Is Obama a Freemason?

They are Satan's Synagogue, that's why they want to separate church and state. They can't convince everybody they are Christians. It's nothing new, why bring it up now? My grandfather was one for 50 years. Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead in their house of lies. Over 4 million of them in this country, more than all other countries combined. I can see why others think this country is evil. But just for the record, I didn't vote for him. He's a liar without shame. I would guess he joined them for all the brownie points he could get. They have to believe his lies. The real problem with that is, it has cheapened a once great country. Democracy only succeeds if men of integrity are running it. There hasn't been any in the last 40 years. So why bring it up now? It's expected of this country.

EVERY ONE WHO was president was in some cult group of some kind .scull and bone society.is the main one.

He disregards the bible and what it stands for.
I'm golfing with a Freemason tomorrow...great guy, always volunteering at his local Christian church! He's a Lodge Master, if memory serves. His son, also a mason, is serving in Iraq.

img_1250288791_14895_1250291127.gif

A Black Freemason. Most presidents of this country were Mason's.
Down here in the South most of the lodges are still seperated by race but i don't know about up in Chicago.

Down here in the South most of the lodges are still seperated by race but i don't know about up in Chicago.

My ex works with 2 Black Masons that belong to a lodge with whites and blacks here in Indy.

My ex works with 2 Black Masons that belong to a lodge with whites and blacks here in Indy.

I work with several Black Mason's but they kind of have their own thing going down here in Georgia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id-R_h5spJM]YouTube - Meet the Real Barack Obama Illuminati -Descubre la verdadera identidad del Negro Obama ![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Admits He Is A Muslim[/ame]

Check out 1.04

Well, it was either him or Hillary. Black voting, particularly in southern democratic primaries, cinched it for Obama.

Forum List

Back