Is Obama a hypotwit?

Is Obama a hypotwit?

• Total voters
A stupider answer could not have been bought. thank you.

keep trying. don't give up. winners never quit and quitters never win.
:eek:
Glad to help. Evidently you didn't know or you wouldn't have asked. I don't consider Obama to be a hypocrite unless you are more specific about what you are talking about.

• Banned
Glad to help.
Who? Help who? That is what you should be asking yourself by now. But then again with a name like Denny...
Evidently you didn't know or you wouldn't have asked.
Evidently you not only suck at logic but your critical thinking skills don't even rate being in the...

'

Attachments

• $low-flow-toilet.jpg
    $low-flow-toilet.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Banned
I don't consider Obama to be a hypocrite unless you are more specific about what you are talking about.
"Is Obama a hypocrite?"

specificity may not be what you are seeking. May I be of help or do you have others who will help you put into words what you are attempting to say?

specificity may not be what you are seeking. May I be of help or do you have others who will help you put into words what you are attempting to say?

Nah. I can see that you wouldn't be much help. After reading your first few comments on the forum you seem to have exposed your debating skills and your command of the English language. Have a nice day.:D

Last edited:
  • Banned
Nah. I can see that you wouldn't be much help. After reading your first few comments on the forum you seem to have exposed your debating skills and your command of the English language. Have a nice day.:D

Comics are a dime a dozen, but thanks for the laughs. On a boring Sunday it's folks like you that help break through the clouds and let in the sunshine.

:clap2:
you rock!

your biggest fan
WNS

Comics are a dime a dozen, but thanks for the laughs. On a boring Sunday it's folks like you that help break through the clouds and let in the sunshine.

:clap2:
you rock!

your biggest fan
WNS

Well, I was serious about what I said, and I seldom joke around with someone I don't know. I stated I don't believe Obama is a hypocrite because you asked the question without stating why you think he is. I got the impression you were more interested in throwing around insults instead actually having an intelligent conversation/debate. So far my instinct about the real intent of this thread is proving my point made in my previous posts.

Well, I was serious about what I said, and I seldom joke around with someone I don't know. I stated I don't believe Obama is a hypocrite because you asked the question without stating why you think he is.
Do you lie this easily in real life? You did NOT start out with the above. You started out inferring I was stupid. Then you progressed (progressivism is a dis-ease of a weak mind) to avoiding things by misunderstanding the question by saying it wasn't specific enough---which is ridiculous. IT was and is a simple question that your simple mind is having a difficult time grasping: Is Obama a hypocrite?

I got the impression you were more interested in throwing around insults instead actually having an intelligent conversation/debate. So far my instinct about the real intent of this thread is proving my point made in my previous posts.
your instincts suck.

I can and do engage in interesting conversation with even the most deficient among us. I am a man of the people: I do not know what the price of arugala is.

debate me...you?

I have a feeling you are under the care of a doctor of psychiatry---a psychopharmacologist. How am I doing , oh instinctual one? pass or fail (is that specific enough?)?

Do you lie this easily in real life? You did NOT start out with the above. You started out inferring I was stupid. Then you progressed (progressivism is a dis-ease of a weak mind) to avoiding things by misunderstanding the question by saying it wasn't specific enough---which is ridiculous. IT was and is a simple question that your simple mind is having a difficult time grasping: Is Obama a hypocrite?

your instincts suck.

I can and do engage in interesting conversation with even the most deficient among us. I am a man of the people: I do not know what the price of arugala is.

debate me...you?

I have a feeling you are under the care of a doctor of psychiatry---a psychopharmacologist. How am I doing , oh instinctual one? pass or fail (is that specific enough?)?

I called your comments stupid but if the shoe fits wear it I suppose. Trying to dazzle someone with bullshit seems to be the extent of your expertise. If you were half as smart as you claim to be you would know you were baited. You took it hook, line,and sinker.

I only replied to this stupid thread because I was bored at the time and the today's post feature wasn't working. Thanks for the diversion.:D

It is virtually impossible for any adult human being to have gone through half his life not have have been hypocritical at least on occassion.

We pronounce something that we believe in, so fate, ever fickle, inevitably puts us in a position where we have to go against our own grain.

Now there's a distinct difference between a full time lying hypocrite (like "wide-stance" Steven, for example) and somebody who fate was just messing with.

Wingnut is a sad example of what happens when republicans have been the dominant political party for 30 years. The lack of early nutrients stunted his brain growth and that lead to what used to be called mild retardation but is now called the 'average republican voter.'

America for Dummies: A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote to sanction book banning and creationism as science.

"not god bless america, god damn america"

yes yo-bama is a hypocrite.

except those aren't HIS words chap.... you can't blame Obama for the words of Rev White even if he were sitting in the front pew when they were spoken.

I think everyone to a degree is a hypocrite and Obama is no exception.

I think the bigger question is to what degree is he a hypocrite? Does he talk about being against earmarks and lobbyists and then ultilize them to obtain MILLIONS of dollars for a small town in Alaska? Does he talk about being the mayor of that same small town and tauting that is being a qualification to be President of the U.S, knowing full well that he left that town in DEBT? does he preach abstience only and then have a daughter get pregnant?

the answer to those and more important questions is NO.

Obama has been talking about the same issues and voting the same way since he entered the IL State Legislature. He wants to improve the lives of every day Americans and that's what he's been fighting for his entire career.

Now, I've answer your question...how about you give me a REAL example of how you think Obama IS a hypocrite.

I called your comments stupid but if the shoe fits wear it I suppose. Trying to dazzle someone with bullshit seems to be the extent of your expertise. If you were half as smart as you claim to be you would know you were baited. You took it hook, line,and sinker.

I only replied to this stupid thread because I was bored at the time and the today's post feature wasn't working. Thanks for the diversion.:D
can I reply for the poster in question?

thank you, I will.

---
-okie dokie.

what would a troll slayer do?
:eusa_boohoo:

Wingnut is a sad example of what happens when republicans have been the dominant political party for 30 years. The lack of early nutrients stunted his brain growth and that lead to what used to be called mild retardation but is now called the 'average republican voter.'

America for Dummies: A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote to sanction book banning and creationism as science.

wingnut is a democratic party activist

Forum List

Back