Is Obama Acting Niggardly Toward Israel?

So you spent half a post defending your choice of the word "niggardly" by pointing out that it was essentially a synonym for stingy. So why not just say stingy in the title?

Because it doesn't sound like n7gger.

So you spent half a post defending your choice of the word "niggardly" by pointing out that it was essentially a synonym for stingy. So why not just say stingy in the title?
I'm trying to help the white trash liberals expand their mind. They are a touch slow.

And you think this accomplishes that goal how?
Well Lahota learned a new word and it was not on a wine bottle!

So I guess yo cons are "gay" for republicans?

1. The definition of gay is someone or something bright or happy.
    An example of gay is a bouquet of flowers with many brilliant colors.

2. Gay means a homosexual person.
    An example of gay is a man who is only attracted to other men.

I'm trying to help the white trash liberals expand their mind. They are a touch slow.

Your avatar is hilarious - considering that Charles (Buchinsky) Bronson was a Polish liberal.

Your avatar is hilarious - considering that Charles (Buchinsky) Bronson was a Polish liberal.
He was an American and more so then you!

Given the general IQ of the white trash liberals around here let's DEFINE a word first before those RETARDS go off.
nig·gard·ly
ˈniɡərdlē/
adjective

That from here.... Google

And just to make it REAL clear this as well.
In the United States, there have been several controversies concerning the word "niggardly", an adjective meaning "stingy" or "miserly", because of itsphonetic similarity to the racial slur "******". Etymologically the two words are unrelated.

That from here... Controversies about the word niggardly - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

.........................................................................................................................................
Okay now the liberal white trash is educated. On to topic.
I feel his niggardly treatment of Israel is tied to one of two things if not both.
My first choice would be his islamic swine buddies. Their thinking and their teaching SUPPORTS his ANTI Christian ANTI Jew out look on life. He has only done for Israel what he feels he has been forced to do and nothing more.

The second reason for his niggardly treatment of Israel maybe his militant negro training he got from Rev. Wright. I think the second reason is also supported by his buddy like Al Sharpton.

Now the fact we have a quasi negro in the White House does NOT bother me. The fact we have an islamic in the White House DOES bother me. The fact we have a militant separatist negro in the White House bothers me.

A presidents FIRST job is NOT to be a separatist. Not to be islamic, but to BUILD working relationships and he has neglected and ignored that. HIS islamic roots will NOT allow him to protect Christians or Jews anywhere in the world. HIS militant separatist negro training does NOT allow for the protection of white people.

If one spoke the truth about his back ground his training then one would have to admit he is the best trained BIGOT/RACIST/Anti-Christian to ever serve in office. And when you look at what he has done to Israel and behind the back of Israel it is rather blatant.

So what do you suppose is behind Obama's niggardly treatment?
Oh and here for you white trash liberals is ANOTHER white trash liberal using the word niggardly...

And I just can't figure out why minorities don't want to vote Republican. I mean, how will they ever break that code?

It will happen when they break dependency on the public purse and stand on their own feet.

While innocently being described as niggardly...I can't wait to become a Republican...yeah!!!!

Wow, I just signed up for this forum hoping for some informative, objective discussion. The OP is (apparently not in a satirical way) implying that Obama is being 'stingy' to Israel because of his race. Hmm. No mention of Israel's last aggressive war in Gaza over the summer, their building of settlements in the West Bank, which the majority of the international community deems illegal, Netanyahu's undermining of the peace negotiations with Iran, in which not only the United States, but also France, Germany, the UK, Russia, and China are participating, and ultimately Netanyahu's post election statement that their 'will never be a Palestinian state'?

No, those reasons could not have anything to do with it, it could only be because hes black. Thanks for your racist and ignorant remarks. It just goes to show that while you may not personally be surrounded by it (thank god), racism, bigotry, and self-serving delusions still have a large imprint on the state of affairs in America.

EDIT: You also state that the president should not be a separatist and should build working relationships. I agree completely. In that case, the United States may want to get on the right side of history and worldwide sentiment, when the UN General Assembly votes 163 - 7 in favor of a two state solution in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. (hint - the United States was one of the 7).

Wow, I just signed up for this forum hoping for some informative, objective discussion. The OP is (apparently not in a satirical way) implying that Obama is being 'stingy' to Israel because of his race. Hmm. No mention of Israel's last aggressive war in Gaza over the summer, their building of settlements in the West Bank, which the majority of the international community deems illegal, Netanyahu's undermining of the peace negotiations with Iran, in which not only the United States, but also France, Germany, the UK, Russia, and China are participating, and ultimately Netanyahu's post election statement that their 'will never be a Palestinian state'?

No, those reasons could not have anything to do with it, it could only be because hes black. Thanks for your racist and ignorant remarks. It just goes to show that while you may not personally be surrounded by it (thank god), racism, bigotry, and self-serving delusions still have a large imprint on the state of affairs in America.

EDIT: You also state that the president should not be a separatist and should build working relationships. I agree completely. In that case, the United States may want to get on the right side of history and worldwide sentiment, when the UN General Assembly votes 163 - 7 in favor of a two state solution in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. (hint - the United States was one of the 7).

If you are new here, you'll have to get used to our resident fruitcakes. They are fun to laugh at, but don't expect anything rational from them.

Believe me...they are MORE than a touch slow.

We Get It, Obama
Israelis understand where your sympathies lie.
October 9, 2015
Vic Rosenthal

ot.jpg

Reprinted from AbuYehuda.com.

I was going to write about the way the US Ambassador to the UN, Samantha Power, was instructed to boycott PM Netanyahu’s speech, but Elliott Abrams beat me to it:

Think of how petty that instruction, which can only have come from the White House, really is. To sit in the seat and listen to Netanyahu isn’t endorsing his remarks, it is the politeness we owe an ally. Deliberate absence recalls the years in which dozens of delegations, Arab and “Third World,” would leave the chamber when any Israeli rose to speak. The Obama administration is still griping about diplomatic errors Netanyahu has made, but a refusal to have the U.S. ambassador listen to his speech is petty and damaging, hinting to anti-Israel delegations that the United States may be willing to let all sorts of anti-Israel measures go without opposition or criticism.

Secretary of State Kerry wasn’t there either. Supposedly he was called away to participate in a video conference with President Obama. Abrams went on to call it a “low point for seven years of Obama diplomacy.”

What strikes me is that there was absolutely nothing to be gained from this exercise. There’s no way Netanyahu can torpedo Obama’s Iran deal, there are presently no negotiations going on with the Palestinian Authority, and Netanyahu isn’t running for office. All it can do is make a statement that the President holds our PM, and therefore our nation, in contempt.

We Get It, Obama

Forum List

Back