Is Obama an Overachiever when it comes to accepting Campaign Contributions?

The link where it says that it is PAC and individual contributions? Yes, I did. Apparently you didn't.

If you actually worked for a corporation, you would know that if you are a director or an officer of that corporation, your political contributions are scrutinized (as they should be).

Why am I even wasting my time with a glorified tutor???

“Never try to teach a pig to whistle; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.”

now pucker up.....

tsk tsk, your not very good at logic are you?

You just inferred that I'm not a pig. Good job. That'll be $100.

If you actually worked for a corporation, you would know that if you are a director or an officer of that corporation, your political contributions are scrutinized (as they should be).

Any evidence those individuals who gave were director or officers? Or if they were just regular joes?

Why am I even wasting my time with a glorified tutor???

Because you know I'm far smarter than you will ever be. At least thats one thing you got right. :clap2:

What a joke.

Rick Davis received a salary from a lobbying firm not a commission or direct payment from Fannie/Freddie. Very different, and this ended in 2006.

For the record I'm not a proponent of lobbyists, but I am a fan of making sense. This obfuscation is ridiculous.

Dodge and weave all you want, but Obama and his fellow Democrats have received the majority of Fannie/Freddie money.

Both parties are lobbied and both have their fair share of corruption. The most pathetic part of all this is the role the media play in disproportionately covering Republican malfeasance.

As far as overspending goes the Republicans have been shameful. At least the Dems tax what they spend. Yet in this case, a majority of the blame lies at the feet of the Dems and Obama. Who defended Fannie/Freddie to the bitter end.

What a joke.

Rick Davis received a salary from a lobbying firm not a commission or direct payment from Fannie/Freddie. Very different, and this ended in 2006.

Not quite, actually. It was a lobbying firm set up by Fannie/Freddie that was created exclusively to lobby for them.

As for it ending in 2006, yes the organization was shut down. However Davis 's lobbying firm (in which he is a partner of, his name appears in the name of the firm, and he was the sole individual in the firm who ever had contacts with Fannie/Freddie Mac. And that was firm was receiving payments directly from Fannie/Freddie until they were taken over by the government.

Forum List

Back