Is Obama Already Politicizing Sandy Hook Shooting?

come on people, of course Obama will use this to try and force more of his commie visions off on us..

He needs to disarm his subjects in order to proceed with his, transforming us

Never let a tragedy go to waste right progressives?

Ask Mike Huckabee.

He did have the right answer didn't he. The rise in violence is following the rise in secularism. It's what happens when each person can think of themselves as their own little God with the power of life and death over every one else.

I find it odd that progressive confuse a faith message with a political one....What else did they think a pastor would say about these things?

Obama and his comrades in arms are already beginning folks, watch out.
links in article at site

SNIP:
Holder: We Must Answer 'Hard Questions' About Gun Rights

by Mary Chastain15 Dec 2012282post a comment

Attorney General Eric Holder made a few remarks about the massacre at Newtown, Connecticut's Sandy Hook Elementary School that should raise some eyebrows.

"As a nation I think we have to ask ourselves some hard questions. We gather too often to talk about these kinds of incidents. We need to discuss who we are as a nation, talk about the freedoms that we have, the rights that we have and how those might be used in a responsible way. But for now I think we should concentrate on dealing with the situation in Connecticut and we are doing, and I said, the best we can at the Justice Department and throughout federal law enforcement."

Mr. Holder has not been one to hide his hatred of guns. In March Breitbart News uncovered a video of Mr. Holder talking to the Woman's National Democratic Club in 1995. He wanted a campaign to "really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way" and to use anti-smoking ads as a way to "change the hearts and minds of people in Washington, DC" about guns.

SNIP:
About Mr. Holder:
The Vetting - Holder 1995: We Must 'Brainwash' People on Guns

by Joel B. Pollak18 Mar 2012776post a comment

Breitbart.com has uncovered video from 1995 of then-U.S. Attorney Eric Holder announcing a public campaign to "really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."

Holder was addressing the Woman's National Democratic Club. In his remarks, broadcast by CSPAN 2, he explained that he intended to use anti-smoking campaigns as his model to "change the hearts and minds of people in Washington, DC" about guns.

"What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that's not cool, that it's not acceptable, it's not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes."

Holder added that he had asked advertising agencies in the nation's capital to assist by making anti-gun ads rather than commercials "that make me buy things that I don't really need." He had also approached local newspapers and television stations, he said, asking them to devote prime space and time, respectively, to his anti-gun campaign.

ALL of it here

You fucknut Hazelnut Next time you send me a private message don't be a coward and turn yours off you piece of shit! You want to talk respect you ignorant fuck? Respect the truth and dont fucking EVER tell me I am using kids dieing !

Obama and his comrades in arms are already beginning folks, watch out.
links in article at site

SNIP:

by Mary Chastain15 Dec 2012282post a comment

Attorney General Eric Holder made a few remarks about the massacre at Newtown, Connecticut's Sandy Hook Elementary School that should raise some eyebrows.

"As a nation I think we have to ask ourselves some hard questions. We gather too often to talk about these kinds of incidents. We need to discuss who we are as a nation, talk about the freedoms that we have, the rights that we have and how those might be used in a responsible way. But for now I think we should concentrate on dealing with the situation in Connecticut and we are doing, and I said, the best we can at the Justice Department and throughout federal law enforcement."

Mr. Holder has not been one to hide his hatred of guns. In March Breitbart News uncovered a video of Mr. Holder talking to the Woman's National Democratic Club in 1995. He wanted a campaign to "really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way" and to use anti-smoking ads as a way to "change the hearts and minds of people in Washington, DC" about guns.

SNIP:
About Mr. Holder:
The Vetting - Holder 1995: We Must 'Brainwash' People on Guns

by Joel B. Pollak18 Mar 2012776post a comment

Breitbart.com has uncovered video from 1995 of then-U.S. Attorney Eric Holder announcing a public campaign to "really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."

Holder was addressing the Woman's National Democratic Club. In his remarks, broadcast by CSPAN 2, he explained that he intended to use anti-smoking campaigns as his model to "change the hearts and minds of people in Washington, DC" about guns.

"What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that's not cool, that it's not acceptable, it's not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes."

Holder added that he had asked advertising agencies in the nation's capital to assist by making anti-gun ads rather than commercials "that make me buy things that I don't really need." He had also approached local newspapers and television stations, he said, asking them to devote prime space and time, respectively, to his anti-gun campaign.

ALL of it here

good post

Apparently, you cons will take any issue and make it political. Fucking amazing you are. It's no wonder I can no longer relate to you fools.

is obama already politicizing sandy hook shooting?

12/14/12
by joel b. Pollak

"we're going to have to come together and take meaningful action to prevent more tragedies like this regardless of the politics." - president barack obama, addressing reporters on the sandy hook mass shooting today.

He wiped away a tear. I wept with him. And then... That.

---

regardless of the politics?

ap778736324039.jpg

is obama already politicizing sandy hook shooting?

got a beef with the article email joel b. Pollak

bloomberg: Obama must take 'immediate action' against guns

boston mayor menino: Time for 'national policy on guns'
yes Barry Soetoro is narcistic and foek his fackness....crying in all.......how about maj Nidal Hassan .....the fort hood massacre...........up yours obama

Last edited:

Forum List

Back