Is Obama a pathological liar?

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Does a Bear shit in the woods?

CURL: Is Obama a pathological liar? - Washington Times

obamapinocchio.jpg

All scientific, neutral surveys show that the biggest liars are your irresponsible HS grad demagogue heroes, Rush/Faux Noise BS pundits who are now directing your idiot party.

"British Chancellor of the Exchequer: "The biggest danger to the world economy is a bunch of Right Wing nuts in congress". The world is aghast at you moron Pub propaganda dupes....

Turn off the BS!

The leftists love to point fingers and bully non-leftists. Add to that the over-the-top hypocrisy, and you have a form of mental illness that there really isn't a treatment for.

All scientific, neutral surveys show that the biggest liars are your irresponsible HS grad demagogue heroes, Rush/Faux Noise BS pundits who are now directing your idiot party.

"British Chancellor of the Exchequer: "The biggest danger to the world economy is a bunch of Right Wing nuts in congress". The world is aghast at you moron Pub propaganda dupes....

Turn off the BS!

The entire world economy is dependent on the US right wing to cave in ?
Wow.

From tonight's speech:

Americans, regardless of political party, don’t understand how we can ask a senior citizen to pay more for her Medicare before we ask corporate jet owners and oil companies to give up tax breaks that other companies don’t get.

Horse shit.

From tonight's speech:

Americans, regardless of political party, don’t understand how we can ask a senior citizen to pay more for her Medicare before we ask corporate jet owners and oil companies to give up tax breaks that other companies don’t get.

Horse shit.

I have a good idea. One I have never heard any of the Washington politicians even discuss... The wealthy in the country pay the biggest share of taxes already. Instead of raising their taxes anymore, why not begin to tax that nearly 50% of the population that pays no taxes at all. Seems only fair to me.

From tonight's speech:

Horse shit.

I have a good idea. One I have never heard any of the Washington politicians even discuss... The wealthy in the country pay the biggest share of taxes already. Instead of raising their taxes anymore, why not begin to tax that nearly 50% of the population that pays no taxes at all. Seems only fair to me.

Bite your tongue---those rich people didn't even get their money fairly.:cool:

He lied when he spoke of the Gov.of Arizona's immigration bill when he said in a press conference that it allowed for people to be pulled off the Ice cream line and asked for their papers.
He is misleading at best when he says that He has no idea if SS check will go out if no agreement is reached.

Forum List

Back