Is Obama a Serial Liar?

Obama's attack ads are such a lie that even factcheck.org is calling him on it, yet they persist. I have to question anyone who votes for Obama about their value of truth. What I see is a lot of excuse making. "All politicians lie," code words for I don't care if they lie like a rug as long as they have the proper letter next to their name. Not all politicians are liars that is just a lame excuse to vote for a liar.

FACTCHECK.ORG SAYS OBAMA’S ATTACK ADS ON ROMNEY OUTSOURCING NOT FACTUAL……. |

Turn about, fair play? Isn't Obama the very first birther?

Is Obama a Serial Liar?

Archived-Articles: Is Obama a Serial Liar?

Consider:

In just the last month, Obama has made several statements that are just not so. Statements made to the American public that were in direct conflict with known facts.

In April, Obama flatly stated that implementing ObamaCare will reduce the deficit by $1 trillion. A day later, the Congressional Budget Office reported that statement was 'incorrect,' pegging the "deficit savings" at $210 billion over 10 years.

In the same April 15 speech, Obama stated that the tax burden on the wealthy is the lowest it has been in 50 years. A simple fact-check proves him wrong. Obama did not correct his false statement and the media didn't either.

Used to be, it was a very big deal when a POTUS baldface lied to the American public.

This piece of feces does it three times before breakfast each day, and the media gives him a free pass.

Worst Ever.

The guy is a pathological liar, so what else is new? What more do you expect from mainstream media, they have a vested interest in this man, his agenda, and will do as told. So why is FOX news so successful, well maybe they should look in the mirror.

• Voted against increasing the debt limit; then supported raising it.
  • Campaigned against the Bush tax cuts; then extended all of them.
  • Promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term; then proposed trillion dollar deficits.
  • Vowed the unemployment rate would be below 8% if his stimulus was passed; but then it broke 10%.
  • Promised shovel ready jobs; then admitted they weren’t shovel ready.
  • Said if you like your health plan you can keep it; but then threw seniors off Medicare Plus and employers are now saying they’ll dump people onto the public exchange.
  • Promised to have health care negotiations on live TV, but then reversed himself.
  • Indicated Bush violated the Constitution; then carried out warrantless wiretaps, indefinite detentions, secret renditions, quadrupled drone attacks, and kept Guantanamo Bay open. Voted against the Patriot Act, but then supported its extension.
  • Said lobbyists wouldn’t work in the White House; then gave them waivers to work there.
  • Vowed to take public financing for his 2008 campaign; then refused public financing when he realized he would receive more money without it.

Is Obama a Serial Liar?

Consider:

In just the last month, Obama has made several statements that are just not so. Statements made to the American public that were in direct conflict with known facts.

In April, Obama flatly stated that implementing ObamaCare will reduce the deficit by $1 trillion. A day later, the Congressional Budget Office reported that statement was 'incorrect,' pegging the "deficit savings" at $210 billion over 10 years.

In the same April 15 speech, Obama stated that the tax burden on the wealthy is the lowest it has been in 50 years. A simple fact-check proves him wrong. Obama did not correct his false statement and the media didn't either.

You can get the same data from the Heritage Foundation, Fox News and Breitbart.

Doesn't make it untrue, what we do know is we won't get it from the propaganda arm of the Obama administration, the MSM.

• Promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term; then proposed trillion dollar deficits.
  • Vowed the unemployment rate would be below 8% if his stimulus was passed; but then it broke 10%.
  • Said if you like your health plan you can keep it; but then threw seniors off Medicare Plus and employers are now saying they’ll dump people onto the public exchange.
  • Promised to have health care negotiations on live TV, but then reversed himself.
  • Indicated Bush violated the Constitution; then carried out warrantless wiretaps, indefinite detentions, secret renditions, quadrupled drone attacks, and kept Guantanamo Bay open. Voted against the Patriot Act, but then supported its extension.
  • Said lobbyists wouldn’t work in the White House; then gave them waivers to work there.
  • Vowed to take public financing for his 2008 campaign; then refused public financing when he realized he would receive more money without it.

My company did tell me they were kicking us off and letting us buy our coverage on Obama exchanges. Thank you very much Obama.

My company did tell me they were kicking us off and letting us buy our coverage on Obama exchanges. Thank you very much Obama.

My wifes company has 46 Employees, and her Boss all but told her they wont be Hiring more than 3 more people, Indefinitely. We know the owners, it's a Local Cleaning Business. They are not Rich Cooperate Assholes, they drive POS cars, and Both Work 80 Hours plus at their Business, and they can not afford to Offer Insurance, even with the Incentives in the ACA.

For 3 Years I have watched them grow from about 34 to 46 employees, pretty steady. But now they do not want to go Above that magical Obamacare Number of 50.

How many other Company out there like my wifes do you think there are?

Last edited:

Is Obama a Serial Liar?

Consider:

You can get the same data from the Heritage Foundation, Fox News and Breitbart.

What does it matter where you can find it Hack? Both Claims can easily be verified though other sources.

My wifes company has 46 Employees, and her Boss all but told her they wont be Hiring more than 3 more people, Indefinitely. We know the owners, it's a Local Cleaning Business. They are not Rich Cooperate Assholes, they drive POS cars, and Both Work 80 Hours plus at their Business, and they can not afford to Offer Insurance, even with the Incentives in the ACA.

Then all the employees should forgo healthcare so that they keep their jobs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI9ye9qCl6g]LEAVE OBAMA ALONE!!! Ashley's message - YouTube[/ame]

:D

Then all the employees should forgo healthcare so that they keep their jobs.

Um, They already are ass hat. Did I say anything about the people losing their Jobs? I said their not going to Hire more than 3 more people so they do not go over 49 Employees.

he only told me and the wife because we have been friends a long time. Do you think he is telling everyone they are going to freeze Hiring and not go over 49 Employees To Avoid Part of the ACA?

The Point is, He has been steadily Growing since he opened his doors, and now he is going to stop Growing, and not expand beyond 50 Employees because of the ACA. It's a Real Life Example of how the ACA is Hurting Job growth.

Last edited:

My wife's company has 46 Employees, and her Boss all but told her they wont be Hiring more than 3 more people, Indefinitely. We know the owners, it's a Local Cleaning Business. They are not Rich Cooperate Assholes, they drive POS cars, and Both Work 80 Hours plus at their Business, and they can not afford to Offer Insurance, even with the Incentives in the ACA.

For 3 Years I have watched them grow from about 34 to 46 employees, pretty steady. But now they do not want to go Above that magical Obamacare Number of 50.

Home many other Company out there like my wife's do you think there are?

The impact on job growth is directly connected to this piece of shit obamacare legislation- it has been dragging growth down for the last 3 years- both from speculative fears and actual impacts.

Is Obama a Serial Liar?

Consider:

You're begging the question...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back