has come up with?

Denying reality, like FEMA Prisons. the US military attacking the US, Black Helicopters, Benghazi, and very other crazy thing the right has come up with?

Bulldog, I enjoy your posts for the most part. You should try to get some of the
Obama try this again thread crowd that you're a part of, over to the rest of the board. I went through that thread a while back and had some good laughs. I sure would like to see those folks adding to their thoughts to other threads.

Bulldog, I enjoy your posts for the most part. You should try to get some of the
Obama try this again thread crowd that you're a part of, over to the rest of the board. I went through that thread a while back and had some good laughs. I sure would like to see those folks adding to their thoughts to other threads.

He's a nutball.

Next thing you know these crazy conservatives will accuse obama of handing out certificates telling millions of illegals they can live and work here even though the law says they can do neither.!!!!

Last november when obozo announced his amnesty for 5 million criminal illegals, Stephanopoulos really put him on the spot by asking - Suppose a future president wants a tax cut and congress won't give him one. So the president announces he's not going to enforce the capital gains tax laws. Would that be ok?

It was a great question and Obozo had no answer and had a look of pure hate on his face.

Nope

No fucking way Obama has the brains or balls for something like that, it was Val Jarrett

Next thing you know these crazy conservatives will accuse obama of handing out certificates telling millions of illegals they can live and work here even though the law says they can do neither.!!!!

Who knows what crazy conservatives might do? They don't even know till rush tells them.

Who knows what crazy conservatives might do? They don't even know till rush tells them.

Hey bigtalk. Rushbo makes $50 million a year. How much you make.?

If I brainwash a bunch of crazy right wingers, will I make a fortune too, or does he already have the market cornered on crazy right wingers?

If I brainwash a bunch of crazy right wingers, will I make a fortune too, or does he already have the market cornered on crazy right wingers?

You never answered the question which means you answered the question. You're on welfare or maybe you're homeless and posting from a library puter. Sorry to hear your life is so miserable.

You never answered the question which means you answered the question. You're on welfare or maybe you're homeless and posting from a library puter. Sorry to hear your life is so miserable.

As usual, a right wing nut job jumps to a crazy assed conclusion with nothing at all to backup their belief. Keep up the consistent work nut job.

Forum List

Back