Is Obama an Overachiever when it comes to accepting Campaign Contributions?

"Po' Abused and Discriminated Against Black Man Syndrome". A chance for those ridden with guilt to "give back".

(Save your temper tantrums - I'm mostly kidding)

Stay focused, Jillian. This thread is about Obama. Focus, focus, focus.

:smoke:

Piss up a rope, lovie...

And try some truthiness... cause you don't get to call Obama on something that McCain does more of.

Capice?

Cause I'm really sorry your guy is so pathetic that you all need to spam the board with crud, but I didn't pick him.. and I sure as heck didn't pick Palin.

Piss up a rope, lovie...

And try some truthiness... cause you don't get to call Obama on something that McCain does more of.

Capice?

Cause I'm really sorry your guy is so pathetic that you all need to spam the board with crud, but I didn't pick him.. and I sure as heck didn't pick Palin.

You've lost the argument. I was quoting facts, you changed the subject and now you're calling me names (not to mention you somehow think 'my guy' is McCain :eusa_whistle:.)

Try again. This time, use a little common sense.

You've lost the argument. I was quoting facts, you changed the subject and now you're calling me names (not to mention you somehow think 'my guy' is McCain :eusa_whistle:.)

Bill Clinton - Eight years of peace and prosperity

George Bush - Eight years of war and debt

Now try a little common sense.

You use spin, baby... and you aren't bright enough to do it well. Common sense tells me that you need to be corrected, not indulged.

Now about McCain's campaign manager....

come on, baby... you can do it.

Bill Clinton - Eight years of peace and prosperity

George Bush - Eight years of war and debt

Now try a little common sense.

Try to stay on topic. And just in case you don't know, I never voted for Bill Clinton or George Bush (I or II).

You use spin, baby... and you aren't bright enough to do it well. Common sense tells me that you need to be corrected, not indulged.

Now about McCain's campaign manager....

come on, baby... you can do it.

Since you've decided not to comment on Obama, I'll just assume you believe it's true. He is most certainly an overachiever when it comes to taking campaign contributions from Fannie and Freddie. That we agree on.

Now to change the subject (for your benefit because I'm such a nice person). McCain's campaign manager is most certainly in the wrong. Therefore, neither Obama NOR McCain should be President.

Can you answer me without calling me names? Seriously, why are you so angry?

Why not criticize both for taking from Fannie and Freddie?

Why only Obama, X?

Yes, focus on Davis the manager who was taking this money until three weeks ago.

Focus on McFain being a maverick and all his advisers are lobbyists. Truly he will bring US change. Focus on the fact he has been an insider for 26 years.

Focus on saying President Obama.:clap2:

Try to stay on topic. And just in case you don't know, I never voted for Bill Clinton or George Bush (I or II).

The topic is that George Bush drove the country into the ground, and now Obama must rescue it.

That's the topic.

Why not criticize both for taking from Fannie and Freddie?

Why only Obama, X?

I have.

Yes, focus on Davis the manager who was taking this money until three weeks ago.

Focus on McFain being a maverick and all his advisers are lobbyists. Truly he will bring US change. Focus on the fact he has been an insider for 26 years.

I'll do that in another thread.

Focus on saying President Obama.:clap2:

OMG, that would be the death of America.

Top Recipients of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Campaign Contributions, 1989-2008 (20 years)

3. Obama, Barack S D-IL $105,849

Obama is #3 and yet he's had less than 3 years.

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Invest in Democrats

Wow...you mean individuals contribute a lot to presidential campaigns because they like certain candidates?

And some of those individuals even have jobs?

Shocking I tell you. Shocking.

Wow...you mean individuals contribute a lot to presidential campaigns because they like certain candidates?

And some of those individuals even have jobs?

Shocking I tell you. Shocking.

:rofl:

You folks never cease to amaze me. This is bigger than any corporate crash in America, bigger by a long shot, and you support Crony Capitalism? Unbelievable. If the Republicans had been the sole recipients of campaign contributions from Freddie and Fannie, you can bet people like you would be up in arms and demand people be brought to justice. But since your guys (i.e., Democrats) are 'on the take', it's somehow okay.

:rofl:

You folks never cease to amaze me. This is bigger than any corporate crash in America, bigger by a long shot, and you support Crony Capitalism? Unbelievable. If the Republicans had been the sole recipients of campaign contributions from Freddie and Fannie, you can bet people like you would be up in arms and demand people be brought to justice. But since your guys (i.e., Democrats) are 'on the take', it's somehow okay.

Sole recipients of Freddie and Fannie?

OpenSecrets | Update: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Invest in Lawmakers - Capital Eye

Current members of Congress have received a total of $4.8 million from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, with Democrats collecting 57 percent of that.

57% does not equal "sole recipients". But nice lie there.

As for the bullshit about "crony capitalism", care to tell me how exactly it is "crony capitalism" for an employee of a company to donate to an individual?

I wasn't aware that you got to make a topic, which while factually accurate doesn't show the whole picture and then dictate what others are ALLOWED to bring into this topic.

you want to paint Obama with the fannie/freddie brush, that's fine...but be prepared to have McCain painted too. Obama received campaign contributions while McCain's campaign manager had his hand so far up fannie and freddie's ass that he might as well have been their proctologist.

Sole recipients of Freddie and Fannie?

OpenSecrets | Update: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Invest in Lawmakers - Capital Eye

57% does not equal "sole recipients". But nice lie there.

As for the bullshit about "crony capitalism", care to tell me how exactly it is "crony capitalism" for an employee of a company to donate to an individual?

I feel sorry for you. You can't even follow a simple logical argument. I'm guessing you're either a teenager or a liberal arts graduate.

I wasn't aware that you got to make a topic, which while factually accurate doesn't show the whole picture and then dictate what others are ALLOWED to bring into this topic.

you want to paint Obama with the fannie/freddie brush, that's fine...but be prepared to have McCain painted too. Obama received campaign contributions while McCain's campaign manager had his hand so far up fannie and freddie's ass that he might as well have been their proctologist.

Yes, we are allowed to 'make a topic', also called a 'Thread'.

What I find amusing amongst most posters here is that if you say something negative about McCain, people immediately ignore the issue and start talking about Obama and vice-versa. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back