Is Obama an Overachiever when it comes to accepting Campaign Contributions?

I feel sorry for you. You can't even follow a simple logical argument. I'm guessing you're either a teenager or a liberal arts graduate.

You didn't make a logical argument. And yet again you fall back on insults when your lies and bullshit are exposed. Surprise, surprise.

You didn't make a logical argument. And yet again you fall back on insults when your lies and bullshit are exposed. Surprise, surprise.

If the Republicans had been the sole recipients of campaign contributions from Freddie and Fannie, you can bet people like you would be up in arms and demand people be brought to justice. But since your guys (i.e., Democrats) are 'on the take', it's somehow okay.

And then you said:

57% does not equal "sole recipients". But nice lie there.

:rofl:

Maybe you should consider getting your GED.

And then you said:

:rofl:

Maybe you should consider getting your GED.

I don't think you want to talk about educational backgrounds, son.

Stick to the arguments. Or at least if your going to deflect, do it in some area where I won't completely and totally own your ass.

Stick to the arguments. Or at least if your going to deflect, do it in some area where I won't completely and totally own your ass.

Give up. You lost the argument. You cannot fathom simple logic.

Next...

maybe geography?

you should try reading for comprehension; i'm sure it would be a refreshing change for you.

You use spin, baby... and you aren't bright enough to do it well. Common sense tells me that you need to be corrected, not indulged.

Now about McCain's campaign manager....

come on, baby... you can do it.

The spin-master herself speaks! I answered the question about McCain's campaign manager. You left.

When you lack a basic understanding of logic, there is no point in arguing with you.

Give up. You lost the argument. You cannot fathom simple logic.

Next...

I see you dropped that line of bullshit real quick.

Let me make this very clear for you: An individual giving money is NOT the same as a corporation giving money. There is no reason to think, without extra evidence, that individuals contribute money to benefit the place that they work.

See, thats called an unwarranted assumption. When you have one of those its a logical flaw and your conclusion does not necessarily follow.

Next time you want to play the "simple logic" card, do me a favor and state your premises and conclusions clearly so I don't have to wade through your nonsensical writing style to find the closest thing to something vaguely resembling logic I can find.

I teach logic, bitch. Educate yourself on it before you try and talk down to other people.

maybe geography?

What is that river in Ontario called again?

you should try reading for comprehension; i'm sure it would be a refreshing change for you.

You should try addressing issues. I doubt it would be refreshing since you obviously are incapable of doing so intelligently, but it would be a change at least.

What is that river in Ontario called again?

You should try addressing issues. I doubt it would be refreshing since you obviously are incapable of doing so intelligently, but it would be a change at least.

tell me more about the the vast Lake Superior lakefront in Illinois, dipshit.

lol

"I teach logic, bitch."

and i'm Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg. Pleased to meet you, bitch.

Aww poor baby. Nothing to do but make unwarranted assumptions about how other people are liars?

Its doubtful you even know what its about, much less could tell whether someone has the capacity or knowledge to teach it.

Let me make this very clear for you: An individual giving money is NOT the same as a corporation giving money. There is no reason to think, without extra evidence, that individuals contribute money to benefit the place that they work.

Did you even read the link? Unbelievable. I had a feeling you couldn't read, and this proves my point.

I teach logic, bitch. Educate yourself on it before you try and talk down to other people.

OMG. What a tragedy. Assuming you actually went to school, I would ask for my money back.

Aww poor baby. Nothing to do but make unwarranted assumptions about how other people are liars?

Its doubtful you even know what its about, much less could tell whether someone has the capacity or knowledge to teach it.

i'm sure that you're a highly respected faculty member at Devry's. I apologize most sincerely. really. i do.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did you even read the link? Unbelievable. I had a feeling you couldn't read, and this proves my point.

The link where it says that it is PAC and individual contributions? Yes, I did. Apparently you didn't.

OMG. What a tragedy. Assuming you actually went to school, I would ask for my money back.

Way to ignore my argument talking about logic. Perhaps next time you won't be so quick to throw around the term "simple logic".

i'm sure that you're a highly respected faculty member at Devry's. I apologize most sincerely. really. i do.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm not a faculty member anywhere. I don't teach at a university. I do it, in part, while teaching people how to do well on the LSAT.

Forum List

Back